Getting Started

The prince and the princess arrange marriage

AUTHOR’S POV

 

All the Liu’s, Jung’s, Hwang’s, Kim’s and Kwon’s parents decided to let their son and daughters be partnered in their own jobs. Like Taeyeon will have a duet with Tiffany, Yuri will be Jessica’s leading man and Amber will be partnered with Krystal in modeling. Their parents decided it so they can get to know each other. They are all meant to be married since they weren’t born. Their grand father’s death wish is to have a very big family with their close friends and be as one. No matter what happens, they need to get married, but first they need to get to know each other and try to love each other. And I think that will be their problem..

 

Next thing in the morning, the girls are all gather in the room in SM building.

 

Manager: “Girls, you need to take this deal. You cant cancel this deal. Your already contracted to them.”

Tiffany: “WHAT?? We are already contracted to them?” she stood up and shouted. “You didn’t inform us about this and your gonna tell us that we’re already contracted to those guys!!”

Jessica: “Why did you sign that contract without telling us, huh?!!”

Mr. Jung: “I’m the one who sign the contract.” Mr. Jung said as he opened the door with Mr.Hwang.

Krystal: “Dad?” she shifted her face to the door.

Tiffany: “Dad, why are you here too?”

Mr. Hwang: “Just calm down girls. We’re going explain it to all of you, okay?” he said as they sat down in front of us.

Dad: “Okay girls, listen up before you all react okay?” and they all nodded. “We, the presidents of this building and the University your studying are really good friends and our parents, your grand parents, our also a very close friend of their grand parents also. And we heard that your not so close to their sons and we wanted to help you, so we all can be close friends with their sons.

Krystal, Tiffany, Jessica: “NO!!!” they stand up and shout.

Mr. Jung: “Why not?”

Jessica: “C-cause we cant.”

Mr. Hwang: “But why?”

Tiffany: “Its just cant.”

Mr. Jung: “No! You need to do it or else……….”

 

In the other hand……..The boys in the University…… In their father’s office…..

 

Taeyeon: “WHAT!!! You want us to be close to that girls!!” he said raising his voice in front of Mr. Liu, Mr. Kwon and his Dad.

Yuri: “NO WAY!!”

Amber: “We cant, and we will never do that.” He said while his arms are crossed.

Mr. Liu: “But why you don’t want to be close to them, huh?”

Mr. Kwon: “Those girls are nice, and beautiful also. There’s no way you cant like them.”

Yuri: “No way Dad! We will never like them and F.Y.I!! They are not beautiful!!!”

Mr. Kim: “Okay, lets make this thing more easier. You will those girls and try to be close to them or else……….”

 

Mr. Liu, Mr. Kwon, Mr. Kim, Mr. Jung, Mr. Hwang: “YOU ARE ALL BE THROWN UP IN STATES AND NEVER COME BACK!!!!!!!:

 

Jessica, Krystal, Tiffany, Taeyeon, Yuri: “NO!!!!!” they all shouted.

Amber: “That’s fine for me. I can live in States.”

Mr. Liu: “NO! You will be thrown up in China!!!”

Amber: “NO WAY!!!!” he stood up and brushing his hair in annoyingness.

 

Then after that meeting with their parents, they all leave the room with annoyed and pissed in their faces. They all headed to their dorms and talked about the deal with their fathers.

 

Krystal: “What are we gonna do?” she questioned as she lied down in their sofa.

Jessica: “I don’t know.” she said in low voice.

Tiffany: “There’s no way we can stop this thing. So lets just think this thing first before we decide, okay?” she thrown herself in the sofa.

 

In the other dorm……….

 

Taeyeon: “So what now?” he grabbed some beers in the refrigerator.

Yuri: “Why don’t we take the other option.”

Amber: “What option? That your going to States and I’m going to China? NO WAY! YUL!!” he sat up in the kitchen table.

Yuri: “But we cant escape to this deal.”

Taeyeon: “Lets just think this thing first before we decide, okay?”and they all drank up the beer.

 

All of them: “OKAY….” They all said in a calm voice.

 

Amber’s POV

 

How can I escape to this deal? All this deals is so crossed from my line. Being with Krystal makes me sick. I really don’t like her because of her attitude and I will never her!! But I don’t want to be thrown up in the China too. I hate my families out there. They all just want my and our money. Every time we are all going there, my cousins and aunties always taking some of my things and begging for some money. And they will just take it to the Casino or somewhere where they can gamble. They don’t even paying us back and keep on begging for our money. That’s why we never get back to China. Dad is already mad at them and never gave some money to them.

 

But now------- WHAT AM I GONNA DO???

 

Taeyeon: “HEY! Wake up! We’re already late!!” he’s shrugging my shoulders so hard.

Amber: “Five minutes?” I said weakly and get back to my dream land.

Taeyeon: “NO! Come on!!!” he took off my blanket and pulling my arm. “Yuri is already eating his breakfast and by the way…” he stopped.

Amber: “Uhhhm”

Taeyeon: “Our Dad’s want us to get the girls in there houses….”

Amber: “WHAT!!!!!” I exclaimed and get up.

Taeyeon: “Now come on, before OUR DADS will come get us and drove us to the AIRPORT!! COME ON!!!”

 

Krystal’s POV

 

We’re ready to go to school but when we stepped out of our door, there are three cars in front of us. And then the drivers stepped outside of the car and revealed who they are.

 

Jessica: “YURI??”

Tiffany: “TAEYEON??”

Krystal: “AMBER??”

 

We are all so confused why they are here in front of our house and their faces looks so pissed.

 

Taeyeon: “Are you gonna just stare right there or we’re going to leave?” he said and walked towards to Tiffany and grabbed her bag and he went inside the car.

Jessica: “Wait, are you gonna drive us to the school?”

Yuri: “Yeah, is there something wrong?” he grabbed Jessica’s bag also and walking to his car.

Taeyeon: “JUST GET IN OKAY??” he said annoyingly.

Tiffany: “Wow! Our most enemy is driving us to our school.” She said and head towards to Taeyeon’s car

Taeyeon: “This is the worst nightmare we ever had!!” he said and bang the door.

 

All of them went to their cars but Amber is only standing in front of his door and looking somewhere.

 

Krystal: “Are you gonna stand right there and not getting my things?” I said and handing him my bag.

 

He just opened his door and went inside the car leaving me here outside.

 

Krystal: “AISH!!” I stump my feet in annoyance. “BE GENTLEMAN OKAY?” I shouted to the window but he’s still don’t mind it.

 

OKAY AMBER LIU!!! Be cold to me and I’ll be cold to you too. Let’s see who will win! WHAAAAA HAHAHAHA!!!!