20

Are You My... 'Friend?'

* agashi - Little lady/ Little miss

You woke up, feeling a surge of energy. You didn't know that a certain spark had stored you with energy. Energy to help you escape. You suddenly saw a set of neon green footsteps leading to the window. You walked to the window and found a piece of paper on it. A map leading to an 'x'. You shrugged, not knowing what to make of it and put it in your white sack. Right when you reached the sack, sudden thoughts exploded in your mind:

I should run.

I should go find my lost oppa.

How?

The map.

What map?

The one in your hand. You looked at the paper closer, then opened the book of Infinite and went to your page on some weird instinct. There was a message:

Please don't forget about me. Your real oppa. Annyeong, and we will meet again.

Love, Doojoon oppa.

You flinched, then memories raced through your head as you stared at your picture. Racing through the meadows. Jumping on Doojoon oppa's back. Calling him over for dinner. Crying when he left. Sleeping with him after watching a scary movie. You were inseperable.

Just like your bond with the other boys in your ilfe. Infinite, Boyfriend, and Teen Top, in your mind, was at the top. WAS. Now, Doojoon was. You saw on the back of the picture one word:

America.

You closed it once you heard voices. You hid the map, picture, and the Book of Infinte in the white sack. You pulled out the old doll from your first friend. Just then, Teen Top came in.

"Yo~" Niel sprung in. Soon, everyone was chatting it up as you ate your breakfast CAP oppa brought in and sipped the occasional blood. Suddenly, a thought sprung across your head.

"Oppas?" 

"Yes?" They looked at you.

"What is America?" Everyone shifted uncomfortably.

"Its.. where the mass population of elder vampires live. Ya know, from long time ago, the old geezers who didn't bother to kick the bucket? Also, one of the strongest vampire clan lives there." CAP frowned. "Why? How'd you learn of it?" You shrugged.

"Just suddenly remember coming across it in a book I read about a month ago. I didn't bother asking about it then, but.." You sighed. "Better learning it now than never, right? You hafta learn something new everyday." Soon, they strayed from the topic. You looked out the window.

America, eh? Sounds interesting.

L. Joe was scared. "Is she going to run away? No.. America is far away. Perfect to hide somewhere.." He gulped. Suddenly, a waiter came in. He was cute looking, but also manly.

 

a4h77107_1.jpg

(recognize him? kekekeke)

"Annyeonghaesayo. Princess Chibi is in need of you, prisoner." Teen Top was too busy worried about what would happen to ~~~, so they didn't recognize the waiter. The waiter guided ~~~~ out and sighed. "Thank god they didn't recognize me," He muttered.

"What?" You asked, your eyes enlargening. He chuckled at how cute you reacted.

"Kekekeke. Nothing. We just.. know each other. Badly." You sighed sadly. Everyone is enemies. "Your brother was right. You are cute~"

"MWO?!" You suddenly stopped zoning out. 

"N-Nothing. Um.." He cleared his throat. He was secretly a spy for your brother so you were safe. Doojoon had an abilitiy to know things and pulled some strings for you. Now, it was time for Doojoon's plan to commence.

Soon, you reached the main hall. You gulped nervously. The waiter noticed.

"Calm down, agashi," He said. "It'll be fine."

"I hope it will be," You muttered. You opened the door to see a grumpy and frustrated Chibi, Infinite at her right, which made you upset, and the king and queen.

"Annyeonghaesayo." You muttered and bowed. The waiter quickly left so he wouldn't be spotted and recognized. However, all of Infinite had spotted him and recognized him.

"What's the likes of HIM doing here?" They thought.

"Why was I called? Will I be placed in further trouble?" You asked nervously. However, much to your surprise, they laughed.

"No, no, no." The queen said. "You will be released."

"MWO!?" You were shocked, along with Infinite. The waiter was eavesdropping and grinned.

"The plan is working," He whispered into a mic.

Unfortunately, there were spies. Teen Top were listening in through a door behind the royal family and Boyfriend was listening through a window with high-tech machines. Everyone was shocked.

"No!" L. Joe and L thought.

"YES!" Minwoo thought.

L was upset. Now, you were freed, but so would Teen Top. They wouldn't be needed, L. Joe could ask out ~~~ and you would most likely agree. No one learned about your family.

Soon, you were dismissed to pack. You ran to your room with the waiter. You asked him what his name was.

"Jang Hyunseng," he said. "I um... know your brother."

"MWO!" You heard behind you. You both turned to see Teen Top. They were furious. Chunji was seething as he said, "Your brother.. So he's in B2ST?! Why didn't you tell us?! B2ST and Teen Top are enemies!" You gulped.

"Stop yelling at her," Hyunseng warned. "Of course, why would she tell you? Why should she trust you?" You gulped. He didn't know of your relations with them.

"~~~.. You don't trust us?!" Changjo yelled as L. Joe's heart sank. You flinched, since you never saw them like this, especially Chunji or Changjo, who were shy and nice.

L. Joe's eyes glared. Hyunseng scoffed. "It doesn't matter. I wouldn't want her to mingle with the likes of you." He picked up your sack. "Let's go." Hyunseng pulled you out as you looked away from Teen Top. Suddenly, Infinite stopped you at the front door.

"We heard about your family," Sunggyu said coldly. Your heart sank. Them too?