~epilogue~

Are You My... 'Friend?'

Chibi and Sunggyu have raised a successful kingdom. L. Joe and ~~~~ have two kids, a boy and girl.

All of INFINITE have married and have many kids; the most kids out of everyone.

Dongwoo has six.

Myungsoo has five.

Woohyun has... ten.

Sungyeol has fifteen boys, which he all named after a Super Junior member.

Sungjong has one girl........................ and three boys.

Hoya has six dancing boys and five shy girls.

Doojoon has married Gyuri. The US is the largest kingdom yet. They have one girl.

Junhyung has married Hara. They have two girls.

Yoseob married Nicole. They have a large airport and three boys.

Dongwoon married Jiyong. They have four boys.

Hyunseng is married to Seungyoon. They have one girl and one cat.

Kikwang married Yuri. They had the first child, surprisingly. Yoseob had remarked, 'Kikwang! You wild animal!' To which Kikwang beat the living daylights out of him. They have a pet company.

Jandi married Jun Pyo. Jandi has become a doctor and Jun Pyo is in full control over SHINHWA. They only have one boy.

Ga Eul married Ee Jung. They have a large pottery company and two boys. They have three boys and one older girl.

Jae Kyung married Woobin. They own a large boxing stadium and two SHINHWA markets. They also own two boys and one baby girl.

Jihoo married Jessica. They have a large medicine company under SHINHWA and Jihoo is still a doctor.

Jinki married Victoria and they currently have a large chicken company named, 'Mexicana.' It is located in Thailand.

Jonghyun married Amber. Amber gets tempted once in a while to beat the ersion out of him, but not in front of their 3 kids.

Minho married Sunny. They own a large, franchising company and their 4 boys love baseball, yet their 3 girls hate sports.

Key married Krystal. Key owns a large fashion runaway project and a large clothes copmany, where the whole gang has a full-on free pass to.

Taemin married Sulli, They own a banna-milk and lollipop company.

Donghyun married a girl that was also named Yoona, but wasn't so weird.

Jeongmin married a girl named, 'Chunhwa.' They own the old house.

Youngmin married a girl named, Yina, and Kwangmin married a girl named, Anna.

Sunho married at girl named Jihee. They are in Korea, but usually travel.

CAP never got married since he was always busy working and never nejoyed a girl he met, yet he's currently eyeing his secretary.

Ricky didn't get married either, but is dating his co-worker.

Niel married someone named, Bongcha. They have six kids.

Changjo married a girl named Jina  They have a large dancing studio where they teach.

Chunji married a girl named Sunmee. They currently have two older boys and one girl.

They all meet up once in a while, at least once a month.

They are all closer by the day.

Minwoo's and your parent's grave is always visited often and has many flowers.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's not completely over yet~

^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please vote before continuing:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi^^ onew--condition here!

as this is the end of this long story D:

I wanted to say, Thanks! For reading, commenting, and suscribing! 

I reached a sad decision as to not create a sequel to Singing in the Rain.^^

Mian to all those people who wanted a sequel!D:

this sequel will be called, ' Will You Stay? '^^

LOOK For it when it comes out~^^ annyeong for now~ <3