08

Are You My... 'Friend?'

won* = korean currency. MONEY.

------------------------------------------

"Oppa~" You called, skipping out to the main room. You smelt something good in the kitchen and wandered in. Everyone smiled at you, but you hadn't noticed that it wasn't a happy smile; It was a very sad smile.

"What's that?" You pointed to a box.

"Blood, want some?" Donghyun asked. You jumped up and down in happiness. 

"Neh~" You giggled. You were ecstatic to be finally out. You hadn't remembered the warrant; It was pushed into the farest corner of your mind.

"Here." Minwoo gave you one and you began sipping it all.

"So, ~~~~ , when are you planning to tell us about the castle? Where it is, who's there.." Minwoo asked. You giggled.

"Why? Wanna see it?" You leaned on the counter to look at everyone. They nodded.

"But.. Will it be okay? If you see it again..." You sighed and hit Minwoo on the head.

"Of course, babo-yah! Lemme just tell my friends there.."

"How?" Everyone tilted their heads.

"Ah, I forgot to tell you. Look," You pulled out the white sack. Everyone's eyes were on it.

"No way, is that.." Kwangmin and Youngmin's jaws fell to the floor.

"This is the address to the castle. Let's go!" You ran out. "Follow! Pali~" Everyone followed, but Kwangmin picked up the box and put something in it. Then, he ran out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We're here!" You had skipped through Singapore Town to the castle gates. You walked towards the little hidden pond at the end of the path, where a mansion sat. The mansion wasn't as big as the castle, but it was still big in figure. You knocked on the door and a familiar head popped out. His eyes bulged.

" ~--~~~~ ?" He said, stuttering on your name. When the rest of the guards heard him, they were gathered at the door.

"Annyeong, Sungyeol oppa!" You beamed. "I came to visit with my new friends!" Boyfriend was behind you, suspiciously eyeing Infinite. Kwangming and Youngmin were muttering things about Dongwoo's and Hoya's hair, Donghyun was looking at Sunggyu and Woohyun, Minwoo was looking at Sungyeol and Sungjong, and Jungmin was looking at L in suspicion. However, the Infinite members noticed. They were both eyeing each others. You didn't notice.

"Can we come in?" You tilted your head to the side.

"O-Okay, well.. um.. lemme just talk to the rest about the house. Its a bit dirty," Sunggyu said, smiling, before closing the door.

"Yah, ~~~~ , they don't look like nice people!" Boyfriend suddenly didn't want to leave you in Infinite's hands.

"Why? They were my only friends in the castle, besides one person.." You muttered the last part.

"Who? Can't we visit her instead?"

"The thing is... I don't know her anymore. She was apparently my first friend, but I don't have the slightest clue who she is." You sighed.

Meanwhile, Infinite was talking in a walkie-talkie. The mansion was clean, but they needed to tell Chibi first that you came.

"Yah, Chibi!" Sunggyu whispered.

"MWO?!?" She yelled.

"Shush! ~~~~ is outside! She came!" Woohyun said, apprehensively. They didn't want you hearing them.

"So bring her in! The new guards are here!" With that, she signed off. Infinite sighed and opened the door with big grins.

"Come on in!" Infinite stood out of the way for you, but when Boyfriend went in, Infinite stopped them.

"I don't know how to say this--" Sunggyu started.

"Well I do. We don't really allow strangers in our house." Sungyeol said.

"Pssh. Well, we need to take ~~~~ back then. You see, we need to tell the king and queen something. Private." Sunho said.

"With ~~~~ ? The ~~~~ whose in our house and the ~~~~ who has a bigger warrant than the whole earth?" Sunho blinked as Infinite scowled.

"So you're only after her reward? You sicken me." Dongwoo conjure a wall that pushed Boyfriend out, but Boyfriend were quick. They ran back in before Dongwoo could close the door.

"NO. We do know about her warrant, but we are her friends. We've come across some sickos that tried to get her. Those sickos didn't care if she was hurt. We're trying to keep her safe, even if it means her happiness. We seem to care about her a lot more than you do. If you were her friends, wouldn't you try to look for her?" Sunho said. "And trust us, we have enough won* to swim in."

"What if we don't want to trust you? And we work here." L got up in Sunho's face.

"You know what? We're leaving." Kwangmin said, stepping up.

"Well, you won't be taking ~~~~ with you." Hoya went up to him.

"No, we are. Now move." Kwangmin shoved Hoya, which stimulated Hoya to shove Kwangmin back.

"What if we don't want to?"

"Stop!" They turned to see you enraged.

" ~~~~ .. H-How much d-did you hear?" Hoya stuttered.

"Enough to know you can't get along. Aish. Can't you just stop fighting? Its giving me a headache." You sat on the stairs, clutching your head. Everyone sighed and went over to you.

"Mianhae. We'll try to get along now." Minwoo bent down to your eye level and smiled.

"Just don't do this." Sungyeol took your hands softly from your head.

"Aigoo... Let's eat! I'm hungry!" L yawned. You giggled and stuck your finger in his mouth, only to have him close his mouth and you yelped.

"YAH!!!" You yelped.

--------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong! Well, your back to the castle! Up next is some sadness, drama, and betrayal (?) 

stay tuned! welcome to those new suscribers! please comment! it reminds me to update ^^