19

Are You My... 'Friend?'

You were squirming. Images of a young boy flashed in your mind.

"~~~~, I'm your oppa! Please come here," He pleaded and beckoned, and started walking away. 

"NOO~~ Oppa... _____-oppa.." You sprung up. (you thought I'd reveal him? :DD)

"O.. Oppa?" You looked around and stretched. Suddenly, thunder flashed across the sky. You shivered and heard a crack. You ran to the window and in horror saw the three groups of your life brawling life-and-death. L. Joe was recharged and charging towards L, who was weak and couldn't stand properly anymore.

"ANDWAE!" You wailed, then fell to the ground. Something happened. A spark flew in front of you.

"M-Mwo? W-what?" You looked at where it was pointing. The sac.

You ran towards it and opened the book. You flipped to Dongwoo's paged and looked outside. L.Joe was straightening up. There was no time to waste. You clicked on a button. Click.

You prayed your plan worked. Soon, you formed a shadow clone. (ever watched Naruto? No? ^^)

OUTSIDE

There were brick walls around the three groups. L. Joe looked around and gritted his teeth. "So.. close.." He punched a wall, but it wouldn't work.

"Wait.. ~~~~.." Dongwoo tried his best to make the walls dissapear. It did and in the center was a paper.

Please don't fight.

L. Joe was stunned. "How.." He blinked, then fainted. He was tired from fighting. L, Chunji, Ricky, the Jo Twins, Sungyeol, and Minwoo all fell. They were the ones who fought the hardest. Dongwoo smiled at the sky. "She remembered.... our book..." Hoya smirked. "But why would she help us now? We..." He ran his hand through his hair. "It seems she hasn't completely forgotten about us." He chuckled sadly.

AS FOR YOU

You summoned the shadow clone to leave a message at the forts/walls. Images flashed through your minds.

Sunggyu

Dongwoo

Woohyun

Hoya

Sungyeol

L

Sungjong

Minwoo

Kwangmin

Youngmin

Donghyun

Jungmin

Sunho

L. Joe

CAP

Chunji

Changjo

Ricky

Niel

The boy from your dream.....

Soon, you saw them all together, smiling at you. "Oppas.." You whispered before falling. The spark grew into a taller figure.

"~~~... I'm sorry for not being able to protect you.. But.. I finally found you.." A tear fell from his cheek as he lifted you into the bed. He closed the book, but flipped to the last page. He wrote:

Please don't forget about me. Your real oppa. Annyeong, and we will meet again.

He left a picture of you two. He smiled at the memory.

"Oppa~" You sang before jumping onto his back and giggling.

"Yeah, ~~~~?" He smiled as he lifted you and started running in circles.

"YAH! KIDS! Aish.." Your mother and his mother sat down. They smiled at each other.

"Let's stay in touch more often. The kids might forget about each other, ya know~" His mother said, smirking.

"Yah, unni, you're still the same, eh?" Your mom smiled as she looked over at the kids. "Let's remember by this." She took out a weird, rectangular contraption. She clicked a button twice and two notes came out. His mother frowned. "What's that?"

"Something new~ Its called a camera. Look!" The kids were on it.

FLASHBACK OVER

He smiled before ending his message.

Love, Doojoon oppa.