42

Are You My... 'Friend?'

 

When Kikwang was a child, he met Princess Chibi. Princess Chibi had a personal servant, Kim Minjee. He fell for Minjee, but Chibi fell for him. (A LOVE TRIANGLE). Chibi learned and had Minjee shipped off to the Yoon Kingdom in order to break them up and in the process broke off ties with her other friend, ~~~~. Kikwang made friends with B2ST five years later. Then, Doojoon had a birthday party and there, Kikwang met up with Minjee again. The next six years, Minjee and Kikwang started secretly dating. But, they were caught. Kikwang's parents got Doojoon's parents to agree to a proper execution for Minjee. Then, a week later, Doojoon found his long lost cousin. By then, KARA already met B2ST.

Get it?

You are all linked together.

Now, you will all meet up again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chibi was seething.

"That girl went to America?" She rawred. (Is that how you spell it? I've been spelling it like that for a while.. ^^;;)

"Y-Yes, ma-am." The little servant squeaked. Chibi threw the chocolate bar that was in her hand (and that was also half-melted) at the servant girl. The girl ran out, letting INFINITE in.

"You didn't know?" Hoya raised an eyebrow. "Smart miss Chibi." She glared at them.

"Get my parents." She seethed. "Get one of those idiot girls to pack my stuff. Or better yet--" She looked at Sungjong and Myungsoo. "Pack my stuff." She ordered. "Get my parents now!" She snarled at the others.

Soon, Onew and Yoona came in.

"I'm leaving to America." The two looked at each other, worried.

"Are you sure because that's where--" Yoon began.

"I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING! THAT FOOLISH ~~~~ WILL GET HURT AGAIN AND I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO'S ALLOWED TO HURT HER! YOU!" She pointed at Myungsoo and Sungjong, who were frantically trying to pack up. They gulped.

A lot had happened while you were gone.

Chibi got more violent and abusive, throwing tea cups and whipping her whips at her servants, Myungsoo and Sungjong in particular.

She took a liking to hurt the two and bossing them around, so they were always in her shadow, trying to get away.

Soon, the two were done. Chibi's private jet, which wasn't used in over ten years, was getting fixed. Chibi impatiently waited as INFINITE sent doves to Boyfriend and TEEN TOP.

We're leaving for America and for ~~~~. Follow if you want to see her. You might be concerned, if you really cared.

Boyfriend, your secret lovers, immediately started packing. Donghyun and Sunho sent a reply of thanks.

Teen Top however, comtemplated on what to do.

"Should we go..?" Chunji said nervously. They missed you a lot but didn't know how to show it. INFINITE, Boyfriend, and TEEN TOP weren't in touch for a while after you left, so it was queer how they sent this. 

"Let's not," CAP said sadly. "Not after we.. treated her." Ricky pouted.

"But I miss her! Can't we be like those creepy stalkers watching her?' They all thought about it, then nodded in approval.

"Let's do it...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

tumblr_lw84xtxuLJ1qc1w46o1_500.png

"So you heard us?" Kikwang asked. He had brought you breakfast.

You sighed, nodding,  as you looked out the window, comtemplating what happened with the F4 girls and B2ST.

 

"You maids--" Hyunseng yelled, but Doojoon stopped him.

"No. Stop. I'll speak." Doojoon said, then turned to the three girls. You gulped. Did B2ST.. hear... us?

"Why are you talking about our girlfriends like you know them? Doojoon said dissapprovingly. Jae Kyung opened , but Jandi immediately closed it.

"Do not act like you know them well." Doojoon warned. "They are your superiors and you should treat them like one." Again, Jae Kyung opened , but Jandi stopped her. Junhyung got frustrated.

"You, open your mouth and tell us what you are going to say!" He ordered. You gulped as Jandi reluctantly gave freedom to Jae Kyung. Jae Kyung began.

"Sir, but the thing is, KARA-ssi has been looking at us like criminals when we have done nothing wrong! They are looking down on us--"

"--Because you are maids here. I don't care what you are outside of America, but here you are no lower than dirt."

"Aish.." He scratched the back of his head. "Look we didn't mean it." You smiled and nodded.

Suddenly, B2ST, KARA, and the F4 girls came in, looking upset. Things looked urgent.

"~~~~--" Gyuri began, but stopped.

"Someone's here for you.."

Jandi said, "They go by the names, INFINITE, BOYFRIEND, TEEN TOP, and Chibi." Kikwang was horrified. You got up, eyes widened.

"MWO?"