16

Are You My... 'Friend?'

You decided not to get up once you actually woke up. You sighed and looked around. You shivered, then noticed that the window was wide open. You looked closer at the window, then noticed a spider. You shrieked, not noticing Infinite and Teen Top at the door. L. Joe rushed to you.

"Gwenchanae?" He said, causing Infinite to grit their teeth.

"S-Spider.." You pointed to the window. It was weaving a web very quickly. Sungjong's heart melted when he remembered your fright of spiders.

"C-Can you kill it?" You whimpered. L. Joe smiled and killed the spider with a flash of small thunder. You squealed as you watched it die and burn. You shivered as L. Joe opened the window to throw the dead spider carcass out. Infinite couldn't take it anymore. They left and the rest of Teen Top rolled their eyes, but when you turned to look around, they smiled at you from the doorway.

"~~~~ ~" CAP cooed. "Wanna eat?"

"Yes please!" You bobbed your head up and down. In a flash, Chunji was next to you, kneeling with a platter of food. "Here you go, for my little princess~" He cooed. You giggled, but L. Joe secretly gritted his teeth. He's doing it on purpose, L. Joe thought. Chunji knows I'm falling for ~~~~. L. Joe was now openly saying that he was falling for you. He was never the type to ignore himself. L. Joe got his answer when Chunji smirked at him. Definitely.

Ricky and the rest caught on to what Chunji was doing, then smirked. Ricky sat next to you and put an arm around your shoulder. However, you were too innocent and thought he was cold.

"Ricky oppa, are you cold?" He nodded.

"Here!" You put the blanket over him and you, causing L. Joe to look away. Changjo was laughing so hard... on the inside. Chunji, the flirtatious one out of the group, said, "~~~~, you have a little something here." L. Joe's eyes widened and thought, "No.. He wouldn't.." But gritted his teeth. Chunji was wiping your face with a napkin That little punk..

L. Joe suddenly got up. You jumped at the sudden movement. "Yah, L. Joe hyung, you scared my little ~~~~," Ricky cooed, pinching your cheeks. CAP and Changjo, who just watched, smirked at L. Joe waiting for him to do something. L. Joe blinked.

"Sit back down," CAP ordered. L. Joe sighed and sat back down across from you on the bed.

"~~~~, wanna do something?" You nodded. He picked up a Pocky. (Ever seen one? ;)  heres a pic: 

http://www.bimandruth.com/ruth/images/memePocky_strawberry.jpg

"Let's play. Here, bite off a bit." He held it between his teeth. (Get my drift?) You, too innocent to realize what would happen when the pocky stick was completely bitten off, bit off a bit.

"Hold onto the rest of it with your teeth." Soon, the pocky stick was the size of your pinky nail.

L. Joe suddenly flashed a very small thunderbolt in between you two to kill the pocky stick. L. Joe had the best accuracy, so no one was hurt.

"HYUNG~ Why did you interrupt our game?" Ricky whined.

"Yeah, why did you?" Everyone interjected, except for you. He gulped.

"What to do.."