07

Are You My... 'Friend?'

You sighed as Boyfriend took you to a hidden forest. You looked ahead to see the cutest thing ever.

"Bunny!" You ran towards it, but fell back as Minwoo grabbed you from behind.

"Don't! Things don't look as they seem.." With that, the bunny was forming into a troll.

"Smart." he grunted. Then, he turned to you. "My mistake. Trying to find someone. I don't eat vampires. They my friends." He grunted, but looked at you closely.

"You look familiar..."

"Jinjayo?"

"Yeah... Aren't you wanted?"

"MWO!?!?" Everyone was shocked, even you. "Oh, mianhaeyo. Me just bad eyesight." Everyone sighed, but stiffened as they saw his papers as he shoved it in your face.

"I'm looking for this girl. She is big bounty. Me need money. Many people looking for her." It was a picture of you. You stiffened.

"Why am I wanted?" You accidentally said aloud.

"WHAT?! That means.. YOU THIS GIRL! BOUNTY!" He grabbed you out of Minwoo's grasp, but not before some figure could shove you off him.

"BACK OFF," Sunho snarled. "This isn't the girl. Arasso? Go." Sunho threw the troll somewhere far off, which made you flinch.

"Wah... You're strong.." You muttered. He went to you.

"~~~~~, is this you? BE HONEST." He held the wanted sign delicately. You nodded reluctantly. He sighed. "WHY?"

"I-I..."

"You're obviously hiding something from us," Jungmin said. You flinched.

"Oh come on. Do you honestly think we believed your little story?" Jungmin smirked, which was scary to you. You gulped.

"Fine." You sighed. "This is what happened.."

--------------------------------------------------------------

When you finished, the rest were shocked.

"W-Why were your parents imprisoned?" Kwangmin said, wide-eyed.

"Well... I don't know."

"Wait, you were recently freed! Why would they want you back? Maybe you forgot something there?" Minwoo asked, earning a hit on the back of the head from Youngmin.

"Then she wouldn't be wanted, babo-yah."

"Maybe this is what happened. They have a secret prince and he likes you. So, you're WANTED by him. Get it? Get-- OW!" Everyone hit -Jungmin.

"Babo," The twins whispered, making you giggle. Minwoo frowned at Jungmin's idea. She's mine and mine only.

"Well, let's rest." Sunho sighed. "Let's show you home." They grinned. Minwoo suddenly threw you over his shoulder and they ran at the speed of light deeper into the forest. Finally, they stopped.

"Here we are!" Youngmin cheerifully said. "Gaja!" It was a homey cottage.

"Aigoo, its so cute~" But it earned a glare from Kwangmin.

"No its not! We have zombies guarding it! Zombie fruit, attack!" Squirrels came with dead fruit and attacked a target, earning a coo from you.

"So cute!"

"Aish. Look! Zombie acorns, atack!" The squirrels ran and, panting, threw acorns at the target half-heartedly.

"CUTE~"

"Zombie veggies, attack!" Kwangmin desperately yelled, but the squirrels fell in defeat. Some even threw acorns in Kwangmin's directions.

"YAH!"

"Kekeke." You started laughing, earning glares from Kwangmin.

"Let's go in." Sunho sighed as he led you inside. As you fell asleep, the rest gathered in the living room.

"Guys, you all like ~~~~~ , no matter what she is, right? You guys think she's innocent too, right?" Everyone nodded alongside with Minwoo.

"Then," He sighed. "I've come to a conclusion."

"Aigoo, Minwoo, you always have a plan." Jungmin smiled. "What is it? Run away? Hide her with us forever? Change her look?"

"Turn her--"

"Into an anmal?"

"Turn her in." Everyone gawked.

"W-What?"

"She'll be safer. Didn't you see that troll? If Sunho hadn't stopped him, she would've been in bad hands."

"Yeah, and Sunho did save her. We could just be there for her forever."

"And we will get hurt."

"Y-Yah! Are you being selfish?" The twins yelled.

"If we get hurt, she'll get hurt. Think about it. She'll feel bad and will turn herself in. Everyone will be in pain." Everyone stopped.

"A-Are you sure?"

"We can walk her ourselves to make sure."

"Yah, Lee Minwoo, this better not all be for that ransom," Youngmin growled. "You little--"

"We have enough as it is," Sunho sighed. "And, Minwoo is right. If we turn her in now, she'll.. be.. safer.."

"ITS NOT FAIR! WE JUST MET HER! HOW COME EVERY PERSON WHO COMES IN OUR LIVES ALWAYS ENDS UP GETTING HURT?! ITS EITHER THAT OR THEY LEAVE--"

"YAH!" jungmin yelled. "Enough. We turn her in tomorrow."

"At least let us help her fight for her innocence." Youngmin and Kwangmin begged on their knees.

"Fine." Sunho looked the other way. Minwoo thought sadly, Mianhae, ~~~~~ . Let us fight for you. Its that, or we help you fight for your safety. I want you to be safe. I'll watch over you. Just please.... Don't think of us badly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My first ever fan fic has ended. ._________________. i feel.. sad. but happy! :D I was able to complete it! I remember when I was a child, I would start writing something for fun and give up after a month or so. I feel happy.

Anyways, thank you for reading ! Suscribe and comment! saranghae! if your any of my old viewers from Singing in the Rain, thank you for coming! its like a re-union!!