We're all engaged

The prince and the princess arrange marriage

Taeyeon's POV

 

Tif: "Tae?" She said. And we looked at her.

Tif: "What is going on here?" she asked. "Mom, are you crying?" She walked towards to us. "What are you doing here Taeyeon?" She said coldly and looking at me.

Taeyeon: "Tif, I'm sorry" i stood up infront of her

Tif: "Why are you saying sorry?"

Taeyeon: "Im so sorry."

 

I walked towards outside pretending i dont care about her. I walked to the back door and waiting for Mr. Hwang to opened it.

 

After a few minutes Mr. Hwang opened it and let me in. He patted my shoulder and gave me a goodluck. I rushed upstairs and grabbed the thing i bought earlier. I put the petals in the bed making a heart shape and all the pink roses around the floor and the balloons near the door so when she opened it, she will see the pictures. I taped the pictures in the end of the lacr of the ballons. I grabbed one rose to gave it to her. And i waited behind the door. Im still not finish in the petals when i heard some one walking upstairs. I hidr behind the door and i saw her comming.

 

She's surprised when she saw the ballons, she walked towards looking the roses in the floor and she saw the petals in her bed. She turned behind looking for the pictures i took. And i revealed myself.

 

Tae: "Tiffany."

 

I looked at her with a rose in my hand. I went closer to her.

 

Taeyeon: "Before you say anything, i just want to explain first."

 

I held her one hand.

 

Taeyeon: "I dont know if your gonna be mad or anything, i just want to say sorry------"

 

She released her hand from mine and back faced me.

 

Tif: "WHY DO YOU KEEP SAYING SORRY?" She blurted out. Her faca are looking in the floor and i can say that shes crying and shes mad. "WHY ARE YOU DOING THESE? TAEYEON, IF YOU DONT LOVE ME, JUST LEAVE OKAY? BECAUSE------  BECAUSE IT HURTS--- IT HURTS A LOT."

 

She said and all i did was hugged her from behind. And she started crying so much.

 

Taeyeon: "I told you, let me explain first right?" I said calmly. I turned her around to face me and hugged her to stopped crying. "The reason why im here is because i asked your parents permission to formaly proposed to you." As i said, she looked at me straight from my eyes.

Tiff: "B-but mom and dad. Their crying and saying sorry too."

Taeyeon: "Its just an act baby. To buy me some time to fix this decorations in you room." I swing my hand in the air showing her the balloons and roses. "It was all prank to make this surprise. Make this proposal."

 

I grabbed the roses and kneeled down to her. "The reason why i am saying sorry is that, i might hurt you. And i think i did. Im so sorry princess. Will you forgive me? I promise i wont do it again. And i promise not to hurt you again forever. And my princess, will you------- will you accept this stupid fake fiance of yours a real proposal to be your real fiance?"

 

She make me stood up grabbed the roses in my hand. "Yes. But just promise me one thing." I wiped her tears. "Yes princess?" I asked. "Every text ill send to you, you will reply back okay? Because its too frustrating." She hugged me so tight. I laugh a bit because of that. "Yes my baby princess. I will." I hugged her and kissed her forehead.

 

AND NOW WE'RE ALL ENGAGED.