Forgiveness

The prince and the princess arrange marriage

Krystal's POV

I got shocked when Amber just popped up behind Kai and punched him. I hugged him thighter, kissed him passionately and cry so much because i missed him so much.

Amber: "Dont cry baby. I'm already here."
Krystal: "ITs been a long time since i hugged you but i didnt expect you'll came back soon."
Amber: "Y-you know?"

i pulled him to the bench and sat. Taeyeon came also to us and sat beside us.

Krystal: "I know everything baby, but Tiffany Unnie and Jessica Unnie doesnt know anything because i know its something important that's why you just left. I heard everything before you left my room. I also saw all of you left our house. i cried so much when that day happens but i know you'll came back. I just didnt expect its too soon. Where's Yuri Oppa?"
Amber: "Baby its good that you understand but the this is, Yuri's fake wife is Irene. And Irene is pregnant."
Krystal: "Is Yuri the father?"
AMber: "No baby, its Irene's boyfriend here in Seoul. Before they got married, Irene got with him. And the reason why we are here is to find her boyfriend and to explain everything to Jessica. We all need your help. Yuri and Irene is already taking their part being a married couple in the States and to tell everyone that that child carrying by Irene is Yuri's. We need your help.
Krystal: "I'm here for you baby. But what's the plan?"
Taeyeon: "Here's the plan, while i'm locating Irene's boyfriend, you both need to go to Tiffany and Jessica to tell everything. AFter that, we are all going to Irene's boyfriend and after he understands everything, we are a;; going to States to get Yuri and Irene.  i hope everyone will cooperate."
Amber: "Hyung you're not gonna come with us and talk to Tiffany?"
Taeyeon: "I have to locate that guy first, just please explain everything to Tiffany. Tell her i love her."
AMber: "Alright hyung, We have to go."

 

Author's POV

Krystal called Tiffany and Jessica to come home early because she have somthing to tell important. Amber and Krystal went to their condominium to wait and ate dinner first.

Krystal: "WHat happen when you stayed in States?"
Amber: "Its so hard for the four of us including Irene to pretend everything. Irene is a very nice woman, she loves her boyfriend so much. Yuri is always worried to Jessica. Everynight, the three of us is always drinking at Yuri's house. Thinking what are you all doing here in Seoul, worried if you already found someone better than us."
Krystal: "I know everything and you are already the perfect match and perfect boyfriend for me. Jessica and Tiffany Unnie is still inlove to Yuri and Taeyeon oppa. They also cry everynight thinking to both of them. If Yuri and Taeyeon Oppa suffers, they also suffers."
Amber: "I'm just so happy that you understand us and knew everything."
Krystal: "I wanna know, why did you keep this to us? You can just told us about this."
Amber: "If we told you all about this, we all know tht you will got mad to us or worse broke up with us. And also we wanted to pretend that we are single so that Mr. Han wont suspect us. This is the best idea, we're sorry for everything."

Krystal hugged Amber and rubbed Amber's back.

Krystal: "Its okay."

Sudedenly Tiffany swung the door and got shocked that Amber is in their house.

Tiffany: "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?!?"
Krystal: "Unnie, let Amber explain first."
Tiffany: "I dont need any explanation! Get out of my house!!"

Taeyeon swung the door and run towards Amber, he didnt saw Tiffany was there.

Taeyeon: "Am. I saw Irene's boyfriend and i wanna kill that guy!"

Amber, Krystal and Tiffany was shocked when Taeyeon suddenly popped up.

Taeyon: "AM! Come on!! I will kill that guy!!"
AMber: "Tae, look behind you first."

Taeyeon looked behind him and he saw Tiffany who is looking at him too with big eyes.

Taeyeon: "Tiffany."
 
Tiffany cant speak and still stunned when she saw Taeyeon ifront of her.

Amber: " We were both go outside and you need to talk."

AMber and Krystal went outside the house to bought something in convinient store.

Taeyeon: "Tiffany."

Taeyeon runs to Tiffany and hugged her tightly but after a minute, Tiffany pushed Taeyeon and slapped him.

Tiffany: "Who the hell told you to came back and rushed to our house and hugged me!?"
Taeyeon: "Baby let me explain first, okay?"
Tiffany: " As i said earlier, I DONT NEED ANY EXPLANATIONS!!"
Taeyeon: "Yes, we left you. Yes, we dissapeared just like that and Yes, we gave you strees and worries but baby our love never change. we just wanted to say that we did that for the sake of Yuri and their business. We wanted to help them. we didnt tell to all of you because we know that you all get mad at us. We're sorry but we just wanted you to know that our love never change.  YOu are still the Tiffany that i love, the one that gaves me strength, the one that gaves me smile and the one i will marry. So baby please, be my fiance again. Be my lady. I love you and it never change. I'm sorry for everything and i promise it wont happen aga------"

Tiffany suddenly kissed Taeyeon passionately.

Tiffany: "Dont you ever leave me like that again! Or i swear i will kill you!"

Taeyeon kissed Tiffany and hugged each other. They are both teary eyes.

Jessica: "WHAT IS THIS?!"