31

Are You My... 'Friend?'

 

"And then she fainted from using her powers too much. I also thinks she has a fever now, when I think about it.." Doojoon whacked Hyunseng on the head.

"Then go make porridge, idiot! She's burning!"

Hyunseng, who coincedentally made everyone's meals at home, was able to make a porridge faster than Doojoon could come in and say, "Done yet?"

"Yes, yes, hyung, finished. In under one minute," Hyunseng beamed at Doojoon. 

"But... The faster you make it, the less satisifying, right? Like those one-minute instant bowls of rice, or ramen, or fast food.." He stopped after receiving Hyunseng's glares.

"Are you calling my food trash?" Hyunseng was a natural born cook, just like Sanji, and was easily insulted.

"Hyung's gonna get it~"

"In five.. "

"Four.."

"Three..."

"Two.." The boys in the main room plugged their ears.

"TRASH!??! MY FOOD IS FAST AND DIRTY TO YOU?!?! HUH!??! IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK OF THE THINGS I MAKE THAT EARN FIVE STARS FROM THE COLDEST CRITIC IN THE WHOLE KINGDOM?!? HE GIVES IT FIVE STARS AND YOU DARE CALL WHAT I MAKE WITH MY TIME AND MY HANDS FOR YOUR SISTER TRASH?!?!? MY FOOD, MY GOURMET FOOD-"

"Settle down, Hyunseng-ah," Doojoon said, using his powers to change Hyunseng's emotions, "Before I explode."

"Mianhae, hyung," Hyunseng said calmly. "It's just that--"

"What's going on?" You stepped into the kitchen, not seeming to remember what happened nearly five minutes ago. Hyunseng wearily smiled.

"I made you porridge."

"Who's these people? How come I can't remember anything that happened? The only thing I remember is meeting a little boy at the library and taking him to drink banana milk.."

"That happens after a quick.. 'adrenaline', let's call it, injection. You get a power withdrawal and faint. And now, you have a cold."

"How'd I get an 'adrenaline' injection?"

"Let's first introduce these.. strangers in our dorm." Hyunseng and Doojoon led you to the master room.

"Annyeong, ~~~~-ah."

"Should I know you?"

"Yes... Actually. No. But, you have a picture of me. I have a picture too." He took out his wallet and took out a picture of a little boy and girl in a field.. smiling..

No... You looked at him surprised. "Doojoon... oppa?" You whispered. The name finally came back to you from the book. The letter.

Love, Doojoon oppa.

He smiled, then nodded. You suddenly hugged him.

"Oppa!" You started smiling again, then frowned and pulled back. "How do you know Hyunseng oppa?"

"We were friends since auntie and uncle introduced their families. Remember how auntie and uncle were rulers too?" You nodded.

"Hyunseng and my other friends are descendants of other important people." You nodded.\

"Who are you?" You pointed to the other people in the room. A hyper boy waved and smile.

"Annyeong, Yang Yoseob imneda!"

Another equally hyper boy waved.

"Annyeong, Son Dongwoon imneda!"

A sad-looking boy smiled at you.

"Lee Kikwang imneda."

A charasmatic boy smirked.

"Annyeong, Yong Junhyung imneda." Suddenly, 'Dongwoon' and 'Yoseob' started firing questions.

"Are you single?" (YOSEOB)

"How old are you?" (DONGWOON)

"Call me oppa!" (BOTH)

"I'm the youngest!" (YOSEOB)

"No I am!" (DONGWOON)

"ENOUGH!" Doojoon yelled at them, making them shake. "Mianhae hyung.." (BOTH)

You smiled. "Um.. let's see... yes, 16, and sure!" You beamed.

"Yeah!"

"So its.." You pointed to everyone. "Yoseob oppa, Dongwoon oppa, Junhyung oppa, Hyunseng oppa, Kikwang oppa," Then you smiled widely, "Doojoon oppa!"

"How come you smiled when you said 'Doojoon oppa?'" Yoseob pouted. You giggled.