23

Are You My... 'Friend?'

**NOTE: In Minwoo's letter, where it says (tear) It means there was a tear where the words were supposed to be.

This one was the most fragilest, as it had the most tears. You smiled at how much feelings he had. He must really miss me... You smiled and read it. There were some spots you couldn't read, so you skipped it.

TO: ~~~~
Annyeong! Hey! Annyeong! Minhae for all of these spots. Kekeke. Well, mianhae, again, for being rude to you early. We actually haven't made up. But, I really really really (tear) you. Aish, I'm (tear) crying again. I hope you forgive us. I decided to send you something:
(He left a tear-free recipe for ddukbboki and an old ticket to the Singapore Festival)
Its how we found you. I remember I was forced into coming. I now regret faking sick. I almost stayed home! ^^ (tear) You know, I've been wanting to tell you something. Ever since (tear tear tear tearrrr), I've realized, (tear tear) I have developed (tear) for you. Aigoo, you can't read that. Mianhae. If we meet again, or if you visit us at home, please don't bother asking what I (tear tear). Mianhae. Saranghae!
From: Minwoo-ie for life!~
PS : The dove should now have turned into a paper and pen, right? Can you reply?

 

You looked up and saw another dove sitting there with a paper and pen. You looked up at Hyunseng. He looked down. "What."

"C-Can I reply... to them.." You asked.

"Yeah, sure! I'm fine with it. We were really early anyways. I was expecting the King and Queen to hold you back.. Oh well! Go on. Wake me up when you're done." He lied down and went to sleep. You chuckled at his angelic face. You poked it to check if it was a mask, but then you went back to the letter. You took  a deep breath and started writing.

 

To: Boyfriend
Annyeong! Kekekeke. I read all of your letters. To Minwoo- I couldn't read most of it... T^T mianhae! Yeah, I'll try to come later! ^^ I hope you'll enjoy the gift I gave you~
(You later included a dancing shadow clone. It glowed different colors and sometime turned into a pikachu)
I hope you like it! ^^ something to remember me by... Jincha mianhae for leaving you like this. I hope you and the others will get along better. I don't want to be the reason why you fight. Please get along for me? Mianhae for leaving so unexpectedly. I wish I could have gotten you better. Please don't forget about me and I will NEVER forget about you. I promise to always come back to Singapore to visit~ Saranghae!
<3 forever~ ~~~~

You took another deep breath before tieing the letter to the dove using some lace found in the dove's mouth. Another dove came with a note. The letter seemed to be written in a rush.

Keep this guy and the lace to remember us by, besides our gifts. ^^

You smiled before putting the gifts and the lace into a bag. You stood up and woke up Hyunseng. "Let's go. I'm bringing a friend." You motioned to the bird who was perched on your shoulder. Hyunseng blinked at it before standing up. "Alright with me. What's its name?" 

You froze. "Ah... well.. forgot about that.." You sheepishly shrugged your shoulder.

"Name it! That should be the first thing to do!" He scolded. You pouted. You thought for a minute. 

Fluffy? No.

Iris? No.

Mr. Simple? NO.

Then, a lightbulb light up. You smiled.

"Thought of a name yet?" Hyunseng raised an eyebrow.

"Yes." You smiled. "It's name is Boyfriend."