Epilogue

His Secret Fiancée
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Luhan continued talking to someone through his cellular phone, pretended he didn’t notice the two cute little pigtails behind his couch, moving slightly from side to side.

 

He grinned, “Of course we’ll be there tonight. Yes, Seohyun is going to kill me if we failed to attend. And of course I don’t want to face the wrath of Soojung. Even her first name still carries the word Jung, and you know how scary Jungs are.” He watched the slight movement, shifting and crawling under his study table and he chuckled mentally. “Okay, tell Myungsoo. Goodbye Suho.”

 

He ended the call and sat on his relaxing chair. Eyes still glued to the two pigtails bouncing happily.

 

“Yeri.” He called slightly as the two pigtails stopped moving. “I know you’re there baby, come out now. Your Mom’s probably looking for you.”

 

His four year-old daughter, Yeri moved her head up, glancing at him with two big brown widening eyes. “How do you know I was here?” She asked innocently, standing up properly and started running to his side.

 

“Careful.” He reminded as he lifted her to his lap. “Because I know.” He answered her question while grinning and nuzzling his daughter’s hair. “You’re hiding from your Mom?” He asked.

 

Yeri glanced up at him and then nodded her head. At the same time, the door to his study room opened as his beautiful wife emerged inside, hands on her hips. His daughter immediately curled in his lap, circling her small arms on his neck and burying her face on his chest.

 

He chuckled as Seohyun glared at him. “Release her. Now.” She ordered in authoritative voice but Yeri just snuggled closer to his chest. “Why? You’re jealous to your own daughter and you want to sit on my lap and cuddled with me too?” He teased as Seohyun sighed in defeat.

 

“Whatever. You talk to your daughter, she played with the fabric conditioner when I told her to never do it again. Now the laundry room is bathing with it, all over it!”

 

Luhan clenched his jaw and stared down at his daughter. He didn’t know where she got the idea of playing with fabric softener, it seemed like she was obsessed with those things. He shifted his gaze to her wife, expecting to elaborate the topic.

 

“Well?” Seohyun raised her brow, seeing his expectant expression.

 

“How come she liked playing with fabric conditioner? I was well oriented that you are not fond of doing laundry. It’s not your thing.” He told her as she rolled her eyes with a hiss.

 

“I think it has something to do when we visited Irene and Taehyung’s house.” She answered, walking to them as she stood next to him. It was his turn to raise his brow, she never told him that they visited Irene and Taehyung’s house. He knew Irene’s obsession with fabric softener, so how did she influence his daughter? He pressed his lips in a thin line, not very pleased.

Seohyun patted Yeri’s head, “Your daughter seemed to be very fond of her Jungkook Oppa.”

 

“Jungkook Oppa?” He asked in a whisper, not liking the idea.

 

“You see, everyone in Irene’s house was very obsessed with fabric softener, and I think Yeri became like one of them.”

 

Luhan closed his eyes, shaking his head in disagreement. What did they find in fabric softener? He didn’t understand, he would never want to understand.

 

When he opened his eyes, he saw Seohyun finally walking to the door, leaving. “Where are you going?” He asked making her halt as she turned to look at him, “What can I say? I’m cleaning your daughter’s mess.” She answered while scowling as Luhan grinned at her. He always wanted to hire maids but Seohyun didn’t approve the idea. She wanted to organize their house alone, but when she’s very busy she would call for a part-time housekeeper. He never really understood what was running to his wife’s mind but that’s one of so many things he loved about her. Her independency.

 

The little angel in his arms, squirmed catching his attention.

 

“Did Mommy leave?” She asked softly, staring up at him as he nodded giving a tight smile. She sighed in relief unclasping her arms around his neck, sitting properly on his lap.

 

“Are you afraid of your Mom?” He asked while chucking.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter