25

Are You My... 'Friend?'

 

"I wonder if YOU'RE a parrot, mister!" You scolded him, causing Hyunseng to laugh.
"Didn't know you talked to animals too. Just how eccentric are you?" He said, wiping a tear from his eyes.
 

You pouted as you sat there, trying to read your book, as Hyunseng was inviting 6 girls over to your cabin and talking to him.

"His new nickname shall be Sanji (from One Piece. No? No? ^^;;) and I will secretly dye his hair blonde while he sleeps.." You muttered, making a side note. Hyunseng, however, overheard you and grinned.

"Oh, ~~~~-swan~" He called to you, causing the other girls to glare at you. (Lemme explain to those who are missing out on One Piece : Sanji is a TOTALLY flirt, yet a GREAT COOK~ he calls a lot of girls he flirts with ___-swan. For an example, if your name is .. Bongcha. He'd call to you, 'Bongcha-swan~' If your name was... Luffy xD he'd call you -laughter- 'LUFFY SWAN~~' XDDDDD

 tumblr_lu5gib08251qh7v61.gif

-insert laughter here-)

You rolled your eyes. "MWO?!!?" The girls hissed.

"Don't yell at Hyunseng oppa!"

"He's adorable, gurl, you better bite your mouth!"

"RAWR!"

"Excuse me, but if I were you,  I--" You stood up and clenched your fist. The girls suddenly gasped and their shadows were choking them. "--Would bite your tongue. And your personality." Soon, you left the room and unclenched your fist. The girls gasped and choked. However, once you left, the girls transformed into boys.

"Aigoo, Doojoon hyuungg~ You're sister is fiesty~ Like Hara-noona!" One boy squealed while choking.

yang_yo_seob_beast_120_thumb.jpg

However, Doojoon, your brother,

doojoon.jpg

and another boy glared at the boy who spoke.

yong_jun_hyung_beast_80.jpg

 

"Well, hello, but Hara is sweet and caring, unlike YOU, Yoseob!" The boy hissed.

"Junhyung, Yoseob, calm yourselves." Doojoon hissed. "Before she comes back. Now, how we should tell her?!?!" Hyunseng whined.

"I know, I know!" Another boy jumped up and down happily.

son_dong_woon__27122009124250.jpg

"What, Dongwoon?" Doojoon said, massaging his temples while groaning. "I hate boats," Doojoon muttered. Hyunseng patted his back comfortably.

"Let's not, and examine how she normally is. Then, we can leave the boat and act like we've never met her!" Dongwoon beamed. Everyone thought for a while.

"Not a bad idea. Besides,  we can learn more about her." Junhyung and Doojoon nodded. Everyone else nodded.

"What do you think, Kikwang?" Everyone looked at the one just sitting there.

kiki.jpg

"I don't know." Kikwang shrugged.

"Still thinking about her? C'mon, just get over her. It'll be good for you and her." Doojoon said, trying to cheer him up.

"Come on, hyung~" Dongwoon pleaded.

"Aigoo, I can't just forget about her," Kikwang said, looking down. "But I agree with the plan." He looked up at everyone and gave his famous eye-smile."We better morph back .She's coming." They all took a gulp of a potion and were back to girls. Hyunseng muttered, "I still don't know why I have to do all of this."

"Mwo?!" You raised a sharp eyebrow at him. "If you don't like these girls, just kick them out. I'll help." You smiled evilly. 'Yoseob' shuddered.

 

"Excuse me," He said shrilly. "Don't you dare touch me or my prada!" He clung to his bag protectively.

"Yeah," Dongwoon said angrily. "Don't you dare touch my booty!"

 

(Pretend this is him. for those who don't know who this is, its Lee Chanhee, or Chunji from Teen Top)

"Of course, if you dare touch us," Doojoon smirked. "We're vampires too~" He taunted. "We have powers~"

Kevin-as-a-girl-kevin-woo-18609819-300-3

(again, obviously, THIS AIN'T DOOJOON. This is Kevin from U-Kiss as Jessica. I can't seem to find the one picture from All My Love where Doojoon is wearing braids. ^^;; can you find it for me?)

"Please leave us alone, Junhyung said haughtily. "We're WAY prettier than YOU~"

 

heesica.jpg

(This is Heesica, not Junhyung. ^^)

"Of course, can't you see you're bothering us? Now, go!" Yoseob said, which made you crack.