Chapter 50

Are You My... 'Friend?'

 

"How recently?" You chuckled.

"Yesterday, to be in fact!" The four looked up, suprised.

"E-Excuse me?"

"They were playing a game, hide and seek. They were looking for someone." She furrowed her eyebrows. "Forgot." You all got up simulaneously. Jandi slapped a 100 dollar bill as Jae Kyung and Ga Eul picked up the suitcases. You bowed respectfully.

"Just remembered-- Dentist appointment! The blood's been staining my teeth!" You bowed again and left in a hurry. She sighed, then looked down behind the counter, at the boys leaning against it.

"Can't you run after her like those romance novels?" They shook their heads.

"We can't... Even if we tried."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~'s POV

I sighed as my heart raced. So close. We almost were caught by them. I sighed as Jandi and Jae Kyung knelt down at the river to drink some water. I rolled my eyes. "We just ate!"

"B-But, the ddukbbokki was s-so hot!" You remembered that Jandi, Jae Kyung, and Ga Eul, as maids, only ate small leftovers. They've never experienced such large flavor. But what about Ga Eul? You looked at her, questioning.

"I've only eaten soondae. I didn't get a chance to eat the ddukbbokki since they didn't let me get my chopsticks in." She pouted a little. "I didn't even get a single one.." You giggled.

"I'll let you have some afterwards." You patted her back in comfort.

Soon, you four were walking forwards.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BOYFRIEND/B2ST/TEEN TOP/INFINITE POV

AROUND ONE WEEK AGO

 

Once Doojoon learned you had departured, he broke down. He realized you never did give him a solid answer to his question. Soon, everyone made a decision to follow you two. They left immediately and saw you four in the shadow boat. They followed afterwards in a bubble under the water. Hyunseng sent them ahead to Europe. Whereas it took you around one week to leave Europe, they were already in China getting to Singapore. They were a little sidetracked when they almost encountered Yoogeun, but there was a fight and they needed to rest. Soon, the boys were only one day ahead. Boyfriend led them to the ddukbbokki house, where you might have stayed. Soon, They created a plan for Boyfriend to stay at the ddukbbokki house until a messenger dove came. Then, the others would go to where they usually stayed, with B2ST following INFINITE and the SHINee boys following TEEN TOP. When you set off an alarm, the boys would gather at the gate where you most likely would be heading.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soon, you set off the alarm. The B2ST boys, SHINee boys, TEEN TOP, INFINITE, and Boyfriend were all heading towards the gate. However, they were planning to help you; Not go against your plan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"O--O--Oppa.." You gasped as Doojoon hugged you. "Please don't go without me." You nodded into his shoulder. Chibi looked dwon as SHINee pushed her forwards. INFINITE glared at her. She sighed as she grabbed your attention.

"Mianhae." She said softly. You nodded, then looked at the castle.

"A little too late..." You said with a ting of anguish and sadness. Soon, everyone was heading to the castle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chibi glared at King Jinki and Queen Yoona. "Umma! Appa! Let the boy go! He's innocent!" Yoona scoffed.

"You're no longer on our side then! What did they do to you?!" She said, horrified.

"Nothing-- I learned what's wrong with you! How could you just hold onto him like a prisoner when he's innocent!"

"This ~~~~ girl is harming you!"

"No she isn't! She's my ...... my..." She paused. "SHE'S MY FRIEND!" Your eyes widened.

"Are you... Are you my friend?" You thought. Then, she looked back at you and nodded. Soon, you smiled and looked around, finally resting your eyes on a small cage and saw Yoogeun, crying.

"NOONA!" He screamed. Your heart sank. Then, you had a sudden thought. Where's Onew, Jonghyun, and Minho? Remember, Only Taemin and Key stayed behind.

"Where's..." Suddenly, a door opened.