41

Are You My... 'Friend?'

 

"Sir, but the thing is, KARA-ssi has been looking at us like criminals when we have done nothing wrong! They are looking down on us--"

"--Because you are maids here. I don't care what you are outside of America, but here you are no lower than dirt." You gasped at Yoseob's suddenly serious and harsh words. You blinked, then, backed away into bed. B2ST then let them leave. Doojoon sighed.

"Aish, why are we being so rough on them.." Doojoon muttered. He hated using power and he especially hated yelling.

Only Kikwang was silent. He knew of the F4 and the story. He didn't want to offend them, but he was remembering too fondly of her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He was a prince.

A very handsome prince.

People loved to see his face when he was a child.

The elder claimed his face was better than blood.

His parents wanted to find a suitable girl to marry him off to when Kikwang grew up.

One day, a very rich and powerful family from the kingdom Korea came over.

Her name was Princess Chibi.

Kikwang wasn't in love with her, but her personal servant.

Her personal servant's name was Minjee.

Minjee was a beautiful girl and smart.

Chibi was beautiful, but not as appealing.

They were all around five years old.

However, there was a problem.

Chibi loved him.

He didn't.

Chibi poured her heart out to him, but he only saw her as a dongsaeng.

Kikwang began secretly seeing Minjee at night. Minjee was falling for him too.

Soon, Chibi overheard Kikwang talking to his parents. Something that would change many lives.

[Kikwang] "I want to marry her." She was so happy, so excited.

[His parents] "I forbid this." She was shocked. She thought, I thought they liked me..

[Kikwang] "Please, umma, appa, I thought you said you believed in true love!" She was so proud at that age that Kikwang was standing up for them.

[His parents] "Yes, but we'd rather you marry Princess Chibi!" Eh? She thought.

[Kikwang] "But I only see her as a dongsaeng; Nothing more! Minjee is more beautiful! I love Minjee!" Chibi was heartbroken, then angry at Minjee. Minjee... plotted against me..

[His father] "If you see each other, you will be dishonored! What don't you see in Princess Chibi?" Suddenly, she came in.

[Chibi] "It's fine." She smiled. "If they really love each other... They can go together. I have no objections." With that, she left, Minjee holding the door open for her.

Soon, they reached Korea in a snap. Chibi turned to leave, but then faced Minjee.

Chibi glared at Minjee. "I hate you," She hissed. Minjee blinked.

"W-What?" They were really close, even as a servant and master.

"I hate you." She seethed. "Go away. You stole my love away from me. I hate you!" With that, she left. Minjee followed.

"I don't understand.." Chibi turned.

"I now know what you meant by, 'I love a guy, but he's taken'! You knew he was going to marry me, but you took him from me nonetheless! How.. How could you?!"

Minjee took a deep breath. "I didn't mean to fall for him.." She whispered. Chibi slapped her. Minjee fell. Since Chibi had a sudden boost of energy. she was able to make Minjee bleed.

"I have power. I will  make sure you suffer." With that, Chibi left a crying servant.

Chibi passed the door that would led her to the dungeons. She thought of the dungeon girl in there. Chibi was friends with her, since Chibi felt bad her parents died down there and left her.

Is she going to backstab me too?! Chibi thought, going down the stairs. I better end things off now.

She hypnotised Park ~~~~ into believing they were never friends.

If Chibi had never brought Minjee with her on the first day Chibi was introduced to Kikwang...

Kikwang wouldn't have fallen for Minjee.

Minjee and ~~~~ would still be Chibi's friends.

Minjee wouldn't have been shipped off to Mr. and Mrs. Yoon.

Kikwang had learned all of this by his parents. By then, Kikwang had given up on love and life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Five years later.

Kikwang is good friends with Yoon Doojoon, Jang Hyunseng, Yang Yoseob, Yong Junhyung, and Son Dongwoon, since they all are the top six kingdoms in America.

Kikwang always invited them to hisi house.to hang out.

Soon, Doojoon had a birthday party.

Soon, Kikwang went with a new game for Doojoon and some flowers for the parents, Kikwang and the others were gathered in the living room, playing a new game. They were having so much fun, they didn't notice Kikwang get up to get a piece of ice cream cake. He asked the maid,

"Can I have some?" The maid obediently sliced him a piece and when she turned to put it on his plate, their eyes met.

The cake fell neatly onto his plate.

The plate fell onto the floor.

The cake piece was still edible and good, but Kikwang wasn't hungry anymore.

He didn't want to look away from the love of his life.

Kim. Minjee.

Right in front of him.

Kikwang was overjoyed.

Soon, they were talking. However, he asked,

"Why did you leave Korea?" She looked down.

"I was sent off because I was not needed anymore. Princess Chibi did not require my services any longer."

He immediately thought of the girl.

The girl he learned had fallen for him.

He gulped. "Mianhae.." She brightened up.

"Well, now its us, and master and his friends." He brightened up.

Soon, he went back so it wouldn't be suspicious. But, before he left, he whispered to Minjee, "Tonight, crossover bridge, 10."

soon, they met up. He was so happy.

Their relationship grew.

And grew.

For six more years it was a secret.

Well, the rest of B2St knew, but no parents.

Doojoon was angry that he didn't know sooner.

Soon, he was escaping yet again.

However, there was a problem.

His parents noticed maids taking his clothes out of his room, with dirt and mud on it. They followed.

They immediately recognized the swine of a girl who took Kikwang's heart a long time ago. And she was back, with him.

They immediately caught them.

They told Mr. and Mrs. Yoon. 

Kikwang was hung up about it.

Minjee was sentenced to an execution for seducing her superiors.

A week later, Doojoon received news about a long lost cousin.

Hyunseng, who would usually comfort Kikwang, was gone to fetch the girl.

Doojoon and others had trouble trying to make Kikwang's mind wander, but it would work.

Soon, the B2ST members decided to get on a boat to see Doojoon's sister.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SUMMARY:

When Kikwang was a child, he met Princess Chibi. Princess Chibi had a personal servant, Kim Minjee. He fell for Minjee, but Chibi fell for him. (A LOVE TRIANGLE). Chibi learned and had Minjee shipped off to the Yoon Kingdom in order to break them up and in the process broke off ties with her other friend, ~~~~. Kikwang made friends with B2ST five years later. Then, Doojoon had a birthday party and there, Kikwang met up with Minjee again. The next six years, Minjee and Kikwang started secretly dating. But, they were caught. Kikwang's parents got Doojoon's parents to agree to a proper execution for Minjee. Then, a week later, Doojoon found his long lost cousin. By then, KARA already met B2ST.

Get it?

You are all linked together.

Now, you will all meet up again.

NEXT:

KOREA VS AMERICA