Feelings are more powerful than answers

The prince and the princess arrange marriage

Yuri’s POV

 

 

Jessica and I have a shooting later for our movie. And I decided to do my first move. I think that I should be more gentleman to her and be like a real fiancé.

 

Jessica calls-----

 

Yuri: “Yeah?” I answered.

Jessica: “Ah, Yul. You already heard the news about Amber?”

Yuri: “Yeah, he just called earlier in the morning. Why?”

Jessica: “Oh nothing. Did he say anything after that?.”

Yuri: “Nothing. Why?”

Jessica: “Ahh, nothing. Thanks, bye!”

Yuri: “Wait---“

Jessica: “Yeah?”

Yuri: “Ahh, can I- can I pick you up later?”

Jessica: “For what?”

Yuri: “Ahhmm, we’re going in the same way. So I just thought to- to pick you up.”

Jessica: “Sure, 10 am!” and she hangs up.

 

You know, I really don’t know if Jessica is really that cold or its just for me. She’s always that cold and bossy. Is everyday her period??

 

 

Jessica’s POV

 

I don’t know what got into my mind and called him. After Amber said that he’ll call Yuri and said that go and find someone that he can marry immediately. I rushed to his number and called her. I went to the bathroom immediately and took a bath and after, I grabbed some nice clothes. I choose floral dress. Its now 9:30 am and I rushed downstairs and sat in the couch chilling. And after a few minutes I already heard some horn outside the door. Maybe its Yuri. I turned off the tv and opened the door and I saw him, he was about to knock.

 

Yuri: “Oh. I was about to knock.” He just smiled and grabbed my things.

 

I closed the door and followed Yuri. I sat beside him and I saw him put my things at the back. He went in and put some seatbelts on him, after his seatbelt he put my seatbelts on too. Our face is just an inch apart and I can smell his scent and breath. He went back to his seat and start the car. We took 20 minutes om the road and I am the only one who’s talking and his just answering all my questions with a yes or no. I kept talking about his friends. If he have any ‘girl’ friends and he said yes. And i asked if the do look nice and he say yes. I don’t know what comes to my mind and I kept asking him about his girls.

 

Yuri: “Okay were here. I’ll just grab your bag.” He grabbed my bag and I went outside the car but then, all the eyes in the set are all in me.

 

I was walking slowly while my head down and trying to cover my face when someone at my back grabbed my hand and intertwined its finger to mine. I looked who is it and I just got a two paired of wyes looking straight to my eyes and a smile who can reach its ears. And I just smile in reply. I cant resist to smile because of his sudden actions but I can admit that I liked it.

 

We walked to our tent and getting ready for our shoot. I can see that Yuri is busy memorizing his script. He looks so cute being serious. I grabbed my phone and took a picture of him.

 

To: Yuri

*sent picture*

Look so busy huh?

 

I saw him received my message and looked at it. And he smiled.

 

From: Yuri

Ohhhhh! My ultimate stalker is taking a picture of his crush huh?

 

I received and read it. I looked at him and saw him looking at me with a creepy smiled.

 

Jessica: “Stalker huh?! You wish!?” I shouted to him and all the staffs are looking at me suddenly. And I can see Yuri is already laughing. Si I just laughed too.

 

Yuri got himself ready first. Well what do you expect, his a boy. So they shoot some scene first. Then something pop up on my phone. And its Yuri

 

From: Yuri

Not ready yet?? Come on. Im already tired doing my scenes here alone. I want to be with you.:)

 

I caught myself smiling when I finished reading. And after that, I walked out the tent and getting ready for shoot.

 

Our first encounter scene took us for almost 3 hours. And now were packing up to go somewhere for our next destination. Its already 1pm.

 

Yuri: “Where’s your things?”

Jessica: “Manager-nim. Why?”

Yuri: “Okay. Come on. Your riding with me.”

 

He grabbed my hand and pulling me away but I stopped.

 

Jessica: “But why? I have a van?” I said being cold.

Yuri: “But I’m your boyfriend. What kind of a boyfriend will let his girl ride with anyone huh?”

Jessica: “Anyone? Manager-nim is not just anyone. He always me from anywhere.”

Yuri: “I know, but you already have a boyfriend so stay with your boyfriend.”

Jessica: “Boyfriend, boyfriend. Your not my real boyfriend! I never said yes to you. How come your my boyfriend huh?” I exclaimed and I can see through his eyes that his hurt.

Yuri: “THEN BE MINE!”

 

And I suddenly felt some lips into mine. I can smell his breath and his scent. He closed his eyes and I closed mine too. His trying to move his lips holding my body pressed to him. I held his neck and the other is playing with his back hair. He broke our kiss and looked straight to my eye.

 

Yuri: “You don’t have to say yes, because I can feel that your already mine.”

Jessica: “Oh shut up!”

 

I pulled his head and up his lips into mine. He moved his head left and right and his like trying to eat my lower and upper lips/

 

Director: “Can you just please continue it in the car?”

 

And we heard many laughs from our staffs. We broke the kiss and looked all the staffs and our managers laughing. We looked at each other and laugh too.

 

Director: “So may I know what’s your real status huh?”

Yuri: “She’s my fiancé.” He said looking to my eyes while his hands are still in my body and mine is in his neck. I smiled to him and he did too.

Director: “Really? So hows your proposal?”

Yuri: “No proposal happened”

Director: “Huh?” I don’t understand.”

Yuri: “Because feelings are more powerful than the answers.”

 

And all the staffs are yelling. I wrapped my arms around his body and hugged him so tight. He put his arms in my shoulder and hugged me too. And I whispered to him

 

Jessica: “I love you”

Yuri: “I love you too princess.”

 

The staffs goes wild and shouting to us. And they started to yell “YulSic”

 

Director: “Okay, okay. Enough to our loveydovey. Were already late for our next destination. Come on. Hit the road!”

 

And we all headed to our cars and hit the road.

 

Jessica: “Wonder what happen to Taeyeon and Tiffany?”