22

Are You My... 'Friend?'

Bogoshippu - I miss you

You gulped. As you opened the letter, the dove burned. You flinched, but opened the envelope. Six pieces of parchment fell out.  All of them had dried tears on it, but they didn't drastically change the difficutly of reading it. You began to read one by one.

To: ~~~~
Annyeong~ Mianhae for the cold shoulder we've been giving you. ^^;;; We only sent you in because we wanted to keep you safe, even if it meant sending you away from home. our home. Saranghae~ Please think well of us from now on, promise~ And we won't forget you! Remember, we care a LOT about you and remember that I was your favorite~ We all were loved equally. Annyeong~
(Inside, you found a little charm of a Pikachu)
I have the pokeball with me. You don't belong to anyone else's pokeball except mine~ mainly because that charm won't go in any other pokeball other than mine. custom made~
From : PIKA-Min~ (This one is from Kwangmin)

 

To : ~~~~~

Annyeong! Please, forgive me! This is where I bow.... Because I read Kwangmin's .. or shall I say... PIKA-min's letter -_-" Mianhae for his childness. I can't seem to find my pikachu charm.... Anyways, saranghae~ I hope that whenever you hear 'Boyfriend' , you'll think of your future boyfriend, obviously, and six of the closest, nicest boys you have ever met. I tried to send something, but when I looked around in my room, this is the only thing I can't seem to let go of. So, I'll send this~

(This is where you find a piece of gum)

Its my favorite brand. Kekekke ^^ please think of us nicely, as we think of you. We all care about you and if you get hurt, you better call us! ^w^ Saranghae, and keep in touch by coming back to your first real home, with us~ I would die than lose contact with you. Annyeong, for now~ Visit!

From : Bubble-Bubble Bubble POP!-Min (Youngmin) (Hyura~ ^^)

 

To : ~~~~

Annyeong, Dongsaeng-ah! I hope you don't forget about me us. I We all love you~ I want to leave you something.

(Here is an empty packet of blood. There is the lingering smell of blood on it)

Kekeke. I remember this was the last thing I was able to give you, besides a long hug. ^w^ I would hug you, but if I wrote that, I would miss your flowery perfume and start crying again.. and we just stopped crying. Mianhae. We must sound really weak, huh? Well, if you come back home, you can see our manly selves! Kekekeke. Saranghae, ~~~~-ah. Jincha saranghae. You were the little sister I never had. I really thank you for that. You showed us how to truly grow up and the true meaning of how to 'love' others, besides ourselves. Can I explain something? Lemme start now. You see, We were abandoned as children and our parents only left us a large sum of money. We never were able to make friends until we met you. We tried, but you see, we failed until that one festival in Singapore. You were also our teacher. We learned how close people can become. Keep in touch, little dongsaeng-gie~

From: Donghyun

 

TO: ~~~~

I miss you. We all do. Kekeke. I sneaked a peek through everyone's letter. I edited a few things here and there. wink wink. kekekeke.i really dont know where to start. Lemme start here: Saranghae! Bogoshippu. Jincha bogoshipu. I hope you think kindly of all of us. Gifts seem to be quite a trend among us Boyfriend members, right? And thinking now that I might never see you again, it makes my heart break. So here, keep it intact--

(Here is where you find a half-heart necklace)

-By visiting us often. ( 'w' ) I is quite witty, no? I need to hear your voice, ~~~~-ah. I haven't heard your laugh much either. Smile, smile, smile! For me, and us.  Come home where I can properly hear your sparkly laugh. Jincha saranghae.

From: Jungmin

 

To : ~~~~
Annyeonghaesayo, ~~~~. My name is Hyunseong. You see, I want to start all over with you. So, I am Hyunseong, but call me 'oppa'. You see, we haven't gotten off on good terms, so here-
(This is where you find a shooting star the size of your whole hand. )
-Is a shooting star! Yep, its real! I just decided it would be how you remember the REAL star of Boyfriend! Kekeke. If you put in your sack, the sack and the star won't ever leave your sight, unless you summon it to hide. Then, it'll hide. But if you call it out, the sack and the star will come out. So, my gift is the most specialest, no? Saranghae, jincha. Come home often to visit us. I will pinky swear that we won't move! Besides, where WILL we move to? ^^ <3 keep in touch, star girl~
FROM : Hyunseong, your star oppa, now and forever!

Finally, you opened the last letter. You held your breath in. 

0------------------------------------------0

Kekekeke. cliffhanger much? i changed the fonts around to make it look like different people wrote different letters. Aren't I clever? 

So, what do you think will be in Minwoo's letter? IF you read the chapter before thoroughly, you'll get a hint.

Ppyong~ Annyeong~ comment !!! suscribe~