03

Are You My... 'Friend?'

You sighed as you looked around the beautiful forest. You thought aloud, "So many shadows...." You played around with them and giggled.

"Hello there," You saw a deer shadow from afar and dragged it over to you. It looked in you in fright, but you fed it blueberries from Hoya's page. Meanwhile, the seven boys tok out a special piece of paper. There was a map and on it, there was a red and blue dot. The red dot was Infinite and the blue dot was you. You apppeared not that far from them. When they were inside their house, they put it down and watched it before they were called back in.

Finally, back to you, you began walking to the village. You looked down and gasped. The village in your view, after being in a dungeon all of your life, was beautiful. You ran down to the village's gate. There appeared to be a festival for all vampires there. You smiled at the little children running and walked around the booths. You didn't have a money, but you watched the puppet shows and talent contests. Then, you decided to join one for the prize money. It wasn't much, but you needed something. You got the application form.

Name: Park ~~~~

Where you are from: 

You gulped. "Where am I from?" You whispered. Someone noticed your worried expression. 

"What's going on?" They looked at your next question.

"Oh, well I have been living in my town all my life and I... kinda forgot the name?" You lied and sheepishly looked down. The lady giggled and said, "Here's a map." She handed you a map and you just chose a random village nearby. You wrote it down.

Where you are from: Singapore*
(in this world, the village's names are countries.... )

You looked at the question and went through it with a breeze.

Talent: Shadow dancing

Why You entered: I need money

You sighed and looked down at the small form. You handed it to the lady and she smiled at you. "Next contestant is Park ~~~~. She is from Singapore and her talent is.." Her eyebrows furrowed. "Shadow dancing.." There was murmurs everywhere. You smiled confidently despite the whispers. The light shown on you. You started dancing to traditional music and made the shadows dance with you. When it was over, everyone applauded and the next person went up.Thankfully, You got in first while a group of boys got in second and an old lady got in third. You smiled at them and left the stage, along with the rest of the crowd. "Hey, wait up!" A boy ran up to you. You smiled and bowed.

"Hi, um.. Wanna hang out with us?" He said breathlessly. You thought about it for a second. Your consious said, 'Don't talk to strangers..' But your heart said, 'Go with this boy...'

You smiled at him. "Sure. I'm Park ~~~~."

"I know!" He cheerfully said. "I'm No Minwoo. Nice to meet you!" He brought you to the other boys.

"Hi! I'm Park ~~~~."

"Hi! I'm Kwangmin!"

"And I'm Youngmin! We're twins!" One identical boy popped up behind you. You flinched and smiled.

"Youngmin, you're scaring her!" 

"Sorry!"

"I'm Donghyun, the oldest."

"I'm Hyunseung!"

"I'm Jungmin! Let's be friends!" 

"How old are you, ~~~~?" They looked at you.

"Fourteen." You answered briskly. They all smiled. 

"Awesome! You have to call us oppa!"

:"Oppa!"

:"Call us oppa!!" 

"Okay... So you're Donghyun oppa," He smiled happily.

"And you two are Kwangmin oppa and Youngmin oppa." They hyperly jumped up and down.

"You're Hyunseng oppa?" He smirked and nodded.

"You're Jungmin Oppa?" He smiled and high-fived you.

"And your Minwoo appa! Oh wait, no slip of the tongue--"

"Ahahahaha! Appa!"

"MINWOO APPA~"

"FEED ME, MINWOO APPA~"

"I meant Minwoo oppa!" You squeaked. Minwoo pinched his nose bridge while everyone was laughing.

"Mian.." You looked down, trying to hold back your laughter.