Chapter 49

Are You My... 'Friend?'

 

"~~~~! Dinner--" His cousinly attitude kicked in. His eyes almost burst out as you two pulled away, surprised.

"YAH! STAY AWAY!" He dropped the tray he was carrying and practically jumped onto L. Joe, who tumbled. They were wrestling as you were trying to pull one or the other off.

"Op--pa.." Suddenly, everyone else ran back in.

"Hyung, we heard you scream--- HYUNG WENT GAY?!" Yoseob yelled. Everyone stared at him. Doojoon suddenly jumped up and at Yoseob.

"YAH YANG YOSEOB!" Then, those two were eventually wrestling. You sighed and fixed your bangs, then looked down at L. Joe. "Gwenchana?" You asked, frustrated. He smiled.

"Yep."

You growled as everyone was sitting. Where was SHINee? How are they? You glared at the bowl, feeling more guiltier and guiltier. You remember Chibi was eating freely. doesn't deserve to live and eat so freely. You finished and stood up and left. Sunggyu, L. Joe, Minwoo, and Doojoon watched, worry and frustration evident on their faces.

Soon, you called the F4 girls in.

"Pack my clothes up, now." You ordered harshly. You stalked to the bathroom and started throwing tolietires into a bag. Jandi walked in worriedly as Ga Eul and Jae Kyung were folding clothes into your suitcase as fast as you can. You said softly, "Mianhae.. Just please be inconpsicious. Don't let oppas know." She smiled, then walked out. Soon, fifty minutes later, Doojoon walked into the bathroom. Luckily, you weren't packing and you were just finishing up with your shower. (clothes on)

"Annyeong," He smiled. You looked at him once, with soap on your face, then leaned over the sink to wash up.

"Gwenchana, aeygi-ah?" You nodded wordlessly.

"Mhm." He walked over.

"Are you sure?"

"Mm." Soon, you leaned over to put lotion on. Bandages covered your arm. Doojoon pulled your hair back lightly.

"Your bedroom door's locked--"

"Maids are cleaning." Maids always locked the doors before cleaning to let the people know what they were doing, so Doojoon bought it.

"Ah." He nodded.

"Can you go?" He paused, shocked, but you quickly added, "Gotta pee." He smirked and pinched your nose, then left. Before closing the door, he turned back to look at you. You blinked inoocently, then stomped, frustrated.

"I gotta pee!"

"Just, wanted to tell you." He paused. "Saranghae. I missed you, these past years. If I lose you again...." He paused yet again, this time, you were listening. 

"I don't know how I would live. Promise me, don't leave me. Please." You blinked. He looked at you and said softly,

"Please. I can't live without my dongsaeng--"

"Cousin." You corrected. He smiled.

"Yes, ,if my cousin-like-dongsaeng, if you left me. If you ever get hurt, I wouldn't be able to live with myself." You smiled and went to him, kissing him on the cheek.

He smiled and left. You closed and locked the door, then went to your room. The F4 girls were there, ready. They also had their own bags and suitcases. You raised an eyebrow.

"We can't let our new sister get hurt." Jae Kyung smirked.

"Anyways, they'll kill us if we let you go like this." Ga Eul fretted. You smirked, then got your bag.

"Come on." You motioned towards your window. You created a shadow force to bring your suitcases down and you jumped down on your light feet. The others followed closely.

Soon, all of you were climbing over the fence. You looked back, then quickly pulled out a journal and pen.

 

Dear Doojoon oppa:
I can't let Yoogeun go like this. You said that you'd die if you let me go like this, right? It's the same with Yoogeun. I've grown attached to him. And I have a debt to SHINee, for losing their kid. 
Don't follow-- You'll only get hurt. If I don't come back, You know what has happened. Don't blame anyone, especially yourself. This was my idea.
Saranghae, forever.
~~~~ <3

 

You sighed deeply before folding it twice and making a shadow force to send  it through the window, on the desk, and for the shadow force to close the window. The four of you were struggling through the forest, but running made it go by faster. At around 12 o' clock, the four of you made it to the boats. You conjured a shadow boat, but the other three looked at you, worried.

"What if we fall through? You can get hurt!" Jandi said, but you shook your head.

"100% solid. Trust me." You smiled and jumped in. It rocked back and forth, like a regular force. Soon, after a small fight, the others got in and everyone rode to Korea again.

You looked back at the large castle. You could see lights on everywhere but where your room should be. They don't know yet. You sped up, surprising the others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sighed as you finally made it to India. Its been at least 10 days and you knew the others must've known by now. You smirked as Jae Kyung and Ga Eul were fighting over who got to cook dinner.

"But you cooked yesterday!" Jae Kyung whined.

"But you burned the food last time you cooked!" Ga Eul added.

"You added coals to the fire when I wasn't looking!" Jae Kyung defensed herself.

"How about both of you cook?" Jandi added, leaning back and smiling. You smirked and high-fived Jandi. Soon, dinner was served. Now... dessert.

"No dessert!" Ga Eul said coldly.

"But I'll use fruits! 100%!" Jae Kyung begged. You giggled.

"No!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 WEEKS LATER.

You were in Singapore. You softened as another festival was on. The baby vampires were on little toys.

You sighed. I haven't had blood in a while. You had eaten the rarest raw steaks with blood. But you missed ddukbbokki with plain blood.

You missed Boyfriend.

You missed INFINITE.

You missed TEEN TOP.

You missed B2ST and KARA.

Soon, you turned to the F4 girls, who were in awe. They haven't left their maid duty for a while. You turned to them, blocking the view. You beamed. 

"We have time-- Let's relax for a few hours!" They smiled, agreeing.

Soon, you were playing/winning games, entering competitions, and eating food. You giggled as you met the ddukbboki ahjumma.

"Annyeonghaesayo!" You bowed respectfully, as the F4 girls followed.

"Annyeong, little agashi! Omo, you're here! You haven't been here in a while! I remember you running in here with those boys.." You smiled grimly. Soon, the four sat down and ate ddukbboki and soondae. 

"Aigoo, those boys were always depressed after you left. Coming in, volunteering for a few weeks.." You nodded, smiling.

"They were here recently, with a few boys." You smiled. New friends?

"How recently?" You chuckled.

"Yesterday, to be in fact!" The four looked up, suprised.

"E-Excuse me?"

"They were playing a game, hide and seek. They were looking for someone." She furrowed her eyebrows. "Forgot." You all got up simulaneously. Jandi slapped a 100 dollar bill as Jae Kyung and Ga Eul picked up the suitcases. You bowed respectfully.

"Just remembered-- Dentist appointment! The blood's been staining my teeth!" You bowed again and left in a hurry. She sighed, then looked down behind the counter, at the boys leaning against it.

"Can't you run after her like those romance novels?" They shook their heads.

"We can't... Even if we tried."