Getting started

The prince and the princess arrange marriage

Yuri’s POV

 

Its our flight today, before we took board we met some reporters and asking about us flight back to Seoul. And I knew it will be announced in Seoul after that and Jessica will know about it.

 

Yuri: “Are you ready?”

Irene: “Super, and I really wanna see my boyfriend. I know he misses me a lot.”

Yuri: “Uhhm.. Irene, I think it’s the best if you stay home first and rest when we got home. You will have a jetlagged and its not good for the baby and you also.”

Irene: “Yeah, you’re right. Maybe I can see him tomorrow.”

 

After 16 hours flight, we already landed and we’re here in Seoul. Irene is so excited when we arrived. Amber and Taeyeon fetched us in the airport and we went straight to our dorm that Irene’s father provide.

 

Irene: “I’m going to sleep first, I’m so tired.”

Yuri: “Yeah sure, we’re just here downstairs.”

 

Irene went to her bed and the 3 boys started the plan.

 

Taeyeon: “What are we gonna do? If Irene knew anything about her boyfriend, it might harm the child.”

Yuri: “Lets just try Irene not to know anything about this.”

Amber: “What about Jessica?”

Yuri: “I don’t know….”

Taeyeon: “Wait, I’ll call Krystal and Tiffany to go here and lets make the plan.”

 

Taeyeon called Krystal and Tiffany and after a few hours they arrived. They hugged Yuri and said the bad news to Yuri about Jessica that she’s really mad at him.

 

Yuri: “So guys, here we are. First I just wanna say sorry to the both girls here. I didn’t mean to brought this to boys with me in States, it just did. I really need them, I need some support. I’m really sorry that because of me, your relationship fails because of me.”

Krystal: “We understand oppa.”

Yuri: “Thank you, thank you for understanding. And also I just wanna say that Krystal, I do really love your sister. I do and it will never fade. But I also want to save my Dad, my family, that’s why I have to sacrifice.”

Tiffany: “We’re here for you Yul, if you need us.”

Yuri: “I do really need you, especially that Irene is pregnant.”

Tiffany and Krystal: “WHAAAAAAAAT!?”

Amber: “Chill girls! Its not Yuri’s”

Tiffany: “You serious?!”

Yuri: “Yeah, its not mine. Its Irene’s boyfriend here in Seoul.”

Krystal: “I’m about to punch you Oppa!!”

Yuri: *laughed* “Its not mine and just like I said, I love your sister!”

Taeyeon: “That’s why we are hunting Irene’s boyfriend, but we found out that he was just cheating on her.”

Yuri: “And we wont let Irene know about this because of the child. SO here it is, we know that a few days, everyone here in Seoul will know that we are back and also Irene’s pregnancy. The plan is, the day that everyone will know the news, is the day that I will surprise Jessica and asks for her forgiveness and let me explain on everything. Second, we will still act like a lovely married couple but we also need to act like we cant find Irene’s boyfriend so she wont think about him anymore. And third is, me and father will take care of the business with Mr. Han so we can come back like we used to. Just please, please cooperate.”

Krystal: “We will oppa.”

Taeyeon: “Lets plan the surprise event for Jessica.”

 

Jessica’s POV

 

Krystal and Tiffany told me that they are going outside for some walk and air but its already midnight and they are still there. I know that they will jo go to Amber and Taeyeon. I’m not even jealous to them that they already made it up. Yuri is a jerk!! After all this time that I don’t even know where the hell is he and I will just knew in the news that he is in States and already married to some . I really hate myself for loving that jerk! For giving all my love and efforts to him! I really hate him so much and I will never forgive that jerk. Don’t he ever show himself infront of me or I will punch him till death.