28

Are You My... 'Friend?'

"Here's the plan.."

You walked down the hall to the library. Little did you know boys were following. The looks on their faces were like lovesick puppies. Maybe they were lovesick.

You sighed as you plomped down on a couch, taking a book from the sidetable. Singing in the Rain. (XD IM SORRY I JUST HAD TO) This book was about a runaway girl leaving her abusive and drugaholic parents to become a successful singer. You hated these type of books, but it was the only one around. You were already on the second chapter were the older brother who was already a singer, was taking her out to buy new furniture when a cute boy came from the crowd courageously and tapped you on the shoulder.

"Neh?" You sat up.

"A-Annyeonghaes-sayo.. Y-Yoogeun imneda." He said cutely, stuttering over his words.

"Aigoo, kyeoptae~" You smiled and pinched his cheeks. He giggled, which was the cutest thing you've ever seen you smiled and asked, "So, what do you need? Do you want noona to buy you anything?" He smiled widely.

"Banana milk pwease!" You chuckled and picked him up as you walked to the cafeteria. You didn't notice the boys hiding around the entrance of the library or when you were walking to the cafeteria. You bought a banana milk, chocolate bar, and an americano as you walked to the deck.

cr_serenity_pool.jpg

You walked to one of the empty chairs and sat him down. You gave him the banana milk and chocolate bar. He jumped up and down happily in his chair. "Gommawo, noona!" Meanwhile, your fan boys were gathered at the door, watching you. B2ST, now boys, were at the door.

"AHEM!" The boys jumped.

"Oh.Phew. You're not a worker."

"Are you a fanboy too?"

"Of who?" Doojoon raised an eyebrow. Junhyung and Kikwang went on their tippy toes to see who.

"The most beautiful girl in the world~" One boy sang.

"Its--" Kikwang stuttered.

"Your--" Junhyung's eyes widened. Doojoon got impatient and pushed them over.

"~~~~?!" He almost yelled. The fanboy's eyes widened.

"You know her? Lucky," One muttered.

"Do you have her picture? Can I have it?"

"Can you get us a date with her?"

"Please hyung~"

"Know her!?!? She's my sister!" Doojoon yelled. "You little brats" Everyone around them, even you and Yoogeun, looked over.

"Uh-oh." Hyunseng gulped. 

"What happened to, 'be quiet and hidden'?"