Their memories/ Deepest secret part 2

The prince and the princess arrange marriage

Author’s POV

 

After they told the girls about their story, THE PIZZA AND CHICKEN HAS ARRIVED!!! HAHAHAHAHA :)) They prepared the foods in the middle and having each others food and eat. Then the story continued.

 

Krystal: “Now, Amber’s story’s next.” She said while biting her pizza.

Jessica: “So who’s gonna tell the story?”

Yuri: “Taeyeon, of course.” He looked to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon: “Huh? Why me? YOU!” he threw his left over pizza to Yuri.

Yuri: “You know Amber better than me!” he threw the chicken bone that he ate.

Taeyeon: “We all grew together and even taking a bath together before, and your telling me you don’t know Amber! I’ll tell that to Amber when he woke up!” his waving his pointing finger to Yuri.

Krystal: “YAH! Just tell us! Why are you like this? Cant you just tell us?” she said stopping the ‘kids’.

Yuri: “Your saying that because you don’t know Amber.” He said to Krystal.

Krystal: “That’s why I want to know Amber through you.”

Yuri: “Its not easy to know Amber, you all knew that he is our maknae but for us, his like our hyung because he always act like a boss and he always protecting us from our enemy and always beating them up. He is our boss in a good way like, telling us to be careful and call him if someone is getting trouble. That’s why we are a little bit scared to Amber if we tell you his story, he might strangle us or get kicked to this house.”

Jessica: “You trust us, right? We’ll keep your trust and we will explain to Amber if he might do that to all of you.”

Yuri: “Okay…. first, as you all know Amber is “The Mysterious Guy” in school, but from us, he’s the tough one. At first when you see Amber, he really is like mysterious because his so quiet and has a cold eyes but he is just like that when his in a very crowded or many people place. For us, he always joke, laugh, showing his craziness and open to us. Before, he modeled in some magazine and he has a partner, his partner is Suzy, Suzy of Miss A.

Jessica and Tiffany: “Suzy? As in Suzy Bae! His girlfriend?”

Yuri: “Yeah, so take it easy and I’ll tell you the whole story, okay? Calm down.” He said the “Calm Down” with hand gestures.

Jessica: “Wow, interesting. I don’t even know that Suzy has a boyfriend and its Amber. Wow.”

Yuri: “The two modeled for 2 weeks and 3 times a week they saw each other. Then they grew some friendship and turn into a relationship. Amber dated Suzy for 1 year and propose to her and she said ‘yes’. Before his proposal to Suzy, he consult his feelings to us if his doing the right choice, because you all know that its very forbidden to date in exclusively if your in the showbiz industry. And we approved to Amber that his doing the right choice but we told him that he needs to be careful to get caught because either him or Suzy’s image will fall down because of haters. We also asked him if he really loved Suzy, he said that at first he saw Suzy, he felt his heart pounding so fast. “Well either me, my heart will pound so fast if I saw Suzy in reality”  And he felt so comfortable to Suzy and he said that she’s so nice to be with. We felt that too when Suzy is visiting us here. She really is nice and caring. So after that, they are officially a couple but only to their friends not in the public.  As I remember before, when they are already a couple, Amber really missed Suzy and wants to see Suzy, he booked some tickets to the Philippines for the both of them and their flight is 11:00 in the night. Suzy doesn’t even know about that, then Amber is waiting for her in the Airport.

 

Actually, he called first Suzy’s Manager to plead to clear Suzy’s schedule tomorrow and asking his permission to take Suzy in the Philippines. And he said yes, then after that he called her group mates that they’ll surprise Suzy after their performance in stage and told her that Amber is leaving to Korea and going to America and live there forever.

 

Fei: “Suz, we wanna tell you something.” She said while they are taking their breath because of exhaustedness.

Suzy: “What is it?”

Jia: “Amber doesn’t want us to tell you this but we think that you deserve to know.” They look sad.

Suzy: “Tell me! Your scaring me.”

Fei: “His already leaving Korea tonight and going to America and live there.” They lowered their head.

Suzy: “W-what? B-but why?” her tears are staring to drop.

