10

Are You My... 'Friend?'

You were comtemplating Infinite's actions earlier.

Hoya suddenly snarled, "Get away!" And shoved you to the ground. You flinched and looked at Infinite, who were glaring at you with such coldness in their eyes.

You shuddered, then starting weeping again, thinking way, WAY earlier.

 

"Mianhae. We'll try to get along now." Minwoo bent down to your eye level and smiled.

"Just don't do this." Sungyeol took your hands softly from your head.

"Aigoo... Let's eat! I'm hungry!" L yawned. You giggled and stuck your finger in his mouth, only to have him close his mouth and you yelped.

"YAH!!!" You yelped.

That reminded you of Boyfriend, who had betrayed you as well.

 

"Hey, wait up!" One childish looking boy came up to you from the six boys. You smiled and bowed.

"Hi, um.. Wanna hang out with us?" He said breathlessly. You thought about it for a second. Your concious said, 'Don't talk to strangers..' But your heart said, 'Go with this boy...'

You smiled at him. "Sure. I'm Park ~~~~."

"I know!" He cheerfully said. "I'm No Minwoo. Nice to meet you!" He brought you to the other boys.

"Annyeonghaesayyo! I'm Park ~~~~."

"Annyeong! I'm Kwangmin!"

"And I'm Youngmin! We're twins!" One identical boy popped up behind you. You flinched and smiled.

"YAH! Youngmin, you're scaring her!" 

"Mianhae!"

"Aish.. Anyways, I'm Donghyun, the oldest."

"I'm Hyunseung! But people call me Sunho! I don't know why though..." You giggled.

"I'm Jungmin! Let's be friends!" 

You softened at the memory of Infinite's and Boyfriend's smiles and grins, but shuddered at the looks on their faces when they were cold and unloyal to you. You also remembered just around 12 hours ago, when Sungyeol was tucking you in.

"Oppa~" You cooed as Sungyeol tucked you in. He kissed the top of your head lightly and you kissed his cheek.

"Oppppaaaa~"

"Yes, my little baby?" He said, smiling and tucking some extra hair behind your ear. You giggled at Sungyeol's cold hand.

"Can you promise me somethang?" You said.

"Anything for you, my little angel!" He said. "You name it and," He snapped, "It'll come true!"

"Can you guys stay by my side forever?" He stiffened at what you said, then burst into awkward laughter. 

"Yah, lemme ask you something. Will you leave our side?" He smirked.

"No. NEVER!" you said, shaking your head side to side, then smiling.

"Good night~!" You said before falling into deep slumber.

You cried as you realized what Sungyeol had done. He never... answered my question....

-----------------------------------------------------

You woke up with a gasp. You realized you were drenched in cold sweat. You wiped your forehead and looked behind you, where Teen Top were staring at you. You blinked uncomfortably, then the one with the fedora hat sitting crookedly on his head -RICKY- suddenly said, "Your name?"

"N-Neh?" You blinked and tilted your head to the side. They chuckled.

"Your name. What is your name. Do you know korean?" He said. He pouted. "If you don't, that'll ."

"Anniyo, I know korean."

"But can you speak it fluently?" The girly boy-CHUNJI- leaned forward.

"Yah, stop scaring her!" The oldest one said, rollings his eyes -CAP-.

"But, answer meee~" Fedora hat boy -RICKY- whined.

"My name..." You hesitated. Should I trust them? I trusted Boyfriend and Infinite.... I trusted my parents and-- You shuddered.

"Come on, you can trust us!" The chubby cheeked- manly boy -CHANGJO- said. Thirty minutes later, he was able to persuade you.

"Wah.. your tough!" He said.

"Well.. I'm ~~~~. Who are you?" You narrowed your eyes.

"I'm CAP. I'm the oldest, so I naturally am the most mature." The rest rolled their eyes. Fedora boy -RICKY- mouthed, 'I am!'

"What's your power?" You asked CAP, ignoring fedora boy.

"Strength. I'm oh-so strong!" He modeled and flexed his muscles, causing you to giggle.

"I'm Chunji." The girly boy said, winking. You smirked. "What? Why are you not falling for my charms? WHY?!" He pouted, then smiled. "I'm joking."

"What's your power?" 

"I know all fears! I know everyone's in here. So, I can just.." He suddenly appeared in front of you, scaring you. 

". . . Pop up anywhere." He whispered in your ear, then he smirked and went back to your seat.

"H-How'd you get through the bars?" You said. He snorted.

"I have the keys. I can open them, close them, and scare you in a flash." He snapped his fingers.

"YAH! Anyways," Pink poodle boy -L. JOE- turned to you. "I'm Lee Byunghyun, but you should call me L. Joe. Or oppa." He winked.

Flirts much? You rolled your eyes. "Power?"

"I can make thunder!" He suddenly clapped and held a ball of thunder in his hands. Your eyes widened in surprise and awe.

"Wahh!" The rest of Teen Top rolled their eyes, since they've seen this trick before, but they smiled at your cuteness. You seemed to melt into them.

"My turn! I'm the maknae~" Chubby-manly boy -CHANGJO- yelled.

"Jinchayo?" You gasped.

"Waeyo? I don't look young? Don't I look mature?" He grinned and modeled for you.

"Aigoo! Anniyo! You just look.. old." It caused everyone to burst into laughter.

"Y-Yah!" He turned beet red.

"But that's your charm!" Causing Changjo to smile ear-to-ear.

"My turn! I'm Ricky! I'm so cute, right ~~~~-ah? I'm so cute~" Everyone smiled including you.

"Power?"

"Controlling and reading dreams! I can, you know, cause you to fall asleep too! You'd be completely vulnerable to any attack from me or L. Joe, or.. But then again, why would we hurt you?" He winked. You smirked.

"Yah, I have a question for you, ~~~~-ah. Actually, its three." CAP said.

"Yeah? Shoot."

"1. How old are you?" Everyone leaned in.

"I think fourteen? Why?" Everyone jumped up and down.

"CALL US OPPA~~~~" They yelled.

"Okay, oppa." You muttered. They grinned.

"DIDN'T HEAR YOU~"

"OPPA! CAP OPPA! L. JOE OPPA! CHUNJI OPPA! CHANGJO OPPA! RICKY OPPA!"

"Gommawo~"