Get together

The prince and the princess arrange marriage

Yuri’s POV

 

Imagine her face is like this with a little bit ‘O’ shape of .

 

I was really shocked when Krystal opened the door, because I didn’t know that she’s here and also, what is she doing inside Amber’s room? I know Amber is not that very sick but his not that kind of a guy that will do that to Krystal. He hates Krystal and I don’t think she’s his type, so I’m not gonna think something ert thing here.

 

Yuri: “What are you doing here? Inside Amber’s room?” I widened my eyes and pointing Amber’s room.

Krystal: “You don’t need to think anything wrong.” Then she walked outside the room and went downstairs.

 

I went inside Amber’s room and I saw Amber sleeping in his bed and his right hand is in the edge of the bed with bandage, and it looks like it’s a new bandage. The cottons and ointments that she used are still there. Okay, now I know what she did here. I really must not think something here. I quickly went outside his door so I wont woke him up because he is really not feeling well because of two things. He’ll tell you later when he woke up, so lets wait him to wake up, okay guys?

 

Author’s POV

 

Krystal went downstairs and she met her sister.

 

Jessica: “Where have you been?”

Krystal: “Upstairs, Amber’s room.” She said and sat down beside her sister.

Jessica: “W-what! What did you do there?” she stood up and her hands are on her waist.

 

Here’s some throwback……..

 

Krystal: “Amber.” She said whispering and looking around. “Amber..” then she looked around and spotted someone who just came from the bathroom and saw a man with only a towel on his lower body and revealed his abs. She shifted her gaze to somewhere and her face turns to a red tomato.

 

imagine Amber is only wearing this and Krystal saw this. 

 

Amber: “W-why are you here?” he looks surprised then turned around in opposite direction because of embarrassment.

 

Krystal turned around to her back and looked shocked too on what she see’s.

 

Krystal: “S-sorry, Its j-just your door is already o-open and I’m k-knocking several times and no one answered, s-so I open it and went here inside.”

 Amber: “I’m not asking you how you ended up here, I’m asking why are you here?” he said and went in front of Krystal. She raised her head and shocked to see Amber is already in front of her.

Krystal: “I-I ….. I was… I was just checking you if.. if your fine..” she stutter and her heart is beating fast when Amber is leaning and his face is getting closer to Krystal’s.

Amber: “You look nervous, maybe your sincere on what you said.” Then he walked passed by to Krystal.

Krystal: “YAH! I’m sincere! You know, you must be thankful that someone’s visiting you and concern about you! If you don’t want then BYE!” she walked but Amber pulled his wrist.

Amber: “You came here because of me, right? So you’ll stay here with me. Don’t go.” He said and he smiled a bit and Krystal too.

Krystal: “So how’s your hand? Ah, by the way, Can you please wear some clothes first. I know you have a good body but there’s no need to show them to me.”

Amber: “I’m not showing them to you, you went here inside and I just finish bathing. So its your fault. I know you like it! (he smiled) Come on!” he pulled Krystal.

Krystal: “Wait, where are we going?” she pulled her hand to him.

Amber: “To my room.” He said and Krystal’s eyes got widened.

Krystal: “Your.. Your room? What are we doing there?”

Amber: “You’re thinking something, you look funny.” He laughed. “You said you came here to check up on me if I’m fine, so you will make me look fine.”

Krystal: “How?”

Amber: “You’ll put some bandage in my hand in my room.”

Krystal: “But why in your room? We can do it here in Living room.” She pointed the sofa.

Amber: “The things I needed is already in my room and I’m too lazy to get it, so you’ll do it in my room. Don’t worry I wont do anything to you.”

 

Then Krystal helped Amber to put some bandage on his hand and some ointment while Amber is lying down and Krystal is in the edge of the bed treating his hand. After 10 minutes treating his hand, Amber got sleepy. She didn’t bother Amber and left his room silently. When he open the door she saw Yuri with wide eyes and looked thinking something on what happen in Amber’s room with her.

 

Yuri: “Ah, so that’s what happened. Sorry Krystal if I thought something.” He apologized and handed them some juice.

