33

Are You My... 'Friend?'

You smiled, thinking back to your many memories.

The picnic near the kingdom's many beaches.

A mountain ski resort at your cousin's resort.

A massage at the spa.

Sharing a chocolate sundae because you were both too asian to buy two.

Meeting them at the dock door.

Wait... What? You remember seeing them now, along with other boys. You suddenly glared at them suspiciously.

"Wait... Your my one and only oppa, right?" Doojoon nodded. The problem was... Doojoon, being too preoccupied with your face and your image, didn't hear the part where Yoseob and Dongwoon calling themselves your 'oppa.' Yes, he was able to deny it, but only faintly. He was in Wonderland by the time he finished talking. If he did, he would have yelled at them, right? So, he was in trouble, and Kikwang and Junhyung, the smart ones in the group, knew it. They wisely sat there, watching your emotions change.

She's caught on. They thought.

"So, why would Yoseob and Dongwoon call themselves my 'siblings?'" He blinked.

"What? But, didn't we-- But-- When?" He was obviously confused and you glared at Yoseob and Dongwoon, who looked at you nervously and chuckled.

"Well, hyung, you see--" ...And that's how the story came out.

"MWO?!" Doojoon stood up, roaring. You tried keeping him down.

"You little-- Decieving my precious little innocent--" Hyunseng used his calming powers. Doojoon sighed and said to them sharply, "You won't be getting away that easily." Suddenly, a huge voice came on the intercom.

The ship will be docking in five minutes. Please be packed and prepared. Luckily, you hadn't unpacked that much.

Boyfriend repeated over and over, The ship will be docking~ The ship will be docking~ You chuckled. "Yes, it will!" You said cheerifully to Boyfriend. Doojoon cocked an eyebrow.

"Who's this?" 

"Boyfriend."

"MWO!?!? YOUR BOYFRIEND?!?" Seeing your mistake, you chuckled.

"Ani, his name is Boyfriend. Long story. I didn't make boyfriends. No time." He was immediately relieved.

"Well, we need to pack up. Annyeong!"

"Annyeong!"

Soon, everyone was off the ship and off to Doojoon's kingdom, America.

I'm finally going Doojoon's castle!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*NOTE* how she is still uncomfortable with calling Doojoon's castle and her new home  'home'. wink wink. ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You smiled, looking around.

neuschwannstein2.jpg

 

"Like it?" Doojoon grinned. "We might have some extra rooms to spare.." You laughed.

"It's beautiful.." Soon, you came in. Maids bowed at the entrance. You smiled and looked at the walls and paintings.

"Aunt and uncle passed two years ago, so we have this place all to ourselves." He chuckled, a little darkly.

"Omo, mianhae, for not being.. there.."

"Well, We weren't exactly there when your parents passed, were we?"

"Well, we were in prison, so we couldn't really give the bad news.." You both chuckled darkly. You went to the staircase with Doojoon in front and Hyunseng behind you.

Soon, you stopped at a door. Doojoon motioned for you to open the door. "It's your new room. We'll give you some privacy to unpack. Come down to eat dinner~" You both hugged, then you waved. 

"There'll be bells in every room. Just ring it if you're lost." He winked. "You'll need it."

You smirked. 'Meanie." Soon, you went in and gasped. The room was beautiful.

 

master-bedroom-decorating-ideas.jpg

 

There was a balcony and everything. You found the bell button and pressed it. A maid, obviously a vampire too if they came so fast, came with a smile.

"Annyeonghaesayo, Geum Jandi imneda." She smiled. You smiled.

"Annyeonghaesayo, Park ~~~~ imneda." You smiled back.

"Oh no, no need for personal introductions." She smiled sadly. "I'm only a small maid. However, I'm now your new personal maid, so feel free to call me for anything. Is there anything I could get you?"

"A friend?" You muttered. Since she was a vampire, she could hear. She smiled.

"I'll be there for you! We're both girls, so I know what you go through!" She made a 'hwaiting' symbol and smirked.

"I'll be the best maid you've ever had!"

"Aigoo, Then change into this! I don't like the maid uniform! You'll also take me out, you know, to find out about this place. I wanna be out in the sun rather than inside." You smiled apologetically. "MIanhae, If you're uncomfortable with that--"

"Gwenchanayo! My other friends are just like you! I'll just get them, if its okay!" She ran off after your okay. You giggled. Right there, you were able to know, This is was what making friends was like. You thought about Doojoon, smiling and joking around with B2ST, about L. Joe smirking while watching CAP yell at the others, L mysteriously always backing up INFINITE whenever they needed it, and Minwoo childishly playing with Boyfriend. You thought of that childhood memory when you were a child playing with Doojoon oppa in the fields. You thought of the happiness it gave you.

Soon, she came back with two others. One looked worried while the other looked happy.

"Geum Jandi! Is this a good idea?!" She whispered furiously. You giggled. I like her.. She's responsible.

"Of course it is! It'll be fun!" The other giggled. "I can't wait to meet her formally! She's pretty, but I think she'll looked better in plaid..." She's fashionable. She's good. And it is true. I love plaid... I guess?

"Aniyo, this is fine! I wanna meet you! It's nice to meet new people! And if your maids, You'll be around forever~" You giggled, joking around. "Annyeonghaesayo!" You bowed. "Park ~~~~ imneda!"

"Annyeonghaesayo!" The responible one and coocky, funny one bowed. The responsible one went first.

"Chu Gaeul imneda!"

"Ha Jae Kyung imneda!" You smiled. Soon, they changed into more comfortable clothes.

d9110a78af27169c_goohyesun_ceci_nov_2.pn

(GEUM JANDI)

tumblr_kyfyoawzBO1qasjhso1_500.jpg

(CHOO GAEUL)

image

 

(HA JAEKYUNG)

Soon, you four were going out, laughing and giggling. This happiness.. You of Geum Jandi. She's a friend. I know it. She won't backstab me... Right?