JeTiKrys and Manager's Pov

The prince and the princess arrange marriage

KRYSTAL’S POV

 

Before I’ll start my story about my life here in school, I’ll introduce myself first,  I’m Krystal Jung “The cold aura girl” and I’m the sister of Jessica Jung. We are the princesses in our family. Well, only my Oppa and father called me princess. We have older brother named Sung Ha. He’s the heir of our company. Our company is an Entertainment, the SM Entertainment. The owners of the Entertainment are The Jung’s and The Hwang’s. In this company where the three of us debuted as Singer, Actress and me, Model. We are famous in all over the world especially in America. We all born in America that’s why we are very close to each other since trainee days. And when we debuted, some of the composers, directors and editors want us to perform in Hollywood. I modeled in playboy magazine and in cosmopolitan. Jessica played some roles in Hollywood movies. Actually she twice had been the main actress in some movies in there and it has a big hit in all over the world. That’s why she stopped 1 year in college, she must have graduate now. And Tiffany sang with some famous artists in the US too. And hit so much in the online sites and also all over the world. This is why we are so famous in this school and also we are not the so famous here in school. Also the most annoying creatures in this school the YulTaeAm! But for me, the only creature among them that really pissed me off is that AMBER!! And I don’t know why they called him “The mysterious guy” maybe just because he’s so quiet all around.

 

Jessica: “Hey sis! Wake up! Your daydreaming again!” She shrugged me while my elbow is in my table and my face supporting with my hand.

Krystal: “No I’m not.” Then I shifted my attention to the professor’s lecture.

Jessica: “I’m gonna tell you something later.” She whispers.

Tiffany: “Me too, I have something to tell you guys and it really irritates my whenever I’m thinking about it.” She said whispering too.

Jessica: “Me too, I feel pissed off!!!” then the professor turned to us and the two shifted their attention to their books.

 

After the class and we got out of the room.

 

Krystal: “So what are you gonna say to me?” I question while we are walking.

Jess and Tiff: “Here’s the thing----“ they both said.

Jessica: “Okay, you first.” She said to Tiff.

Tiffany: “Okay, here’s the thing, that ert guy just bumped me yesterday and never said sorry to me. AND ALSO!! He said that next time I must adjust myself cause I got the BIG S AND BIG !!!! AHH!! That guy!! I really hate him!!! He’s so ert!!!” she said annoyingly while she’s stamping her feet.

Krystal: “Then why didn’t you slap him?”

Tiffany: “The playboy guy and him just walk pass by me and I didn’t think of something cause my attention is shifted to that words he said to me.” She explained with hand gestures.

Krystal: “Okay, now you sis? What is yours?” then I turned my face to her.

Jessica: “Okay, yesterday I told the two of you that I’ll go to the library right?” And we nodded. “Well, while I’m searching for the book I need, in the last section of the shelves someone just bumped me and all the books I’m carrying is all over the floor. And when I face him its The Playboy guy, and then after that he was about to walk but I think he saw someone and then walked nearer to me again and pushed me through the shelves.” Our eyes became bigger on what she said. “Then he put his hands on the side of the shelves and then his face got closer to my face, I was pushing him but he said that if I pushed him again he’ll kiss me.”

Krystal: “But he kissed you again the last time right? And he got your first kiss” I added.

Jessica: “Yeah, and don’t make me remember that. Now back to the story, I thought he’ll kissed me again and that is the reason why I stopped pushing him. Then when YOONA!!”

Tiffany: “What about Yoona?” she questioned Jess.

Jessica: “I think she’s the one that Yuri’s hiding cause I heard her voice finding Yuri. Then when she left the room, Yuri took off his hand on me and left me again.”

Krystal: “He just left you just like that? Saying no Thank you or Sorry?” I said.

Jessica: “Nope, he said something that really pissed me off.”

Tiffany: “And what’s that?”

Jessica: “When I told him that if he’s gonna leave me just like that, and he said, What does I want him to say? He said if I want a kiss? And he left me dumbfounded.”

Krystal: “WHAT! Is he crazy? What does he think of the girls here in University, all likes them. NO WAY!!”

 

TIFFANY’S POV

 

This day, I’ll record my new album, but my manager said that I’ll record a song today with some artist here in Korea. I wonder who he is? Manager Kim said that all his songs are very famous and if we have a duet, that song might be a big hit here in Korea. And he’s not even giving me a hint who he is.

 

When I got off the van and went to the studio, I saw nothing. He said that I have someone to be duet with.

 

Tiffany: “Manager Kim, I thought I have a duet with someone? Where he is?” I said while looking everywhere.

