He came back

The prince and the princess arrange marriage

Author’s POV

 

This is what happens when the girls knew about the boys suddenly went to States.

 

The three girls woke up and their daily routine is to text theirs boys a Good Morning message but they didn’t receive any replies. They all ate breakfast but still looking to their phone if there is no reply, but still no. They started to get mad first but after a couple of hours, they are trying to call them but cannot be reach. And they went to the dorm but they didn’t find them even their clothes are not in there.

 

Tiffany: “Where have they been?”

Jessica: “Im gonna kill Yuri if I knew they are in some other’s house!”

Krystal: “Girls, lets chill okay? Maybe there are just in a business trip or something.”

Tiffany and Jessica: “WITHOUT TELLING US!?”

Krystal: “Maybe it’s a rush trip! Lets just all chill okay? Come on, we still gave schedules.”

 

Krystal is so chill that she didn’t even bother to look for Amber, but the two girls are already mad about the boy. After a few days, Tiffany and Jessica started to worry.

 

Tiffany: “You think their fine?”

Jessica: “I don’t know but we hope so.”

 

Few weeks has passed and they started to cry, worry and get mad. Krystal started to missed Amber so much and just cry in her pillows either the two girls next room.

 

They put their thoughts into something so that they wont think about the boys but when they get home, they started to get emotional and lost. Some of the press started to talk about the YulTiAm’s absence but the JeTiKry’s cant talk about it because neither them, they don’t know anything. Many weeks has passed and the big news has come.

 

“Mr. Yuri Kwon and the daughter of Mr. Han, Irene, is already a happy couple and living in the United States. After a few months of absence here in Seoul, Yuri started to have a family in United States but here is the question. How’s Jessica? What happen to them?”

 

After hearing the news, Jessica started to cry and cry. Krystal and Tiffany comforted Jessica. Some of their friends are calling them and asking for some answers about the news but they didn’t answer any of the questions because they are also shocked. Jessica buried herself in the room for many days. Their manager gave Jessica a rest to recover from the heart break. Krystal is always talking to Jessica over the door and telling her “Unnie, Yuri loves you, he loves you, don’t give up yourself. Wait for him to explain everything Unnie. Wait for him.”

 

Tiffany is also shocked about the news but what he concerns is if Taeyeon is with Yuri? Is Taeyeon having an affair in States too or is he arranged into some marriage in States? She started to worry everything and cry every night about that. She assumes that Taeyeon is still loyal to him and nothing will happen to their relationship. While Krystal is not that shocked when she heard about the news because she already expect that 2 months ago.

 

Krystal’s POV

 

I knew everything. Why? Because after they all disappear, I heard what Amber told me that he will be gone for the sake of his brother. When he leaves that night, I started to cry and cry. I looked at them in the window before they leave. They are all looked at our house and started to tear up. Amber is crying that’s why I cried to. I waved my hand and said I love you to him silently. That is the reason why I don’t think that much because I know after 2 years, they will come back for us and marry us. We just need to understand first. When my 2 sisters knew about the three boys absence, I knew that this was a secret mission or something. That’s why I started to keep it a secret to myself. I trust them all. When the news came, my two sister’s started to cry out loud specially Jessica, maybe that marriage is their mission. I remember when Amber said “I’m doing this for my brother’s sake.” Maybe this is what he is talking about.

 

I tried to calm Jessica and Tiffany but they started to think that Taeyeon and Yuri had moved on to them already. I tried myself to change that thought to them but I cant.

 

After those drama’s Jessica focused herself in her career in fashion and Tiffany focused herself in singing. While me, I focused myself to drama and modeling. I met Kai in the modeling, he is my partner and some rumors are started to spread that we are both dating but Kai is a big JERK. Yes, I can feel that he likes me but SORRY I ALREADY HAVE AMBER.

 

Today we both have a shoot in our school, and while we are shooting, I hurt myself and I started to ran in the bathroom to clean it up. I sat in the bench and suddenly Kai went to me and wrapped his handkerchief to mine. He bandaged his handkerchief to my hand.

 

Kai: “Put this on.”

Krystal: “I’m fine Kai and Thank you.”

Kai: “Why is it so hard for you to see that I like you?”

Krystal: “Why is it so hard for you to understand that I have a boyfriend?”

Kai: “He is not even here in Seoul! He abandon you!”

 

When Kai shouted the ABANDON, Krystal started to cry and said.

 

Krystal: “AMBER LOVES ME! AND HE WILL COME BACK!”

 

And Amber suddenly appears from Kai’s back and he punches Kai’s face. Kai went to the ground and Amber hugged Krystal.

 

Amber: “I already came back. Stop crying my princess.”