15

Are You My... 'Friend?'

You gasped, thinking, "So... I have.. a real family somewhere? A real aunt and uncle, and possibly cousin?" Then, you thought, "What if I met my cousin? What if I have a brother as well? Mom and dad.. never really told me about any family... Then again.. I never asked..." You started getting upset, thinking about the times you contemplated about family. Yet, you never asked.

You began spacing out, until Chunji lightly shook you. "Gwenchanae?" He said, nervous. "Did we cause you any.. pain?"

"No," You giggled, giving everyone else relief. You looked out the window. "Out there... somewhere... I have... family." You whispered. L. Joe was the only one who heard. He smiled and ruffled your hair. "Yah!" You scolded, fixing it. Then, you looked around. "Where's food?" CAP rolled his eyes and smiled before going to get a trayful of food. You looked outside again. You could see a beautiful sunset. Soon, CAP came back with a bottle of blood, sandwiches, and, your personal favorite, chocolate chip cookies. You smiled widely before grabbing the large plate of cookies. However, Chunji's inner mother instincts took it away from you. "Eat first," He scolded, causing you to pout. Ricky held it tightly watching you, but he snook a cookie to you every once in a while, so you were fine.

Once you finished, you sighed and layed back. "Time to go to sleep," Ricky said, tucking you in. L. Joe watched enviously, but the rest didn't notice. Ricky put you to sleep, since it is part of his power, and made sure that you had sweet dreams of chocolate chip cookies and marshmallows. Ricky then walked out of the cell, holding the door open for L. Joe. L. Joe reluctantly got up and left.

Meanwhile, your dream was changing.

The shadows started crying out to you and when you went there, a little boy cried, "Noona~ Help me~ ~~~~ noona, please!" But you could never reach an arm out. Soon, he was gone. However, you would hear crying again and you go to another shadow to find the same thing. Soon, cries were everywhere. You started getting a headache. You saw someone's shadow coming closer and closer, but you somehow couldn't run away. The shadow stopped and said, "Yoon ~~~~, you will be put to sleep. Annyeong~" When you looked up, it was Chibi and a faceless person.

"W-Who are you?" You whimpered, causing Chibi to laugh. Soon, Ricky sensed it and changed the dream back to calmness. You ddin't notice, but you were calm again.

"Oppa.. Oppa..." Infinite, from their little mansion, heard your cries. They ran in, only to stop at the door frame. They watched as L. Joe softly woke you up. You hugged him and the rest were at your side. Infinite clenched their fists. You soon fell asleep on L. Joe's shoulder. He smiled and pushed a stray hair out of your face and gently lowered you to sleep. Changjo patted your head, and soon, the rest of Teen Top noticed someone at the door. Before Infinite could run, Teen Top was surrounding them.

"Well, well.." CAP said. "Look who came to visit."

"Go, before your precious little ~~~~ starts crying again." Dongwoo said, glaring at CAP.

"Now now, we know how you know her. Weren't you her previous guards? You must've done a horrible job, since you were replaced." INfinite glared at Chunji.

"Yah, you shouldn't be talking. Heard on your previous job, L. Joe fell in love with the prisoner and set her free." L.Joe clenched his fist and started to assault L, but Changjo and Ricky held him back.

"Yah, you might wake up ~~~~," Changjo pressed. L. Joe glared at L before stopping.

"Well we heard some of you guys fell in love with her." Infinite froze. "We know who~" RIcky taunted. "Wonder if she knows.."

"You wouldn't tell her," Sungyeol snarled.

"Well, it seems you dumped her for the PRINCESS." Infinite glared at Chunji.

"No we didn't."

"Oh please. Now leave before.." Ricky snapped his fingers and you started writhing in your bed. "... She starts getting nightmares." Deep down, Ricky was silently apologizing. But now, he was smirking at Infinite and leaning against the wall. Suddenly, Sungjong smashed the wall next to Ricky.

"Leave her alone or you'll pay for hurting her." He growled.

"What if I don't?" Ricky smirked.

"This." Sungjong hissed before freezing Ricky. Niel suddenly started sending Sungjong some knock-out gas. Sungjong tried not to breathe it in, but started getting light headed. The ice melted as Sunggyu sent a flame and Sunggyu pulled Sungjong back before he would be completely out like a light. Sungjong and Ricky glared at each other.

"Leave." Niel and CAP hissed.