05

Are You My... 'Friend?'

You sighed as you tasted this weird, hot yet tastey thing. It was chewy yet hot.

"Ahjumma, what is this?" You asked her.

"Dear, its called 'ddukbbokki.' My, haven't you ever tasted it? It's quite popular amongst the children," She said, shock on her face.

"A-Ahniyo, um, I don't live around here... What is this town called again?" You asked Minwoo.

"China. Aren't you from Singapore?" He asked you while digging in into the 'ddukbboki.'

"Yeah," You said. *Singapore.. Gotta remember that one..*

"Don't you have ddukbboki there?" They looked at you. 

"And didn't you come from the direction of Korea?" Kwangmin asked. You gulped.

"You didn't really tell us about where you're from." Youngmin suspiciously looked at you.

"Where I live doesn't have ddukbboki and I went to visit family in 'Korea,' and I wanted to come here because when I was walking by, I.. um.. Saw the festival and thought it looked cool," You smoothly lied. Everyone nodded except Youngmin, who still stared at you and Minwoo who was finishing off the last of the ddukbboki.

"YAH!" Donghyun hit him while Sunho ordered another plate.

" ~~~~ , can I talk to you?" Youngmin pulled you towards the back of the little shop.

"Y-Yeah?" You gulped.

"I can tell you're lieing to me. I don't know if Kwangmin, Minwoo, or the others can tell, but I can." He stepped forwards, causing you to step back and hit the wall. You gulped.

"Tell me. Now." He glared at you.

"E-Everything I said was the truth," You said.

"Then why are you s-stuttering?" He smirked.

"N-No I'm not!" Your eyes widened. He laughed aloud, then looked at you.

"I won't tell the others," He said, smiling. "I'm not a snitch."

"Oh.. Well..." You were naive to people, since you spent nearly half of your life in a dungeon and with nice people, excluding the royal family. So, everything spilt out. Luckily, Youngmin wouldn't tell the others unless you gave permission to. You had his word.

"Ah.. I see..." He looked at you. "You should go inside first. I'll take care of something first." You gulped.

"A-Are you going to get the police?" You stepped one step away.

"No, you said you're free. And you're my friend. Besides, it wasn't like that was a lie too, right?" He looked at you. You tilted your head as you thoguht, then nodded. 

"Good. Well, I need to go for a bit. Wait with the boys!" He ran off. You giggled and walked into the store. Minwoo looked up. 

"Yah, what took you so long?" 

"Maybe they were making out," Sunho muttered, then everyone started laughing. *Making out? How do you 'make out?'* You thought, then shrugged and sat down next to Minwoo, who blushed. Of course, this didn't go unnoticed. Once you left for milk, Jungmin suddenly popped up next to Minwoo.

"Yah, why didnt' you blush?" Sunho poked Minwoo's cheek.

"What?"

"You keep blushing whenever ~~~~ comes near you, or if she talks to you. Do you... Like her?" Everyone leaned in.

"N-No.."

"HE DOES!"

"What?" Everyone sharply turned to see Youngmin.

"Minwoo likes ~~~~ ! Unless.. You do too?!" Youngmin scoffed.

"She's like my sister. I have that sudden.. Urge to protect her from erted old men like you!" He pointed to Minwoo and Kwangmin.

"YAH!" They yelled.

"Pshh. When was the last time you watched that ?" They looked down out of embarrasment.

"AHA!"

"What's that ?" Everyone looked at you.

"Y-You don't know what--" Sunho kicked Youngmin and Kwangmin before they could finish their sentence.

"What is it?"

"Umm.. ICE CREAM~" Youngmin and Kwangmin grabbed you and ran to an ice cream stand while the rest started getting suspicious.

"They definitely have that at Singapore.. They should have it everywhere..." Minwoo muttered.

"And how would you know that?" Sunho's eyebrows were raised.

"Just guessing." He shrugged and went to join you three.

"What is wrong with ~~~~ ? What is she hiding?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mianhae for not updating! school, hw.. and such...

comment and suscribe!!!

saranghae~