24

Are You My... 'Friend?'

Soon, you pasted through many, MANY towns, like Prussia, Hungary, Turkey (which seemed to breed a LOT of turkies! ;) ), and Holland. Soon, you reached a port. You tilted your head.

"Hyunseng oppa, where are we supposed to go?" Hyunseng had persuaded you to call him 'oppa' since he was older. Also, you had never met any body of water larger than a lake. Since you could see right across the lake, you have never seen anything like this.

"Yah, we're going on that thingy~" He motioned to a large, smoke-emitting machine. Many people were boarding it and handing slips of parchment to a special person.

"Where's it gonna go? Fly to the sky? (HAHAHAHAHAHAA~ comment if you get it ;) brian joo~) Kekekeke." You started giggling, but you stopped. "We're not, actually flying to the sky are we?" Hyunseng chuckled.

"No, little one. We're crossing the water."

"To where? To another body of land?"

"Bingo~"

"Also, we don't seem to have a piece of parchment.."

"Uh, uh uh~ Now, we call parchment, 'paper'. It's a better word for it." Hyunseng said.

"Ah.. Well where will we get this 'paper'?" You said.

"Over there! Ever heard of a 'ticket'?" Hyunseng laughed as he ran to the ticket box. You slapped your head. "It did pop up in my mind.." You muttered. When you reached Hyunseng, the ticket person, who was a girl, was falling for him .When you popped up and when he hugged you, she glared.

"Well, how much will two tickets be?" He asked her.

"Well, we seem to only have one ticket left for the little girl. Can you stay here for the next box of tickets? They'll be coming in an hour," She said with aeygo. You rolled your eyes.

"Nah, if there's only one, give it to the next person. I'm hungry anyways and I hate seafood. Let's share some ddukbboki, if they sell it here, or let's share some 'flapjacks.' It sounds yummy!" The girl, obviously stunned, said grumblly, "Oh wait. I found some." She gave two, but when you went to grab it, she let go of it reluctantly.

"Gaja~" Girls all over were now giving Hyunseng so much attention that all eyes were on him.

"Aigoo, Can't wait for the ship," You grumbled, noticing everyone looking.

Once inside the cabin, you went to sleep. And sleep. And sleep. Boyfriend, your dove, was perched on the bed. It learned many things, as it was a unique dove. It learned how to feed itself, how to repeat others (like a parrot XD I know its a dove.. but..), and what to do when choking (It had problems with corn in the past while getting to the ship)

Soon, Hyunseng woke you up. "Time to eat~" He sang. You reluctantly left Boyfriend in the cabin so you both could go to the cafeteria. All girls were fliritng with Hyunseng while you ate your fish-and-chips.

"Aigoo," You grumbled. You had went up to throw the tray and leftovers away, but someone had stolen your seat. Hyunseng was too busy. You quickly learned he was a TOTAL FLIRT. (This is not true in real life)

You finally found your way around the ship. You didn't noticed all males' eyes were locked on you and your slim figure.

Finally, you reached your cabin and fed Boyfriend some things you sneaked off to from the cafeteria. However, some boys followed you and knocked on the door.

"Yes?" You answered the door.

"Annyeonghaesayo, we are wondering if you would like to hang out with us?" Their eyes and hair color ranged .They reminded you too much of Teen Top. One even resembled Ricky, but this one didn't have the same never-ending energy as Ricky did.

"Mianhae, ~~~~. I was bringing some stuff from the cafeteria. Who are these?" Hyunseng suddenly popped up. He suddenly looked manly.

"Hey look, its the guy who stole our girls!" One said.

"I didn't steal them, they ran away from you to hang out with me. Of course, after looking at you boys, it sort of makes me realize why they would run from you." He said coolly. "Of course, If I saw you, I would be embarrased to call you 'guys.'" The boys, now embarrassed, walked away.

"You seem to be quite the boy magnet. Infinite, Teen Top, and Boyfriend, all glued to you. How is it that the three top rookie gangs had fallen for the same girl I wonder.." He said finally cracking a grin. You rolled your eyes and lightly pushed him. Boyfriend said, "I wonder.. I wonder.."

"I wonder if YOU'RE a parrot, mister!" You scolded him, causing Hyunseng to laugh.

"Didn't know you talked to animals too. Just how eccentric are you?" He said, wiping a tear from his eyes.