26

Are You My... 'Friend?'

WARNING: CURSING UP AHEAD

"Of course, can't you see you're bothering us? Now, go!" Yoseob said, which made you crack.

"What?" You seethed.

"Yeah, you're really annoying us!" Someone else complained.

"WHAT?! I'M BOTHERING YOU? OH, I'M SORRY, BUT WHO'S THE ONE IN MY CABIN, MY ROOM, SPENDING WASTELESS TIME FLIRTING WITH SOME GUY YOU MOST LIKELY WILL NEVER MEET AGAIN?!" They flinched, but Dongwoon reacted quickly.

"Well, if we were destined to meet today-" He began.

"WHAT? OH, HELL NO! DON'T YOU GIVE ME THAT CRAP! 'DESTINY' DOESN'T EXIST! YOU CREATE YOUR OWN LIFE, YOUR OWN PATH. IF YOU EVER UP AND BLAME IT ON YOUR STUPID 'DESTINY', OH, HELL NO, DON'T. JUST DON'T. YOU'RE JUST TOO MUCH OF A TO REALIZE YOU ED UP BIG TIME. HELL NO. SO DON'T GIVE ME THAT ." Then, you turned to Hyunseng, who looked amused.

"You know what? I don't care. You do whatever you want with them. them for all I care. They're all yours," You seethed before stomping out.

"Woo! What a short temper!" Junhyung smirked at your dissappearing figure.

"Well, you did give her a reason to yell, especially you two," Doojoon frowned at Yoseob and Dongwoon.

"We were just seeing how she responded when mad and tempered," Dongwoon said.

"Didn't we want to see what she was really like?" Yoseob shrugged.

"Not like this," Kikwang smirked, knowing Doojoon and how exasperated his hyung must be feeling.

"Gommawo, Kikwang-ah. You're making me feel a lot better," Doojoon said,, leaning back as Yoseob and Dongwoon glared at Kikwang.

"There! Are you feeling better already, Mr. Lee? You got us feeling guilty," Dongwoon pouted.

"Aigoo, gwenchana!" Doojoon said, smiling. Finally, Hyunseng spoke up.

"Knowing her, it'll be hard to get her back in here to sleep. She'll most likely dorm with someone else. And do you guys want that? What if she's with a guy.." They immediately sprung up.

"You know what? We should morph back. It'll be suspicious if we suddenly are guys." Doojoon said.

"Here's the plan.."