Missing her

The prince and the princess arrange marriage

Amber's POV

I know Taeyeon didn't mean saying Suzy's nname in our conversation but it hits me so much. I realized, why am I doing this to Krystal? I still doesn't moved on and here I am, courting Krystal. I should have try myself living a life without thinking Suzy. Without breaking my heart everytime I will hear her name or seeing her in some advertisement.

I drove myself to some bar near the Gangnam. Its my one favorite bar in there. I didn't know that I forgot my phone back at home, but its okay, so no one will disturb me tonight. I order some alcohol and I want to be drunk tonight.

……………………………….

Bartender: "Sr. its already 4:30 in the morning. And your already drunk."

Amber: "I don't care! Just give me a drink!"

Bartender: "Sr. your too drunk and I can see that your driving. Sr if you want I will call someone to take you home. I'll call taxi."

Amber: "Who are you! Are you my mother??! Do your job and give me a drink!"


The bartender cant do anything and gave me a drink. Its already 4:30 in the morning and I'm still in here getting more drunk.



Krystal's POV

After Unnie called Yuri and still not picking it up, we decided to go in their house.

Jessica: "Taeyeon!"

We knocked and immediately Taeyeon opened the door.

Taeyeon: "Their still not here."

Tiffany: "Come on! We need to look for them. Yuri might look for Amber."

We drove fast in some places that Amber and Yuri always go and we still cant find them.

Krystal: "Where are they??" I said in disbelief.

Taeyeon: "Jess, are you still trying to reach Yuri's phone?"

Jessica: "Yeah, but still not picking it up."

Tiffany: "Do you still know anything that Amber always go? Or Yuri?"

Krystal: "I know a place but I don't think his in there because we just got their last night."

Taeyeon: "In the beach?" he looked at me.

Krystal: "Yeah, how do you know that?"

Taeyeon: "We're always following Amber wherever he'll go. Come on. They might there."

Taeyeon drove to the beach and ran as fast when he got there.

Taeyeon: "AMBER! YURI!" He shouted. "Amber!!"

When he stopped, he saw someone sitting in the sand near the shore.

Taeyeon: "Yuri??"

Jessica: "YURI!"

Unnie ran to Yuri. Yuri saw Jessica and stood up, unexpectedly Unnie hugged Yuri.

Yuri: "Jess? What are you doing here? Why are you all here? How do you know I'm here?"

Jessica: "Why are you not answering your phone! I'm calling you for almost hundred times!" she said angrily and still crying.

Yuri: "Why are you like that? Why are you crying?"

Jessica: "We're so worried about you. I'm so worried." She said in calm tone but still crying.

Yuri: "I'm sorry, I just left my phone in my car and I'm waiting Amber to go here."

Krystal: "Oppa, you still don't know where Amber went?"

Yuri: "I'm sorry Krystal, I still don't know. I just know that he'll go here everytime his feeling sad." He said and I'm more worried to Amber.

Where the hell did he go? I don't know any place that he'll go.

Krystal: "Taeyeon oppa, can I borrow your car?"

Taeyeon: "Huh? What?"

Jessica: "Krys?"

Krystal: You all wait here and I'll look for Amber. Just call me when he got here."

Taeyeon oppa gave me his key and I ran to his car and drove somewhere in Gangnam. I looked everwhere but still no sign.

Krystal: "Where the hell are you??"

When I turn around the car, I saw some familiar car in front of a bar.

Krytsal: "Amber…"

I immediately stopped the car and went inside the bar.

Krystal: "Amber!"I saw Amber drinking so many bottles of alcohol and so drunk.

Bartender: "Ms. Are you his girlfriend?"

Krystal: "I'm his fiancé."

I grabbed Amber and face him to me.

Amber: "Ohhhhh!! Its my beautiful fiancé!" he placed his hand in my face and trying to get up.

Krystal: "Amber, your too drunk! Come on, you need to go home." I helped him standing up.

Amber: "NO! I'm still drinking….. I'm not yet done. Right, Mr. Bartender?" He said pointing the bartender then looked at me.

Bartender: "Ms, his been here for almost 5 hours and still drinking. We cant stop him. If you need help to bring him home we're willing."

Krystal: "No, its fine. I can handle it."

Amber lied down in the table and already sleeping.

Krystal: "Amber….. come one, I'll bring you home." I tried to stood him up but his too heavy.

Bartender: "We'll carry him Ms. You can start your car." He volunteered.

Krystal: "Thank you."

I start the car and opened the right side door of the car where Amber will sit. The bartenders carried Amber and placed him carefully in the car.

Krystal: "Thank you so much. By the way, here's the money for the drinks that he bought." I gave him 1,000 dollors.

Bartender: "But Ms. This is too much." His giving back the money.

Krystal: "Its fine. You can keep it. Thanks again."

I walked inside the car and put some seatbelt to Amber's and fixing his hair and shirt. I called Unnie to tell them that I already found Amber, and bring him home.

When we got to the house, I already saw them waiting outside.

Tiffany: "Where did you saw him?" she said while the others are carrying Amber.Krystal: "Some bar in Gangnam."

Jessica: "Come on guys, lets talk outside. Someone might sees us."

We walked inside the house and they brought Amber upstairs in his room. I followed them and volunteered to clean and fix Amber.

Yuri: "Thank you so much Krystal."

Krystal: "Its okay oppa. I'm just glad his safe."

Taeyeon: "Us too. Thank you."

They brought me some warm water and some shirt for Amber.

I took off Amber's shirt and wiped some warm water in his body. Seriously, he has six packs abs and has a beautiful chest and a big biceps. He has a perfect body.

After I cleaned and fixed him up, I tucked him in and fixing his hair. When I stood up and about to get out of the room, I heard him speak.

Amber: " Suzy……. I love you"

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! Its been I-dont-know-how-many-months-ive-been-out. hahaha. Sorry to wait you cause i'm really really busy at school. Btw, thanks for keep reading in my story and i really love reading your comments. More comments and suggestion and i'll try to put it im my story. Thanks again. Love you!