Forgiven

The prince and the princess arrange marriage

Jessica’s POV

 

As I walk to the person standing behind the table, I can sense that it is Yuri wearing a formal suit and holding a bouquet of flowers.

 

Jessica: “Yuri?”

Yuri: “Jess.”

Jessica: “Why are you here?!” I said on a stern voice.

Yuri: “Jess, first let me explain before you get mad. Give me 15 minutes to explain.”

Jessica: “10.”

Yuri: “Jess please.”

Jessica: “Your wasting time.”

Yuri: “Alright first, its true that Irene is my wife but Jess, there’s nothing between us. Its all about our fathers. Dad ask me to marry her for the sake of his name, as his son I did. Irene has a boyfriend and also I have a girlfriend, that’s you. I didn’t tell you about this because I know you’re gonna stop me from doing that but I have no choice. Its for dad. All this time, Irene and I are just acting for his dad. We don’t want him to know that we both are not in love.  Second, the child that she’s bearing is not mine. Its her boyfriend’s. before we got married, she and her boyfriend had and she doesn’t even know that she got pregnant and I act like its mine so her father will let us fly here in seoul. And lastly, I will never try to cheat on you, I will never replace you and I will love you to the rest of my life. Jess, I love-----“

Jessica: “Time’s up.”

 

After hearing his explanations I got confused. I don’t want to believe him but I think his explanations is right. I do love him too but I don’t want to get hurt again.

Jessica: “How will I believe you?”

Yuri: “Jess, all this time that we’ve been together, I didn’t show anything that I never loved you.”

Jessica: “Its my time to explain.”

Yuri: “Am I gonna give you 10 minutes too?” he asked with a slight smile.

Jessica: “Shut up!” I rolled my eyes. “First, yes its true that if you told me about this, I’m not gonna allow you. But if you made me realize about all of this, I will let you! Second, YOU NEVER TRIED TO CONTACT ME OR KNOWING IF I’M ALRIGHT! Third, I swear to god Yuri, if you and that Irene has something, I’M GONNA KILL THE BOTH YOU! Be thankful that I do really love you and still love you or else you’ll already dead.”

Yuri: “You still love me?” he ask with puppy eyes.

Jessica: “Yeah.” I said in a soft voice.

Yuri: “I’m so sorry, I will make it up to you, I promise. I miss you baby.” He went close to me and hugged me. “I love you.”

Jessica: “I love you too and I also miss you a lot.” I hugged him. “You don’t even know how much I miss you.”

 

I miss a lot about him, I hugged him tighter and tired not to let go. But my stomach is killing me, I’m so hungry. We both sat and ate dinner, while eating dinner, Yuri is telling me stories and still explaining and also told me about the plan they made. He also explains about Irene’s boyfriend and told me that Irene is a very nice woman and really loved his boyfriend. I got relaxed about that. I want to meet that Irene.

 

After the dinner, we both head home. He stayed for the night and slept beside me. We hugged each other and kissed. We missed each other. He called Irene and Amber that he is staying with me for the night and they both agreed.

 

Jessica: “I hope we all fix this problem.”

Yuri: “As long as all of you stay beside me and fight for me, It will.”

Jessica: “I will never leave you again.”

Yuri: “Thank you baby.” He kissed my forehead.

Jessica: “But baby, how about Irene’s boyfriend and her baby?”

Yuri: “maybe he already heard about the news, so first thing tomorrow, we will go to his boyfriend and explain everything and ask if he’s gonna stand for the child.”

Jessica: “What if he’s not?”

Yuri: “Do you want to adopt the child?” he asked jokingly.

Jessica: “DO YOU WANT ME TO KILL YOU!?”

Yuri: “Just kidding.” He laughed a bit. “That child will have 3 dads and 4 mommies.”

Jessica: “That’s better.” I smiled and hugged him.

Yuri: “But I think its better if we have our own too.” I pinched him.

Jessica: “Someday.”

Yuri: “WHEN IS THAT SOMEDAY!?!?”

Jessica: “Secret.” I laughed.

Yuri: “Lets have a baby tonight please.”

Jessica: “I SAID SOMEDAY!”

Yuri: “But I cant wait for that someday! I never had that thing in a few months!! I miss everything about you! Can we just do that tonight?”

Jessica: “Okay, but we’re not having a baby okay?” I saw him smile and I smile too.

Yuri: “Yes baby.”

 

I can feel that he really do miss me a lot and I smiled when he told me that he never had for a few months. I can say that he really have plans to come back to me. We had this wonderful and tiring night. I do miss him a lot and this.