Chapter 53

Are You My... 'Friend?'

"NO MINWOO!"

You screamed and sobbed. Yoogeun had come over and patted your shoulder.

"~~~~-ah," Youngmin cried into your shoulder.

Then, you got up and sniffed.

"No Minwoo did not die without a victory." You muttered under your breath. You looked at Queen Yoona and King Onew. You ran off to where Princess Chibi was, killing off her parent's knights. They spoke briefly, then ~~~~ ran off again. She killed off many soldiers. Yes, she got hit once or twice, but she would brush it off after thinking of Minwoo.

Soon, every soldier was dead or had run off.

Only Queen Yoona and King Onew was left. ~~~~ advanced towards them. With every step, ~~~~ saw them in a darker, eviler light.

They caused Minwoo's life.

They made me suffer.

It was because of them my parents died.

Probably other people have died as well.

You started forming the largest shadow fire ball you could ever made. 

The combination of a shadow and fire ball was surrounded by cutting winds and in the center was a pulsating light.

Shadow for my parents.

Fire and wind for Minwoo.

Light for the future Yoogeun.

Right before throwing it at them, you had looked back at everyone. At Chibi, who smiled at you.

At INFINITE, who gave a silent encouraging symbol.

At BOYFRIEND, who gave a teary smile.

At B2ST, KARA, and the F4 girls, who gave a, 'hwaiting,' gesture.

At SHINee, who could only watch.

At the friends who came to encourage you.

At L. Joe, who you realized, you loved more than anything. He winked.

You threw it at them and they were blown up. 

Finally, the battle was over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The F4 girls had met Kiseop's friends and realized that they were the ones they had loved. They got together again and gotten married. The B2ST-ie boys and KARA were planning on finally getting married. B2ST, KARA, F4, and SHINee had all left.

"Chibi-ah," You smiled. "Send a telegram often, okay?" You smiled and waved. She smiled back.

"Arasso. But I'll be busy, managing a WHOLE castle by myself." She pouted.

You giggled, then turned to Sunggyu. "Take care of her, and once the marriage date is finalized, call us!" You giggled and hugged them.

L. Joe coughed, taking you away and glaring at Sunggyu.

Sunggyu and Chibi were getting married and you and L. Joe were getting married as well. Everyone was smiling and talking. Now, it was time to go visit Minwoo's grave.

You, TEEN TOP, and BOYFRIEND left to the old house  P(FROM THAT CHAPTER) and went to behind it, where a grave was. Minwoo's smilng face smiled back up at you.

Everyone bowed, then got up. "Minwoo-ah, we've won," Donghyun whispered, wiping dust off the grave. Donghyun created fresh flowers for it. "We've also seen the biggest star. It was huge and all smiley. Your smile got bigger!" He joked.

"Minwoo-ah," You smiled. "How have you been? I've done what you asked. I hope you met my parents. Tell them I'm visitng their grave soon, okay?" A grave was set up with your parents' names on them in memoir.

"Minwoo-ah, I've protected her well and we're getting married! We're saving a seat in the front row for you, okay?" L. Joe put down his flowers, then everyone was finiished.

Soon, you and L. Joe seperated from the rest, after waving and saying, 'goodbye.' Then, the both of you went to your parent's grave.

"Umma, appa, annyeong." You smiled. "L. Joe and I are going to get married! Chibi is not that bad! Actual, I realized, Chibi, INFINITE, TEEN TOP, BOYFRIEND, B2ST, KARA, F4, and SHINee.."

"They are all my friends."

~END~

there will be one more chapter left.