28

Are You My... 'Friend?'

 

"Uh-oh." Hyunseng gulped. 

"What happened to, 'be quiet and hidden'?"

You walked over with Yoogeun in your arms. "Excuse me, but can you repeat that? Who's sibling are you?" You asked sharply. Yooguen giggled in your arms.

"Um... No, no, its just... Um.." Doojoon's eyes was wide, and he was so happy that you were finally talking to him for the first time. You waved your hand in front of him before looking around at the other boys. The fan boys smiled at you shyly. The B2ST boys, all besides Hyunseng and Junhyung, smiled awkardly and waved.. Junhyung smirked and shoved Doojoon while Hyunseng rolled his eyes. Finally, Doojoon blinked and stuttered, "N-No, me no sibling, y--you heard wrong..."

"Hyung, the plan is up." Dongwoon sighed. "Annyeong, ~~~~! I'm your real brother! Son Dongwoon!" Your eyes widened. Then, Yoseob cracked up.

"Nah nah, he's just joking. I am!" He bowed. "Yang Yoseob imneda!" You narrowed your eyes, then looked at Hyunseng, ready to choke him.

"Follow me," You growled, grabbing his orange hair, which turned orange after an incident in Chinatown, Kikwang finally cracked a smile.

"Feisty, this one," He said, cracking up and high-fiving Yoseob. He grinned at Doojoon. "Hyung, this one's a keeper."

Soon, you slammed Hyunseng into the wall, making the ship tilt. B2ST thought, That girl... They ran to the dorm.

Meanwhile, you were furious. "Just what did you tell your new friends, Hyunseng oppa?" In such a sinister way he shivered. He looked down to see the room being flooded in shadows. When Junhyun finally managed to break the door down, they were too late. 

The room was gone.