02

Are You My... 'Friend?'

You giddily were packing up the few things you had. The Queen and King hadn't forgotten your freedom date. Infinite were glumly watching.  "Will you visit?" Sungjong hopefully asked. You paused and stopped to look at them. Since you were free now, they could come inside your dungeon. You smiled at Sungjong. "I don't know how I will, but I will try to find a way." He smiled and said, "Here." He handed you a necklace with an ice pendant on it. You tilted your head to the side. "Won't it melt?"

"Nope, as long as I'm alive!" He grinned. "And the best part is... It won't break! You're stuck with it!" He put it around your neck. Now with the tracker in there, we'll always know where she is! Sungjong gleefully swung his feet back and forth.

"Let us give her gifts too!" Sunggyu patted your head and gave you a book. When you flipped the pages, you saw everyone in Infinite with something else on each one. "With every person, there's a little of there power. See, there's me and there's a box. If you think of any person still alive, you can see what they fear, including yourself. Under Sungjong's there's everlasting snow you can pick up that will never go away. Under L's picture, things he likes to conjure out of his mind will pop up. Or, it creates something L recently created from his mind. Under Hoya's is a vine of fruit or vegetables. Whichever one you pick at the moment. Under Woohyun's picture is a mini-box that can conjure a melody that will make you go to sleep. Under Dongwoo's is a little button. When you press it, a wall will form around you. When you press it again, it will dissapear. Under Sungyeol's is an everlasting flame that changes color. See!" He smiled. You hugged him and thanked him. 

L handed you a basket. "All of your favorite candies- And if you pick one up, another pops up!"

"Gommawo. How'd you know I love lollipops?" 

"You told me when you were a kid that you always had a lollipop in hand."

"Really? Thank you L oppa!"

"My turn!" Sungyeol pushed Sungjong, Sunggyu, and L away from you. "Here."

"What is it?" It was a crystal cube.

"Whenever you want, a flame will appear. You can make it any colored flame. And you can also make it 'hot pink!'" He smiled.

"Really? Thanks! Its so much fun!" You smiled.

"Here." Woohyun handed you a soft plush star. "When you click it, you can make any sound you want."

"Why's it a star?" You tilted your head to the side.

"Oh.. No reason. Just wanted to. Just remember me as "Woohyun, NamStar!" You giggled, but thanked him.

"Yah! My turn! Move!" Hoya pushed Woohyun. He handed you something that looked like a mirror. "Just name any fruit or vegetable and it will pop up."

"Thanks! Now I'll never be hungry!" You smiled.

"Finally. Best for last!" Dongwoo chuckled. It was a giraffe figurine. "If you rub the neck, a wall will appear!" 

"Really?"

"Yep! And the spots are dfiferent ones! Like this one's steel, wood, fire, ice, gummy worms--"

"Gummy worms?"

"Yep! Gummy worms!"

"Cool!" You thanked him and beamed. "Thank you guys! I'll treasure all of them!"

"Wait!" Sunggyu poked your head. "I found this one outside." It was a plush little girl. It looked cute and you smiled at it. Then, you heard a voice from it.

"Annyeong, ~~~~~ . You probably don't know how I am, because I disguised my voice, but I wanted to say this: Congrats for finally leaving the dungeon! And none of your guards made this one. It's made from your first friend here. Annyeong!"

"It also came with this white sack." He handed you it and inside there was a note:

This is the latest tool for hunters, storagers, anyone! You can store anything and everything! As much as you want and it'll weigh less than your pinky! You will be able to find anything you put in it if you just think about it. ~~~~ , use it wisely! Don't put useless junk in here! <3, your first friend

You tilted your head to the side. "Who's my first friend?" You shrugged and put your gifts in. You hadn't noticed someone looking in. Chibi.

"Please don't think of me harshly, ~~~~ ." She whispered, then walked in.

"Yah, ~~~~ , hurry up. You need to leave." You glared at her. 

"Alright. Geez." You hurried up and looked around at your second home. You smiled at the guards and left. Chibi was following, but L suddenly shouted out, "You sent her that, didn't you? The two gifts?" Chibi looked back coldly.

"Why would I give her anything?" She sneered.

"You were her first friend here," Sunggyu smirked. She rolled her eyes and left. 

"As if," She muttered.

 

You looked at the path ahead of you, ready for the new life ahead. "Wait!" You turned and saw Sungjong huffing and puffing.

"Yes?"

"Here." He handed you a paper. It had an address.  "Its our house here. Come by if you have any troubles." You tucked it into the white sack and hugged him. "Thank you, Sungjong, for everything." He blushed and returned the hug.

"Bye, ~~~~. Good luck! I hope you find friends soon!" He waved as you left. He sighed.

"Please visit." He whispered.