Jessica: “Do you think my sister will let that happen! She’s not like you! ert!” She scolded Yuri.

Yuri: “That’s why I’m sorry.”

Taeyeon: “What is happening here?”

 

Taeyeon got home with Tiffany.

 

Jessica: “Tiffany?”

Krystal: “Unnie? Why are you here?” the sister’s said with confused minds.

Tiffany: “I just thought that maybe your still here. And I’m right.”

 

And here’s a throw back to the TAENY shippers on how did she ended up here….

 

After the conversation between Tiffany and The Manager of  Taeyeon, Tiffany went inside the recording studio to start the recording. She saw Taeyeon in the side reading the lyrics, his facial expression is not like that she used to saw everyday with him. Its seems that he is really sad or not in the mood. After the recording, they didn’t talk and Taeyeon is ignoring all of them and they only talked to his manager.

 

Tiffany: “Ah, Taeyeon.” She patted Taeyeon’s shoulder.

Taeyeon: “Yeah?” he turned around.

Tiffany: “Are you going home now?”

Taeyeon: “Yeah, why?”

Tiffany: “Can I come with you?”

Taeyeon: “Why? What are you going to do there?”

Tiffany: “Jessica and Krystal are  at your house earlier before I went here, and I think they are still there. So I wanna be with them because I don’t wanna go home without them, I hate being alone.”

Taeyeon: “Kay, sure.”

 

They went inside the car and head home. While traveling, the atmosphere is a little bit silent so Tiffany broke the silence.

 

Tiffany: “Taeyeon.”

Taeyeon: “Yeah.” He turned around.

Tiffany: “I know you’re a not in the mood right now, and you can tell me what is bothering you. Don’t worry, you can trust me.”

Taeyeon: “Nah, I’m fine. I can handle this.” Then he turned his head looking in the window.

 

Then the whole ride is so silent because of Taeyeon.

 

That’s why Tiffany is in their house.

 

Yuri: “So now that we are all here, you want something to eat?” he said and The Taeny went in the living room too and sat down.

Jessica: “Just don’t put any poison in our food, then we’re fine.”

Yuri: “Yah! I’m not that kind of a man. I’m a nice guy but sometimes not.”

Taeyeon: “Wait, where’s Amber? Is he fine?”

Krystal: “He’s sleeping in his room. Ah guys, Can I ask you something?” they all turned their heads to Krystal.

Yuri: “What’s that?”

Krystal: “What is his relationship with Suzy?”

 

They are all shocked on what Krystal said. The two boys still doesn’t know that she knows about the relationship between Amber and Suzy but Krystal wants to know how Amber love Suzy that much that he can hurt himself because of Suzy.

 

Tiffany: “What? Suzy and Amber is dating? WOW! Okay, I wanna ask something too.” Then they shifted to Tiffany.

Taeyeon: “What?”

Tiffany: “I wanna know what happen to you this morning.” Taeyeon looked Tiffany eye to eye.

Jessica: “Wait!” she cut the two from looking in each others eyes. “Now were here in this question, I wanna ask something too.”

Yuri: “What?”

Jessica: “I wanna know what happen to you yesterday, that you just got mad to our director because of our bed scene.”

 

The two girls widened their eyes and Taeyeon is just laughing so hard.

 

Yuri: “Yah! Taeyeon, stop laughing!”

Taeyeon: “Okay, Okay. Before of our story, I’ll deliver some pizza and chicken first then we’ll start our story.”

 

The two brought some drinks in the refrigerator and preparing some fruits for them.

 

Yuri: “Are you really sure that we will tell them our secrets?” he whispered.

Taeyeon: “Yeah, I think we can trust them on our secrets because if not, their image and their parents image will be broken because of us and I wont let anyone reveal our deepest secret.”

Yuri: “Okay, if that’s what you want.”

 

They went in the living room and sitting in the middle of the living room in the floor circling. All the foods are in their middle but the Pizza and Chicken is still not there.

 

Yuri: “So here, We’ll tell you everything that you wanted. First story is mine, then Taeyeon and then Amber. Okay, here.”