Throwback

The prince and the princess arrange marriage

Yuri's POV

 

Flasback........

 

After the meeting and announcement about Irene, the three of us went to our girlfriends.

 

Jessica: "Hi baby, how's the meeting with your dad?"

Yuri: "Uhhhm, its fine."

 

Jessica layed her head on my lap while i'm caressing her hair.

 

Yuri: "Baby, whatever happens, always remember that you i will love you forever and we will get married."

Jessica: "I know that baby! You're already my fiance so the wedding is coming."

Yuri: "Yeah, i love you baby."

Jessica: "I love you too."

 

I waited till Jessica fell asleep. I carried her to her room and kissed her forehead.

 

Yuri: "I will miss you my baby."

 

i kissed her lips.

 

Yuri: "i will always love you and you will always in my mind no matter what. Take care baby. Dont stop loving me and wait for me. I love you so much."

 

Tears are starting to fall from my eyes while looking at her face and memorizing every inch of her face. I left her room and and i saw Amber outside the door.

 

Amber: "Hyung.."

 

 

Amber's POV

 

Me and Krystal have a dinner tonight, so i went to the restaurant first and waited her. After a few minutes, Krystal texted me that she's already infront of the restaurant.

 

Amber: "Hi there my Princess."

Krystal: "Hello my Prince."

Amber: "Come, i already reserved us a table."

 

We went inside the restaurant and head to our table and ordered foods. While waiting the food, Krystal asked me.

 

Krystal: "How as the meeting?"

Amber: "Its fine, just some business that we talked."

Krystal: "Annnnnddd??"

Amber: "And what??"

Krystal: "What business is that?"

AMber: "I-its some kind of p-partnership in States."

Krystal: "Okay, goodluck to that."

 

The meal has arrived and we ate while talking. After the dinner i drove her home and went inside her house. I saw Yuri's Car and i can see that he is also in Jessica's room. We went straight to her room and layed down.

 

Krystal: "I cant belive that we're engaged and getting married soon."

Amber: "O-oh, yes Princess."

Krystal: "DONT YOU DARE CHEAT ON ME AMBER JOSEPH LIU OR ELSE I'LL TEAR YOU APART!"

Amber: "That will never happen Princess."

Krystal: "Make sure!"

Amber: "Yes my Princess, now go to sleep. I'll wait for you to sleep."

 

I waited till Krystal fell asleep while she's in my shoulder. She's fast asleep and whispered to her.

 

Amber: "Stay pretty my Princess, i'll be gone for 2 years but always remember that when i come back i will marry you. So please princess, wait for me. Dont get mad at me, i'm doing this for the sake of my brother. I love you so much Princess and you will always in my heart."

 

I silently sneak out her room and closed it, as i passed Jessica room i heared someone closed the door.

 

Amber: "Hyung...."

Yuri: "Am, you ready?"

Amber: "No, but i will."

 

We both whispered.

 

Taeyeon: "Am, Yul."

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

Me and Tiffany are walking around the park while holding hands. I was enjoying the day with her and spend quality time with her. She asked many question about the meeting but I didn’t say the right answer. While we’re walking around the one little boy bumped me and I held him not to fall down.

Taeyeon: “Hey little guy, are you okay?”

Boy: “Yes, but my ice cream is gone.”

 

I saw his ice cream all over the grass.

 

Tiffany: “Ohhhhh, we’ll buy you a new one little cutie.”

 

We saw ice cream shop across the street, the little boy and me sat first while Tiffany bought the Ice cream for all of us.

 

Taeyeon: “You know little guy, that girl over there, I’m gonna make her cry tomorrow morning.”

Boy: “Why?”

Taeyeon: “Cause I know when she wakes up, she’s gonna find out that I already leaved.”

Boy: “Why are you leaving hyung?”

Taeyeon: “My brother is in danger right now, we have to save him.”

Boy: “Are you Superman?”

Taeyeon: “Huh? Why did you say that?”

Boy: “Because you saved me from falling and now you’re gonna save you’re brother.”

Taeyeon: “Yeaaah. I’m Superman!”

Boy: “Really!!! Can you fly? I wanna fly too!”

Tiffany: “What fly? You wanna fly?”

 

Tiffany came to us with ice creams, of course its all strawberry ice cream ‘cause its pink. We went to the park and brought the little boy to his mother and said goodbye. Tiffany and I head home and went straight to her bed. Laying down there while looking at her face is the most beautiful view in the world. We talked about the little guy and Tiffany said that if we had a baby, she wants first to have a baby boy. After some conversation, I watched her fell asleep. As I went out of the room, I saw my two brother’s talking.

 

Taeyeon: “Am, Yul.”

Amber: “Hyung, come on we have to catch the plane.”

 

That night was the very hurtful night for all of us. We have to sacrifice everything for our family, friends and love ones. We may leave them without them knowing but we know that they loved us and they will wait for us. For now, we are living here in States playing the role of being a bestfriend and a brother to Yuri while Yuri is playing the role of a loveable fiancé to Mr. Han. Both Yuri and Irene are only playing a role. They are just pretending to be a happy couple but just like us, Irene has a boyfriend who is waiting her to come back. They’re gonna got married soon and we all know that the news will be out in Korea a day after. That’s what we thinking right now, what if our girls will know about that? Will Jessica give up? Or wait us and hear our explanations?