Manager Kim: “Wait, I’ll ask the editor.” Then he left me.

 

While I’m looking around here in the studio, I saw the script that I’m going to sing.

 

Tiffany: “Wow! Nice lyrics.” I said to myself.

 

I walked to the recording room to practice a bit while waiting for that man but I saw someone sleeping in the floor while some papers in his face.

 

Tiffany: “Yah! Wake up!” I kicked his shoulder softly to wake him up. “Hey, wake up!” I said in English.

 

Then the guy suddenly stood up and look at me. I-is that----

 

Taeyeon: “Will you please stop kicking me!!! It hurts you know!!!” He said so annoyingly.

 

He stand up and walked out the door but his Manager I think saw him.

 

Manager Lee: “Hey where have you been?” he approached.

Taeyeon: “I’m not in the mood right now, let’s just cancel this day oh wait no! Cancel this thing cause I’ll never gonna sing with her ever! Okay!!” He put the lyrics in his Manager’s chest and leave.

Tiffany: “AISH! That guy!” I mumbled. I walked out on the door too and face my Manager. “I this why your not telling me about the guy I’m going to duet with? I’M NOT GONNA DO IT TO!!! EVER!!!!” I shouted then dropped the lyrics and leave.

 

JESSICA’S POV

 

Today, I’m having a new movie coming and my Manager said that we have a meeting this afternoon. Oh by the way! Me, Krystal and Tiffany has only one Manager, and that’s Manager Kim. He picked me up in our house then dropped me to our company. My Manager joined me on our way to the room. When we opened the door the staffs and the actors are already there.

 

Jessica: “Oh, sorry we’re late. Can we start?” I said then sat down.

Director: “We’re still waiting for your leading man. Let’s wait, he said his on his way.”

Jessica: “My leading man? Who is he?” I questioned them all.

Director: “You’ll know.” He said and smirk.

 

After 5 minutes, someone just swing the door then enter. And Director stood up.

 

Director: “Oh! You’re here. Come sit beside Jessica.”

 

I look at him and----

 

Jessica: “YOU!!!!” I stood up and pointed at him in the face.

Yuri: “ YOU!!!!!” He pointed at me too with shocked face.

 

KRYSTAL’S POV

 

This evening I have a photo shoot. I don’t know who the hell wants to have a photo shoot in the evening. Well, I’m a professional so I’ll accept it. My Manager said that I’m going to have a photo shoot in a race track with someone.

 

Krystal: “Manager Kim, who I’m gonna paired with?” I asked him.

Manager: “Just wait for a while and you’ll meet him.” He said in calm voice. I think he’s tired cause his face looks disappointed. I think something happen.

 

When I got out in the van and its already 6:30 pm so its so dark in here. Then we went the track and I can see that all the staffs are already ready but the guy I’m gonna paired with is not yet in here.

 

Krystal: “Where’s the guy I’m gonna paired with?” I said to our photographer.

Photographer: “There!” He pointed to the car that driving so fast. I think he’s really a racer.

Manager: “Krys, by the way, your gonna paired with him for 1 year. You two will be the main character in Cosmopolitan Magazine.

Krystal: “Okay.” And I nodded. I think he’s handsome cause he’s a racer. And all the racer’s are handsome right?

 

Then the Manager of that guy called him and he stopped the car. When he got out he has a helmet on him. His body is so mascular… I bet his handsome.. Then when he took off the helmet, he shrugged his head side by side and fixing his hair.. Oh god ! His so hot!!!! And then when he turned around to face us------

 

Krystal : “YOU!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!!!!” I said pointing him

 

He just walked pass by me with her hands on his pocket pants and bumped my shoulder. AISH!!!! He’s really annoying!!!!!!

 

Manager: “Krys, please don’t give up on this project! Jessica and Tiffany give up on their project because they don’t want the guy that meant to be their partners. Please, Krys… Don’t give up on this. I’m really stressed on this…” He said and begging for my approval. I think that’s why his face is so sad and looked stressed because of my sister and Tiff.

Krystal: “Who are the guys that paired with them?”

Manager: “Taeyeon for Tiffany and Yuri for Jessica.” He said while lowering his face.

Krystal: “WHAT!!!!! Now I know, why did they gave up on that project.. And me, I’LL GIVE UP TOO!!” then I walked out and go straight to our van.

 

MANAGER’S POV

 

I really don’t know what to do… Its just an order from the president, that they must do this project. And now what I’m gonna do??? All of them gave up on this…I’M SO STRESSED BECAUSE OF THIS GIRLS!!!!!!!