Arrange Marriage

The prince and the princess arrange marriage

Krystal’s POV

 

We are shocked too about the result on our meeting with our Dad’s. We thought they don’t like them, dating us and they want us all to have a dinner later at Taeyon’s house with our family. I think the boys had also the same result about their own meeting. I just hope Amber is alright about breaking up with Suzy today, I’m really concern about him. He’s so tough but easily to break, so I’m taking care of him not to get hurt. Maybe he might do something worse than punching the wall.

 

Jessica: “So girls, are we going tonight?” she said while we’re on our car head to our dorm.

Tiffany: “Of course, we cant escape to that. Remember, our family is there.”

 

I know, deep inside of them is they really want to go there because of their boys. HAHAHAHA :))

 

Krystal: “Change topic girls, are you already getting some ‘LOVE EFFECT’ to that guys? Like getting fall in love with them?” I said and they all looked at me and our manager too.

Jessica: “I’m not getting in love.  About what I heard last night, about their stories. I’m just getting some interest to Yuri. I wanna know more about him.”

Tiffany: “Me too. I’m just so curious about themselves. Maybe I’m on a ‘GETTING TO KNOW’ stage.”

Krystal: “Maybe, I’m on ‘GETTING TO KNOW’ stage too and I really wanna know Amber too. He’s like, he hid so many things inside him and he just want someone to heard about it.”

Jessica: “How about your Minhyuk?”

Krystal: “My? He’s not mine and I’m not interested to him either.”

Tiffany: “But you dated him, right?”

Krystal: “NO! He just asked me to date him a million times and I’m rejecting him a million times too.”

Tiffany: “Why are you rejecting him? He seems so nice.”

Krystal: “That’s what you think but he’s not. His so ert and his always kissing me in my cheek and hug me either every time he sees me. I don’t like him.”

Tiffany: “Really? Then tell us, what is your ideal man?”

Krystal: “Simple, nice and gentleman. I’m not that choosey, I just don’t like ert guys.”

Jessica: “Well, Amber is opposite in your Ideal man. His cold, not a gentleman and I think his choosey because look at his girlfriend Suzy, Suzy of Miss A. The girl that all the man’s Ideal girl and she’s very famous all around the world.”

Krystal: “Did I even tell you that Amber is my Ideal man? His not my ideal man!”

Tiffany: “Okay, chill girls. The van is getting some snow already!”

 

After 5 hours doing nothing in our house, its about time to go to other people’s house and its Taeyeon’s house. Our parents cars are picking us up so we can go there together.

 

Tiffany: “Guys! Their already here! Come on!”

 

She shouted and we went down and head to the dinner. When we got to their house, the boys are still not there. “Where the hell are they” That’s all we thought.

 

Tiffany: “Hey, do you have that boys numbers?” she whispered to me while we are waiting for the food in the long table.

Krystal: “I don’t have, maybe Jess.” I whispered back.

 

Then Tiffany whispered to Jess but Jessica doesn’t have too. We wait for them for almost 10 minutes.

 

Mr. Kim: “Excuse me, I’ll just call this kids, their getting late.”

 

Taeyeon: “No need dad. We’re here, Sorry we’re late. We bumped to someone that’s why.”

Mr. Hwang: “No its okay.”

 

The three boys are marching towards to us and I can see that Amber is a little bit sad and his behind them like hiding his face.

 

Mr. Kim: “Guys, sit beside your girls.” Mr. Kim said.”

Yuri: “Our girls? Who?” Yuri said and the other’s widened their eyes to Mr. Kim like they dont know what he is talking.

Mr. Kim: “Your girlfriends! You stupid!” we all laugh and we are looking at them signing to come with us and sit.

Yuri: “A-ahh! Y-yeah…. O-our… Our girl… friends.. Yeahh. W-we know.. We’re just… we’re just kidding.”

 

Then they sat beside us I saw Jessica elbowed Yuri then Yuri rubbed his stomach to ease the pain.

 

Krystal: “Hey, are you okay?” I whispered to Amber.

 

He just nodded. I didn’t talk to him that much because he might get angry if I’ll continue asking him. The dinner is served and we all ate while our parents are talking to each other. Their something that caught all our attentions.

 

Mr. Liu: “Then why don’t we talked about the marriage.”

 

We all choked when Mr. Liu said that.

 

Mrs. Liu: “oh! Are you okay, Krystal?”

Krystal: “Y-yeah, Mrs. Liu.”

Amber: “Dad! What are you talking about!” he exclaimed.

Mr. Liu: “Why? Don’t you want? Your getting married with your girlfriend. Don’t you love her?” That last question got off my guard and I stared to Amber and waiting for his answer.

Amber: He stared at me first. “I do love her.”

Mr. Liu: “Then you can get married as soon as possible.”

Amber: “No dad. We just got together. And I still wanna know more about her. I’ll get married to her but not today. We’re planning to that. Just don’t make decisions for us.”

Mr. Kim: “You, son. Do you wanna get married to Tiffany?”

Taeyeon: “Dad! You all sound like your preparing for an Arrange Marriage. Please don’t do that. We are all getting married and you don’t have to plan for us.”

Mr. Kwon: “It sounds nice. The Prince and Princess Arranged Marriage!

Yuri: “NO! IT DOESN’T SOUND NICE!”

Mr. Kwon: “Why? You all our Prince and Princess in our family.”

Yuri: “Yeah, but the arranged marriage thing is not nice!”