What my real feelings for

The prince and the princess arrange marriage

Tiffany's POV

 

We dont have any schedule so i thought to stop by in my parents house. Our manager is out with Jessica so i decided to drive my car. I grabbed my bag and keys and went inside my pink small car.

 

*ring* *ring*

 

I called mom and it takes a couple of rings before she answers.

 

Tif: "Mom. I'll go home for today. I have no schedule."

Mom: "Y-yeah sure. We--- i'll be waiting for you."

Tif: "Mom, your okay? Your sttutering."

Mom: "Uhhhm- N-no. Im completely fine. Just come by okay?"

 

And she hang up. She seems different? Her voice us trembling. I got nervous and i just drove fast to get there.

 

Wonder what Taeyon's doing? I texted him earlier in the morning but i didnt get any replies. And it makes me mad.

 

After 15 minutes, well its 30 minutes really but i got here fast. I went inside the house and walked around looking for mom. But suddenly someone caught my attention.

 

Tif: "Tae?"

 

I stopped in the corner few meters away from the living room. There, i saw Taeyeon facing my Mom and Dad while Dad is holding his hand and the other hand is in Taeyons shoulder. I saw Mom in a teary eyes. I dont know what is going on. Is Taeyeon apologizing to Mom and Dad? Is he giving up on me? Is that why he didnt replied to me earlier?

 

Tif: "What is going on here?" There, they looked at me. "Mom, are you crying?" I walked towards to them. "What are you doing here Taeyeon?" I said coldly and looking at him.

 

Taeyeon: "Tif, I'm sorry" He stood up infront of ne

Tif: "Why are you saying sorry?"

Taeyeon: "Im so sorry."

 

And he walked behind me towards the door and left. My thoughts are true.

 

Tif: "Mom? Dad?"

Dad: "Baby, were sorry. Maybe making desicions for two of you isnt right."

 

Dad said while Mom is still crying. Dad went upstairs leaving us alone in the leaving room.

 

TAEYEON WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? WEVE HANG OUT LIKE THERES NO TOMORROW. YOU TREATED ME LIKE YOUR OWN GIRLFRIEND. YOU TEXTED ME LIKE YOU REALLY CARE FOR ME. BUT NOW--------- IM SO CONFUSE. WHAT HAPPEN? DID YOU JUST PLAY WITH MY FEELINGS? HOW COULD YOU?!

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

Last night, i was in a deep thought. Amber is already engaged. And Yuri confessed to me that he really loves Jessica and ready to get married. The two of them are already sure about their feelings and im so sure that their partners feel the same too. And i thought Tiffany, she ------ does she loves me? She hated me so much before and her mood just changed into lovely one. Is she playing with me? My feelings? When we heard the news from grand father that we are destined to be married, at first shes shocked but after she didnt complain anymore. Is this some kind of a joke and shes just taking a revenge for me? Does she plan to make me fall inlove with her and broke up with me? WELL I DONT PLAN TO MAKE MISTAKE FOR THE SECOND TIME AROUND!

 

Earlier in the morning she texted me, saying "Good Morning Taeyeon. Have a breakfast." But i didnt reply because i'm on a hurry going somewhere. I took a bath, changed clothes and hit the road. I head to Starbucks and as ussual i saw her in the corner reading her book. I walked to her and grabbed her wrist and headed outside the Starbucks.

 

Woman: "Tae? Why are you doing this?"

 

I let go her wrist and my back is facing her. I took a deep breath and hold my heart. Feeling it if it pounding too much. i turned around and-----

 

Smack my lips to her.

 

I broke the kiss and grabbing some air.

 

Woman: "Your still not answering my question. Why are you doing this."

 

She asked while our forehead are still touching and my lips just an inch to her lips.

 

Taeyeon: "Thank you."

 

That is the only words coming from my mouth and i hugged her so tight.

 

Now i know what my real feelings are for.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Fast update huh? Just wannna say thank you for subscribing, voting and commenting in my story. i know your all happy about KryBer and YulSic. Let see what TaeNy will end up? And of course, if you do really read all the chapters. You'll know who Taeyeon met in the Starbucks. Thanks. :)