Where's Amber and Yuri?

The prince and the princess arrange marriage

Author’s POV

 

After getting the girls numbers and went straight home, they gather in the living room and focusing in their phones…

 

Taeny’s converstation.

 

Taeyeon

  • Hey, Its Taeyeon.

 

After 5 minutes, Tiffany replied.

 

Tiffany

  • Hi :)

 

Taeyeon

  • Next time I’ll bring you to the Pink Shop, but not tonight… So many fans..

 

Tiffany

  • Yeah sure. But next time let’s wear some disguise so they wont recognize us.

 

Before Tiffany replied….

 

She received some text message.

 

Tiffany: “GIRLS!!!!!!” She shouted and her voice is echoing around the house.

Krystal and Jessica: “WHAT!!!” They shouted back and hurriedly looking for her.

Tiffany: “Taeyeon text!” She said excitingly while holding the phone and showing to the girls.

Jessica: “YAH!!! MIYOUNG-AH!! You shout like someone’s you! You scared us!!” She shouted back.

 

Krystal went back to her room and didn’t mind the freaking girl downstairs. While Jessica is so pissed off.

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany remain texting each other.

 

Yulsic moment….

 

Should I text her? What if she didn’t reply? I look like a fool if I text her and she didn’t reply. What topic I should start? - Yuri’s thoughts.

 

Yuri

  • Hey Ms. Ice cream girl and a jealous fiancé.

 

After 5 minutes..

 

Jessica

  • Yuri???? Yah!! I’m not jealous..

 

Yuri

  • Really huh? :p

 

 

Before Jessica replied…

 

 

She went back straight to her room after Tiffany went paranoid when Taeyeon texted her.

 

She’s busy taking some selca’s in her phone when someone popped up in her phone screen.

 

Jessica: “Ice cream girl??? YURI??!” she jumped out on her bed and ran straight to Krystal’s room.

 

When she opened the door she saw Krystal, busy reading a book. She jumped on Krystal’s bed and hugged Krystal tight.

 

Krystal: “YAH UNNIE! I’m reading! Get off!” She’s trying to get off but Jessica is hugging her so tight.

Jessica: “Soojung-ah, Yuri texted me!” she said after getting off in Krystal’s body and said excitedly with her smile ear to ear.

Krystal: “Now your acting like Tiffany unnie.” She grabbed her book and went back to reading.

Jessica: “I just cant believe that he texted me first. Yah! If Amber texted you, don’t you dare come to my room!” She said and get off on Krystal’s bed.

 

Then Krystal’s phone rang, when she looked at it, she smiled like her two Unnie’s smiled when they received the text. Jessica saw her sister’s wide smile.

 

Jessica: “Don’t you dare come to my room cause I’m busy!”

Krystal: “Busy of what?? Texting Yuri?? Fine! I’m busy too, now get out!” she said and shooing Jessica.

 

Before Amber texted Krystal..

 

Amber: “Yah!” he said to the boys busy texting.

Yuri: “What?” They shifted their gaze to Amber.

Amber: “Did you got their number’s?”

Taeyeon: “Yeah, why?”

Amber: “Nothing.”

Yuri: “Why? Still not getting Krystal’s number?”

Amber: “I already have her number but I don’t know how to text her.”

Taeyeon: “You have phone, click the message, type the H then I then send it to Krystal. Done!”

Amber: “I know that midget! I just don’t know how to approach.”

Yuri: “You don’t need a wonderful approach, just say Hi then ask her something.”

Amber: “I already did that. I already said Hi but I’m still not getting some reply.”

Taeyeon: “Do what you did when you first texted Suzy.”

 

After Taeyeon said the word Suzy, Amber stood up looking straight to Taeyeon’s eyes seriously then he walked out of the house leaving his phone in the couch.

 

Yuri: “Yah Taeyeon-ah! Why did you said that!?” Yuri stood up.

Taeyeon: “What? I’m just telling him to do what he did before.” Taeyeon stood up too.

Yuri: “We all know that saying the word Suzy will affect so much to him, so please, don’t you ever tell him that again!” He ran and followed Amber outside.

 

On the other hand……

 

When Krystal received the text.

 

Amber

  • Hi!

 

Krystal

  • Hello :)

 

 

Krystal is waiting for his reply. She’s looking in her phone everytime it rings, but still not him. She went to Jessica’s room and she saw Jessica, looking at her phone too and looks like she’s waiting someone’s reply too.

 

Krystal: “Ahh, Unnie..” She said in a soft voice.

Jessica: “Yeah?” Jessica looked and sat up in her bed.

Krystal: “I wanna ask something.”

Jessica: “Sure, come in.”

 

Krystal went to Jessica’s bed and sat next to her.

 

Jessica: “What is it? Amber?”

Krystal: “Sort of….”

Jessica: “Why? Is there something wrong? Did he texted you something.”

Krystal: “Well, I just wanna ask you if Yuri is replying you?”

Jessica: “Yuri? Why?”

Krystal: “Because Amber is not replying at me since he texted me, I just wanna tell you that if he can tell what is he doing.”

Jessica: “Honestly, he’s not texting me too. His not replying too.”

Krystal: “Me too. I wonder what is happening. Is Tiffany Unnie in her room?”

Jessica: “I don’t know, come on.”

 

They went downstairs and look for Tiffany. They saw Tiffany watching T.V and holding her phone.

 

Jessica: “Miyoung-ah, are you still texting Taeyeon?”

Tiffany: “Yeah why?”

Krystal: “Unnie, can you ask him what is Amber and Yuri oppa doing?”

Tiffany: “Huh? But why?”

Krystal: “They are not replying in our text and we wonder what is going on.”

Tiffany: “Okay. Just wait.”

 

Tiffany

  • Tae, Is Amber and Yuri there? What are they doing?

 

Taeyeon

  • Huh? Actually they left.

 

Tiffany: “He said they left.”

Krystal: “They left? Without bringing their phone?”

 

Tiffany

  • What do you mean left? Are they bringing their phone’s?

 

Taeyeon

  • Why are you asking me that questions?

 

Tiffany

  • Its just they are not replying to Jessica and Krystal and they are wondering what they are doing.

 

Taeyeon

  • Honestly, I said something to Amber and he left. Then Yuri followed him. Amber left his phone here with me and I don’t know if Yuri brought his phone. Did they tried to call Yuri?

 

Tiffany: “Here, read it.”

 

Jessica and Krystal read the text and their faces changed into worried faces.

 

Jessica: “I’ll try call Yuri.”

 

Jessica called Yuri and still not answering. She called many times but still not answering.

 

Jessica: “His phone is open but his not answering.”

Krystal: “What are we gonna do?”

 

                                                ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys i'm really sorry for wating you all for my update... I'm just so busy in school and some personal life. Dont worry I'll try my best to update more. And make this story more interesting. Thank you for keeping subscribing my story and reading. Thanks guys :)