Blind date

The prince and the princess arrange marriage

Yuri’s POV

 

There is no date for the big news about the pregnancy, as long as we step out of this house and paparazzi is behind us, after few hours its already in the news. So we are all ready for the news, surprise to Jessica and the reaction of the people.

Yuri: “You ready?”

Irene: “Yeah, but I’m still worried to my boyfriend that he might know about this.”

Yuri: “Don’t worry, Amber and Taeyeon is trying to find him and explained everything if he found out. So here’s the plan, lets just act like a lovely married couple like we used to in States, okay?”

Irene: “Okay, I’m ready.”

 

We stepped out of the house and I drove to Lotte World. We went to Lotte World and we walked life a married couple. Holding hands, smiling and I bought her some ice cream. Everybody in the park are already taking picture of us and some are noticed that Irene’s belly is getting bigger and whispering that Irene is pregnant.

Yuri: “Can I have 2 churros please?”

Ahjumma: “Oh? You’re Yuri right? Who is that beautiful lady beside you?”

Yuri: “Its my wife and we are expecting a very handsome son.” *I touched Irene’s belly”

Fans: “oohhhhhhhhh!” Everybody around us are taking videos, pictures and cheering for our baby.”

Fan: “Oppa! What will you name to your child?”

Yuri: “We still don’t know, I focused to my wife’s health first.” *I giggled and looked at Irene*

Fan: “How many months is the child Oppa?”

Yuri: “Its 2 months”

Fan: “Ohhhhhh, your wife is so beautiful.”

Yuri: “Yeah she is, that’s why I marry her.”

 

When we get the churros, we went to some parks and stayed there for a while before heading home. Fans are all around us and keep questioning us, I know that the fans will get bigger and bigger if we stay for too long. I whispered Irene to go home and its best for her. I got some help from the securities to get out of the crowed and I drove Irene back home safely. As I dropped Irene to the house, I excused myelf to go somewhere. I drove and went to 63 building where I will meet Jessica. I prepared some tables and chairs, foods and everything. I make it a romantic dinner date for us. I waited for a few hours and I already saw Jessica’s shadow, walking towards the table while looking everywhere.

 

Jessica’s POV

 

I woke up late because of the shoot last night and as I woke up, I turned the tv on and I saw Yuri’s face and his wife. Its stings my heart knowing that he is here and doing some activities that we should have in the future when we’re married. But I guess that will never happen. I can see that he is inlove with his wife right now. As I was turn the tv in other channel I heard something. “We are expecting a handsome son.” I froze for a moment after I heard that. “Oppa! What will you name to your child?” “We still don’t know, I focused to my wife’s health first.” “How many months is the child Oppa?” “Its 2 months” 2 months?! They are expecting a child!!! This is the most heartbreaking news I ever heard to him. I thought he loved me! But how can he do this to me? I went upstairs to my room and I started to cry, I know that my sisters will heard my cry but I don’t care. I want to cry out loud. I’m so broken, so pissed, so mad at him.

 

Krystal: “Unnie….. can I come in?”

 

Krystal went beside me and started to tap my shoulders.

 

Krystal: “I don’t want this to come out in my mouth but I just want to tell you that, you don’t have to be like this. Yuri is already here in Seoul, try to talk to him. Maybe it can ease the pain in your heart.” Krystal talked to me in calm, I tried to listen to her.

Tiffany: “Can I come?”

Krystal: “Come unnie.” I heard Tiffany went beside Krystal too.

Tiffany: “Jess, we just want you to feel alright. Can you listen to Yuri first before believing in the news. Try to talk to him.”

Krystal: “She’s right unnie.” I sat in my bed and wiped my tears.

Jessica: “I don’t know if I can listen to his explanations anymore. I don’t know if I will believe to him. I don’t know. I feel deceived.”

Krystal: “Just let him explain, listen to him. Give him some time to explain. And try to listen to him. Maybe it can restore your broken heart.”

Jessica: “Okay, I’ll try. Maybe if I can bumped to him someday.” Krystal and Tiffany looked at each other and smirked.

Krystal: “By the way Unnie, you have an appointment this 6pm in 63 building.”

Jessica: “Appointment? With whom?” Tiffany: “Just someone.”

Jessica: “YAH! You two! Did you set me up on a date!? You just said that I will listen to Yuri and now you are setting me up on a date to someone.”

Krystal: “Unnie, just listen to us okay? Go and pick up a very beautiful dress and go straight to the 63 building rooftop okay?”

Jessica: “I don’t want to!” Tiffany: “Jess, please!!”

Jessica: “You know that I still love Yuri, and your setting me up on a date!”

Krystal: “You wont regret this one, pleaseeeeeee.”

Jessica: “Okay fine.”

 

Its already 5pm and I went straight to the salon to fix myself. I don’t even have a clue who the guy is and I am getting ready for no one. After an hour fixing, Tiffany picked me up and drove me to 63 building. As she dropped me off, she gave me a “fighting” sign before she drove off. Okay now I’m heading to the rooftop, I don’t know why I’m feeling like this but im so nervous right now. When I opened the door of the rooftop, I saw some candle light, beautiful setting of tables and chairs, and I saw a guy standing behind the table. I can sense that I know that figure, I know that body, I know that guy.

 

Jessica: “Yuri?”