Chapter 51

Are You My... 'Friend?'

 

"This ~~~~ girl is harming you!"

"No she isn't! She's my ...... my..." She paused. "SHE'S MY FRIEND!" Your eyes widened.

"Are you... Are you my friend?" You thought. Then, she looked back at you and nodded. Soon, you smiled and looked around, finally resting your eyes on a small cage and saw Yoogeun, crying.

"NOONA!" He screamed. Your heart sank. Then, you had a sudden thought. Where's Onew, Jonghyun, and Minho? Remember, Only Taemin and Key stayed behind.

"Where's..." Suddenly, a door opened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Onew, Jonghyun, and Minho.... were not there. Your hopes faltered a bit by the butler in front of you. However, his disraught news gave you hope.

"Ma-am! Good sire! There are vampires outside ready to attack!"

"Mwo?!" They rushed outside. Everyone but you and Key followed; Key and you ran to Yoogeun's cage. You conjured portals, skeleton keys, shadow fire, anything to break the cage. But that would not budge.

Key finally broke it open with his strength and Yoogeun ran into your arms. You held onto him tightly before the both of you ran outside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Onew, Jonghyun, and Minho's PAST

-rewind-

We left to follow Yoogeun. However, it was not easy. 

We had lost them for two days and finally cuaght up a day later. When they landed in Europe for fuel, we attacked. However, we did not succeed. Instead, we got more hurt and Yoogeun, who was just tied up, was not in a cage, like an animal. Onew was hurt and Minho was getting angrier, which is not something you want to see; An angry Minho is like an angry bull with a billion super powers.

Soon,we arrived in Iceland, where we were temporairly seperated. Soon, we found our friends to help; Taeyeon, Sunny, Jessica, Seohyun, Sooyoung, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, and Yuri. Why are they girls? We don't know. They helped us rest and rehabillitate.

Soon, we decided on recruiting all of our friends. We left to Southern India in a hurry to get Onew's friends : Jaejoong, Xiah, and Mickey. They also had their friends, Changmin and Yunho.

We went to Australia to get Minho's friends, fifteen. Why such a high number? We don't know. They go by Leeteuk, Kangin, Heechul, Eunhyuk, Zhou Mi, Ryewook, Sungmin, Kyuhyun, Shindong, Donghae, Siwon, Henry, Yeseung, Kibum, and Han Geng.

Sungmin's pic came out so well~ Kyuhyun's is funny~kekeke^^

Then, we went to get Key's friends : Dongho, Kevin, Eli, Soohyun, Alexander, Kiseop, Kibum, AJ, and Hoon.

Finally, Taemin's friends. They were the most queeriest of all. They were girls. They went by Amber, Victoria, Sulli, Krystal, and Luna. How did he get the girls? We don't know. Jonghyun is still troubled by that.

They also brought a few of their friends as well. The doctors were these four men from some foreign land that were friends with Kiseop. Their names were Ji hoo, Jun Pyo, Yee Jung, and Woobin. They were strange, but funny. They insisted on fighting with us, but that Jihoo guy..... He seemed weak.

Soon, we finally arrived at Korea after two weeks. We decided to attack the castle together. 

When we saw the king and queen run out, we saw KARA, F4 maids, BEAST, TEEN TOP, INFINITE, that Chibi girl, BOYFRIEND, and Taemin. Where was Key and ~~~~? We hoped they didn't make an agreement just now, or we would have ruined things. Oh well.

 

Soon, we were attacking. The final battle was on.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aha!^^ 

so my second fan fic is almost over D:

there shall only be.. two? Three? Maybe even four more chapters left!^^

So... can you guises like... look at the photos? Took me three days searching for the perfect pic^^

did you guys like this fan fic?

would you like a fan fic?^^

Please tell me~

also, people who have read, 'Singing in the Rain,' spread the word!

jk. you don't have to. but, Singing in the Rain will have an upcoming sequel! :D yay~^^

I'm still deciding on what to call it....^^;;; have a nice day, guises! LUB YOU ALL~