12

Are You My... 'Friend?'

You sighed and rubbed your temple. "You guys are a big headache," You complained.

"Mianhae~ But ~~~~-ah, you never said your power!" Ricky said. You gulped. Chunji smirked.

"Wanna get scared again, ~~~~-ah?"

"Aigoo, I'm saying it, I'm saying it," You grumbled. "I can control shadows." You shrugged your shoulders. They gaped at you.

"What?"

"Y-You can control shadows? B-But that means your from.. that clan." Ricky said, scooting back in his chair, earning a slap on the head from CAP and L. Joe.

"Bwoh?" He muttered. You gulped.

"What clan?" They avoided your glance.

"What clan?" You growled, starting to get angry. Changjo sighed.

"~~~~-ah, its not important--"

"WHAT CLAN?!"

"Fine. It's the clan," He gulped. "That used to have all power in this territory."

"M-Mwo?" You gulped.

"Yes. Let me explain," But after noticing the rest glaring, he gulped, "I meant, let us explain." When they looked away, he muttered, "Why the maknaes the only ones getting in trouble?"

"2 decades ago, a clan rose to the top in this kingdom called the ShadowClan." (not from that cat/Warrior series. Completely made up ><)

STORYBOOK: (this will be told completely in narrators pov)

One day, the kingdom was running smoothly, until 2000 (so if it was 2000 then, it should be 2020 now) came around on New Year's Eve.

The castle was running smoothly with a huge banquet featuring many royal families, until one family, one vampire family, came.

"Annyeonghaesayo, Mr. and Mrs. Yoon. How many I serve you today?" The waiter bowed at the old yet warm couple standing in front of him.

This family was knowned as the land's most tenderhearted clan and always had open arms. Soon, the grand unveiling was announced.

A month before the banquet, a treasure chest was found from the most purest vampire family. It held the will and all treasures.

Soon, every clan was sitted at the table. Almost every family was anxious to see who would be the rightful heir to all of the land. Almost. The only family who didn't care was the Yoon clan. They only seemed to be interested in having a good time, as it was New Year's Eve.

"Annyeonghaesayo. Today, the rightful heir will be found to all of this land." Soon, the will was unveiled. Once the news went out, everyone, especially the Yoon family, was shocked. All of the land and treasures would be going to the most darkest clan, the Lee family.

The Choi familly looked triumphant. No one knew, but the family had planted that fake will and treasure chest in the ground. No one objected, and almost everyone gave good wishes. Almost everyone.

The Yoon family had been called away, and hadn't been seen afterwards. The Choi family also pulled out, and came back, eyes gleaming.

No one watched as in the shadows, the Choi family almost killed the entire Yoon family. Almost everyone. As far as the story was told, Grandma and Grandpa Yoon hid a baby boy in the shadows to be found by someone else.

A week later, the baby was found. Soon, he grew up under another name : Park. Soon, that young boy found someone to marry and made a family consisting of them and a daughter : Park ~~~~ . They all had the same, unique power to use and manipulate shadows.

However, the Choi family would figure out about that one baby boy soon. And they did.

The family was imprisoned under false charges.

However, there was a catch.

No one noticed that TWO baby boys were buried in the shadows. The other baby boy was found, but was brought to another kingdom. Soon, the baby boy grew up as Yoon.

Out there, somewhere, you, Park, or should I say, Yoon ~~~~, has a brother. One that will become immensely important.