06

Are You My... 'Friend?'

"UMMA~ UMMA~ APPA~" Chibi ran around the castle, trying to find her parents. Finally, she reached the dining room table.

"Mwo?" They looked up. King Jinki was suprised yet happy to see his daughter to finally leave her room, and Queen Krystal was overjoyed for the same reason.

"Chibi-ah, what's going on?" 

"Do you know where the necklace is?" Chibi looked at them in fake innocence.

"What necklace, sweetheart?" King Jinki motioned for her to come sit down next to them.

"The one Queen Elizabeth gave before the human race went out."

"Ah, that one." They glared at her. "You lost it?"

"Ani, Ani, the thing is, the day before ~~~~ left, I had it on me. I also wore it when I was taking her out of the dungeon. Naturally, I wouldn't see her ever again, so I hugged her."

"Why would you hug her?" They looked at her suspiciously.

"Remember? We used to be good friends!" Chibi whined.

"Yeah before you learned--" Queen Krystal kicked King Jinki under the table.

"Before I learned what?" Chibi raised her eyebrows.

"Nothing, just go on with your story." The queen glared at the king in annoyance.

"Okay, so I hugged her. Then, as she left, I went upstairs to change for the ball that night. However, the necklace was gone! So, I looked everywhere. When I looked out the window, I saw the necklace in her hand! But, at first, I thought it was the one her parents gave her."

"But her parents never gave her any necklaces.." The king said. Chbii pretended to be shocked.

"MWO? That means..." She sighed and sat back down in 'defeat.' She whispered, "She stole my necklace." She whispered it, but loud enough for them to hear.

The royal couple, however, weren't pleased. "Oh really?" The queen was sitting back at the last part of Chibi's story.

"Yes." Chibi glared at her mother. "You don't trust me?"

"Because here is the necklace right now." The queen pulled it out of her pocket. Chibi's eyes widened, then snatched the necklace.

"You leave me with no choice," She growled, then started hypnotising them.

You believe me. ~~~~ is the thief. She must be recaptured ALIVE and will be sentenced back to her old dungeon immediately. You will get her 6 new guards. The reward will be a million dollars. ~~~~ must be captured immediately. Send the alerts now to every king, queen, and lord in the whole world. Now.

Chibi sat down in her seat, satisified at her work. The queen and king blinked, then stood up.

"Umma, appa, where are you going?" She said sweetly, making it look like she didn't know what they were going to do.

"She needs to be found and sentenced. We will be sending alerts now. Stay here, Chibi-dear." The king and queen left, as Chbi quietly cackled in her seat. However, a flaming arrow was sent to the table in front of her, a message attached. The flame went out to be replaced by ice. She took the message.

Chibi-

I know what you're doing. Its wrong. Stop before you get caught. If ~~~~ gets hurt because of you, you will be facing a consequence you won't want. You better be careful. Watch your back. You have many enemies, Chibi. Use this knowledge wisely before you get ~~~~ hurt. If she even gets a scratch, you will be paying greatly. Stop your parents now before its too late.

She scoffed and crumpled the note, only to have it erupt into flames. She yelped and threw it into the candles. Then, she left the room to her bedroom, only to be confronted by Infinite.

"Neh, oppa?" She asked cutely. She had a major crush on Sungyeol and L, but they knew and scoffed.

"Who are you to call me 'oppa'? Remember, if your parents didn't pay us, we wouldn't be here."

"Then where would you be?" She said, tilting her head to the side. They raised an eyebrow in annoyance.

"Just stop what you're doing."  They turned and were going to leave, but Chibi suddenly called out to them.

"So you sent it?" Their eyes widened, then looked at her.

"Mwo?"

"So you sent the note?" She smirked.

"No. We wouldn't waste anything on you." She scoffed, then said.

"Guess she'll get the death sentence. And if she does, guess who the executioners will be?" She stood up and poked Sunggyu in the chest.

"All of you. Now," She turned and went to her bed. They were shocked, but soon recovered.

"You wouldn't," L snarled.

"Oh really?" She smirked. "Watch me." She swiftly went to the door, but Sungyeol soon caught her.

"Just don't." He muttered. She smiled.

"Under one condition."

"MWO?! You little-- You wouldn't have sentenced her if we hadn't come--" Sungjong was so close to attacking her, but Sunggyu soon stopped him, then looked at her.

"What is the condition?" He sighed.

"Get on your knees. All of you. Now." They immediately fell to the floor.

"Repeat my words: I will serve Princess Chibi as her own servant." They glared at her.

"Now."

"I will serve Princess Chbii as her own servant."

"When she comes, I will ignore her or be cold to her."

"When she comes, I will ignore her or be cold to her."

"I will also hand her over to her new guards." She smirked at them. They paused.

"Do we really have to?"

"Now. Or, be her executioners." She shrugged. "Your choice."

"I-I-" Sunggyu started, then, they all said it together.

"I will also hand her over to her new guards."

"Come to this room, all of you, to wake me up. Oh, and--" As they stood up and glared at her, she smirked.

"You should tell my parents everything. Tell them you want to be my servants, you will personally hand her over to her guards."

"I have a question." Woohyun glared at her. Sunggyu hissed, "Better be important."

"Why didn't you just hypnotise us to do it?" Chbi held a poker face, but inside she was panicking. She knew they loved ~~~~ as family, or more, and her powers wouldn't work against their love. Then, she looked at him and smiled.

"Its more fun this way." They gritted their teeth.

"You are dismissed." They turned to leave, but Sungjong suddenly bolted out to push her into the wall and hold her neck. Everyone looked at him and Hoya and Woohyun came to stop him, but paused when he said: "If she gets hurt, we will reveal everything we know. And we know more than you think we know. Got that?" He spat at her. "You will be blamed for her pain." She smirked.

"I can't be blamed for her inner pain. But I know not to hurt her. It'll be funner to see her in pain that way." Sungjong snarled but before he could even tighten his grip, Hoya pulled him off Chibi. "Let's go," Hoya glared at Chibi, but they were gone.