40

Are You My... 'Friend?'

 

"Gommawo."

"We understand that the castle people at Korea were rude. We're going to try to help you feel better. Right girls?" Hara said. Everyone nodded you smiled and thanked them.

You smiled, but they stood up. "Omo, it's almost time for us to go back home~ We live in another kingdom next door. But when Hara and Junhyung, Doojoon and Gyuri, Yoseob and Nicole, Dongwoon and Jiyong, and Hyunseng and Seungyoon finally get married, the kingdoms will converge~"

"What about Kikwang oppa?" They shared a special look.

"~~~~-ah," Gyuri bent down to your level. "You'll learn at the right time. But don't ask Kikwang just yet. Or anyone else. Arasso?" You nodded. She smiled and patted your shoulders. 

"We'll leave now, ~~~~-ah~ Let's go out and do something together some time~" You nodded and waved goodbye. Then, you went to go to your bathroom.

bath achieves perfect calm with modern amenities

 

Soon, you brushed your teeth and washed your face. Jandi knocked on the door.

"~~~~-ah," She said softly. You yelled, "Come in, unni!" Jandi, Ga Eul, and Jae Kyung came in. The atmosphere was very.. Depressed. You looked at them while applying lotion.

"Neh?" You asked.

"Well, We figured out that KARA has taken a liking to you." Ga Eul began. You tilted your head.

"Yeah, so? Can't I be friends with KARA and you guys too?" They paused.

"No.. Well, Not exactly.." Jandi said. However, Jae Kyung cut her off.

"You can, but KARA has a power to do something. Their power is--" She immediately shut . She frowned at Jandi, who fiercely shook her head.

"Not now." She hissed. Then, she sighed.

"You know what? We'll tell you later. But be cautious." Ga Eul warned. You nodded, then waved.

"Gonna go to sleep now unnis~" You waved, then went to bed. Suddenly, when the door shut behind you, you heard another door open in your room. You looked through the keyhole. B2ST came in. Jandi, Ga Eul, and Jae Kyung immediately looked down.

"You maids--" Hyunseng yelled, but Doojoon stopped him.

"No. Stop. I'll speak." Doojoon said, then turned to the three girls. You gulped. Did B2ST.. hear... us?

"Why are you talking about our girlfriends like you know them? Doojoon said dissapprovingly. Jae Kyung opened , but Jandi immediately closed it.

"Do not act like you know them well." Doojoon warned. "They are your superiors and you should treat them like one." Again, Jae Kyung opened , but Jandi stopped her. Junhyung got frustrated.

"You, open your mouth and tell us what you are going to say!" He ordered. You gulped as Jandi reluctantly gave freedom to Jae Kyung. Jae Kyung began.

"Sir, but the thing is, KARA-ssi has been looking at us like criminals when we have done nothing wrong! They are looking down on us--"

"--Because you are maids here. I don't care what you are outside of America, but here you are no lower than dirt." You gasped at Yoseob's suddenly serious and harsh words. You blinked, then, backed away into bed. B2ST then let them leave. Doojoon sighed.

"Aish, why are we being so rough on them.." Doojoon muttered. He hated using power and he especially hated yelling.

Only Kikwang was silent. He knew of the F4 and the story. He didn't want to offend them, but he was remembering too fondly of her.

*NEXT IS KIKWANG'S POV AND FLASHBACK OF HER *