18

Are You My... 'Friend?'

NOTE: GIFS BELOW ARE NOT MINE. CREDITS TO OWNER.

NOTE: GIFS BELOW ARE NOT MINE. CREDITS TO OWNER.

Teen Top was gathered under the trees. Ricky's eyebrows were furrowed."Hyung, why couldn't one of us stay back?"

CAP gritted his teeth. "We fight best together." Changjo's and Ricky's eyes enlargened.

"We-We're gonna... fight?" He squeaked. Soon, shadows appeared in front of them. L. Joe unconciously gritted his teeth. Infinite. And 6 other boys.

Soon, they started a conversation of insults to each other. However, Boyfriend was quiet throughout the whole conversation until CAP spoke. "And who are you?"

Minwoo went up. "We're Boyfriend. We're her friends, before you--" He glared at everyone "-- Stole her from us."

Chunji smiled, or smirked, at Minwoo. "Oh, really? Well, we heard--" He stood close to him and dropped the smiled. "--You ditched her." Chunji, who was taller than Minwoo, looked down at Minwoo in disgust. "You were only after what was on her head."

"No.. No.." Minwoo shook his head. "We were trying to keep her safe, idiot." Minwoo snarled, his fists tightened, his knuckles tightening.

"Oh, really?" Chunji walked back, smirking. "Then, why didn't you hide her? You would be able to watch over her and guarantee her safety, if you are even strong." 

Minwoo almost attacked Chunji, but the Jo twins held him back, glaring at Chunji. "Aish, this kid." Donghyun glared at Chunji, leaning against the tree with his hands in his pockets. "And I wonder why you seem so attached. I wonder if any of you--" Donghyun suddenly stared intensely at L. Joe "-- Seemed to develop something towards her." To everyone's surprised, L. Joe snorted and rolled his eyes.

"That ? She's worthless." 

"What?!" Infinite and Boyfriend's eyes bulged. Teen Top was surprised as well.

"Seh can't fight for her life. She's weak. If it wasn't our job, please," He rolled his eyes again. "I wouldn't stoop down to that level and talk to her." Suddenly, Sungyeol punched L. Joe.

"Take that back," He hissed at L. Joe.

tumblr_ltfltfyZTt1qh7v61.gif

 

L. Joe smirked. "Looks like someone here has already developed feelings for our dirty prisoner." Infinite was now enraged. A fight broke out, Infinite/Boyfriend vs Teen Top. However, even though Infinite and Boyfriend were outnumbering Teen Top, Teen Top had secrets up their sleeves. Chunji found their weak spots and soon, almost everyone was down. However, Boyfriend and Infinite were training hard for this day, so most of Teen Top was down too. The only ones still up was Chunji, L. Joe, Ricky, L, Sungyeol, Minwoo, and the Jo Twins.

"Just give it up now!" L. Joe snarled. "She isn't your responsibilty anymore! Its becoming tiresome to hold the title as her, 'guards' when she has all of this troublesome dead weight hanging onto her!"

"SHUT UP!" L roared and he lunged at L. Joe. L was on top, punching him, until L. Joe switched. Chunji took the Jo Twins and quickly brought them down while Ricky and Sungyeol were brawling as well. Soon, Chunji and Minwoo were glaring. However, thunder spilt in the sky. L. Joe grinned wickedly and kicked L off of him. L. Joe punched the ground, causing cracks to form. Thunder and lightning fell on L. Joe, recharging him. The previous bruises and cuts were gone, as Infinte and Boyfriend stared in horror, L. Joe was now renewed with energy. The thunderstorm went on.

At this rate, L. Joe could kill anyone and everyone.