Amber’s broke up

The prince and the princess arrange marriage

Amber’s POV

 

I know this is going to be a war between me and Suzy but I’m already breaking up with her. This dating thing, I’ll stick with it and focused on it, Especially to Krystal. She is very nice to me since the Photo shoot and I appreciate her effort to me. My girlfriend Suzy? She’s going to be my Ex Girlfriend later.

 

We dropped the girls to their houses and bid our goodbyes and went straight to our home. Thank god that the annoying paparazzi’s are gone. We all got our 4 hours sleep and wake up because its school time again.

 

Taeyeon: “Are we going to pick up the girls?”

Amber: “Yeah, of course.”

Yuri: “Wow, our Amber is so serious in this girlfriend thing. How about your true girl? How are you going to end up with her?”

Amber: “After the talk to Dad I’ll went straight to her house then end up that I must end a long time ago.”

Taeyeon: “Good, But are you still hurt?”

Amber: “Of course, but I know that you all are here to stay with me, right? And not gonna leave me?”

Yuri: “Of course dude! We’re your brothers aren’t we?”

 

They are really my bothers from another mother. Those are the guys that I wont let anyone hurt and get hurt.

 

Amber: “Did you already call the girls?” he said while grabbing his meal.

Yuri: “Not yet. We don’t have their number.”

Amber: “Then hurry up! We need to catch them before they went to school. Come on!”

 

I rushed them and they obeyed me. They fastened their meal and head to our cars and drove to their house. When we got to their house, they were already fixing themselves. They saw us and head to us.

 

Krystal: “What are you doing here?”

Amber: “Picking you up.”

Krystal: “Huh? But why?”

Amber: “Honestly, I don’t know too I just feel picking you up.”

 

We head to school and of course, there’s so many paparazzi’s again. When they saw our cars, they immediately went to us and taking some pictures. We got out of the car and throwing some questions to us again but we have some body guards in school that protecting us. We walked inside the school with the paparazzi’s behind us.

 

P1: “Mr. Liu! Are you cheating Suzy?”

 

That question got off my guard and I face the paparazzi who questioned that. I walked to him but someone grab my arm.

 

Krystal: “Just don’t mind that question. Come on.” She pulled me and we went straight to our rooms.

 

After our class, we went to the office of our father upstairs of this school.

 

Taeyeon: “Do you think their gonna be mad at us?”

Yuri: “I think so.”

Amber: “Lets just say that we are dating them, then if they don’t agree with it, then lets stop.”

Taeyeon: “Are you sure with that?”

Amber: “Yeah, come on.”

 

We enter the room and we saw our Dad’s are sitting in the round table. They ask us to sit down then they looked straight to our eyes.

 

Taeyeon: “Dad, if you don’t want us to date them, then we’re fine. If that’s what makes you happy then fine. We will break up with them.” He said lowering his head.

Mr. Kim: “No! Your not breaking up with them!”

Amber: “What?”

Mr. Liu: “We are so proud of you!!”

Amber: “What?”

Mr. Liu: “Finally! You already choose a better girl that you know that we will be so proud of you.”

Amber: “Your not asking us to break up with them?”

Mr. Kwon: “Of course not! We like Tiffany, Jessica and Krystal for all of you. They are so nice and they fit our style for all of you.”

Yuri: “Seriously?”

Mr. Kwon: “Yes, we are just a little bit upset because you didn’t tell us first and we just knew through the news.”

Yuri: “We don’t know either.”

Mr. Kim: “I wanna celebrate. You and your girls will come to our house later and we will have a big family dinner later. I want all of you be there, okay?”

Amber, Taeyeon and Yuri: “Y-yeah. Yes D-dad.”

 

We all shocked on what they said. We went outside the room and our faces….. I cant even imagine what my face looks like.

 

Taeyeon: “What should we do?”

Yuri: “Our thoughts are all wrong.”

Amber: “I thought they don’t like them.”

Taeyeon: “I’m so stress!!!”

Yuri: “I need some drink.”

Amber: “So what are we gonna do?”

Taeyeon: “Me, I wanna go to club first before I went to our house.”

Yuri: “I wanna come with you.”

Amber: “Well, I’m going to somewhere first. I’ll just come to you house later, okay?”

Yuri: “Okay, dude. See you.”

 

Its already 4:00 pm and I drove to Suzy’s dorm, the Miss A’s. I expect that she’s there so I wont wait any longer. I knocked the door and rang the door bell 2x then Jia opened the door.

 

Amber: “Is she here?”

Jia: “Yeah.”

Amber: “Can I talk to her?”

Jia: “Sure, come in.”

 

I went inside and I saw her in the living room watching TV then she saw me. She stood up and went towards me. Her face looks mad then when she’s in front of me, she slapped me so hard. All her members got her attention and went towards to us.

 

Suzy: “You dare to come here! What do you want! You’re breaking up with me! Because of that Krystal Jung!!” she shouted at me.

Fei:  “Suz, calm down.” She said while rubbing Suzy’s back.

Suzy: “No! I’m not calming down! He cheated on me because of that !”

Amber: “Cheat? ?” I smiled and chuckled. “Girls, can you excuse us.”

Jia: “Okay. Am. Please, Talk to her nicely.” She said patted my shoulder.

Amber: “I never hurt her, you know that.”

 

After they walked out, I looked at Suzy straight to her eyes.

 

Suzy: “You never hurt me? Really? So what are you doing now?” her hands are crossed.

Amber: “First, don’t you dare call Krystal a because she’s not ---“

Suzy: “Yes she is------“

Amber: “Shut up! She’s not a ! You are!”

Suzy: “Me? WOW!”

Amber: “If your not, explain this!” I handed her my phone and the picture that taken by Yuri. “Explain it!!!” I shouted.

Suzy: “I-its not what you think.”

Amber: “Its not what I think! Tell me, are you that girl?”

Suzy: “N-no.”

Amber: “Liar! You don’t need to explain this . Your the not Krystal, now I have a reason to break up with you! Good bye.” I walked out the door but Suzy hug me at my back.

Suzy: “Yes, yes I am. I’m the girl on that picture. I’m sorry if lied to you. I was just so drunk on that day. Please, forgive me. Don’t break up with me. I love you, I love you, Amber. Please...... Don’t go.” She said while crying at my back.

Amber: “Suzy, you know that I love you but you also know that when someone hurt me, I will never forgive them. You hurt me so much, maybe I can forgive you but I wont forget what you’ve done to me. I’m sorry Suzy but we’re over now. Find someone better. Good bye.”

 

I took off her hands on my waist and walked out.

 

Suzy: “Did you even love me?”

Amber: I turn around and face her. “I really love you. But what I feel now is hatred.”

Suzy: “Is Krystal gonna replace my love for you?”

Amber: “No….. She’s my friend and I will not use her just for a rebound.And about the news?? Its not what you think.”