Min: “His father wants him to live there and take his father’s position being the CEO there, and Amber has nothing to do so he obeyed.

Suzy: “N-no! He cant do that. H-he loves me.” She sat on the floor.

Fei: “We are really sorry, Suz. His flight is 11:00 pm. We don’t know if you can still see him-------“

 

She stood up and running to the exit of the studio and took a taxi through the airport. She’s crying while taking the ride to the Airport and saying Amber’s name. She got out of the taxi and ran inside, searching for a possible Amber’s presence. Then someone just grab her hand and the guy is wearing a grey jacket with a mask in his face and lowering his head. He also carrying a blue bag and pink bag.

 

Suzy: “W-who are you?” she said while looking for the person beside her.

Amber: “I don’t wanna get late in the plane cause its already 10:55 pm and we already had 5 minutes to bored, so come on and I’ll explain it to you later.”

Suzy: “Ambe-----“ he stopped Suzy by putting his hand on his mouth.

Amber: “Do you wanna get caught? Don’t say my same and wear this first. I don’t want you to get bored in the plane, wearing that clothes.”

 

She is only wearing a sleeveless revealing his back and a miniskirt and boots, she really like she got off the stage from performing. They went in the plane and Amber booked the first class so there’s no many people. Amber explained to Suzy and Suzy is a little bit pissed but touched because Amber did a way just to have her girlfriend for one day. They went in Palawan in the Philippines had a great day and there’s a few people who can recognize them. But in the Philippines Suzy is a little bit famous but Amber has no fans. ‘poor Amber’. They do like what the other couples do like, getting in the jet ski together, pictures, swimming and holing each others hand all day. They had fun in Palawan without any paparazzi, and disturbance to them.

 

 Now, they are a couple for 2 years, they rarely to see each other because Suzy has a fully load schedule and also Amber but they always contacted each other. Then the other day, Amber received a picture from me, a picture of Suzy kissing someone in the bar, I saw them with my own eyes. I don’t wanna Amber get hoped that Suzy is still loyal to him so I sent him the picture. I thought Suzy is so Loyal and Trustworthy but I think I got wrong.

 

Amber: “I got wrong too.” He popped up.

Krystal: “A-amber? How long are you there?”

Amber: “Just now.”

Yuri: “A-amber, they pushed me to tell them your story, i-ts not my fault.” I stuttered because of affraidness.

Krystal: “Its my fault Amber, I asked Yuri to tell them your story.”

Amber: “Its okay, he already told you.”

 

Amber came downstairs and joined us in the living room.

 

Krystal: “So Amber, how are you and Suzy? Did you already talked to her?” she questioned.

Amber: “I don’t think I can talk to her after she done that to me. I’ll let the day passed first then I’ll talk to her.”

Krystal: “Are you gonna end your relationship with her?”

Amber: “Yes but I don’t think I can handle that.” He lowered his head.

Krystal: “We’re here to help you move on.” She hold Amber’s hand.

Tiffany: “Okay, I wanna say something to all of you.”

 

We all looked at her.

 

Tiffany: “First, I wanna say sorry if we underestimate you and say some bad things to all of you, we all said that because you all acting like a jerk to us and always teasing us that’s why we hated you. We hope we can start a new friendship and let our past go?”

Taeyeon: “Well, if that all what you want, we will accept it. And before that, we wanted to say sorry too because of our attitude. We just like to tease you cause you three are the only one who hated us so we love to tease you. Sorry.”

 

Amber stood up and went to the door to throw the boxes of the pizza but he saw something outside their house.

 

Amber: “A-ahhh guys, I think you need to see this.” We walked to Amber and looked where he is looking at.

Yuri: “Girls, I think your staying here for the night.” I said and look at them.

Jessica: “Oh yeah.” She said in disbelief with an exhale after that.

 

 

                              ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Okay guys, I'll make the Taeny for all of you. HAHAHAHAHAH :)) You all so cute and commented that i must do the Taeny and not the NanaTae. Thanks for the comments and love to my story. But i have one thing to say to the one who commented on my story last chapter that he doesnt like my story and its getting boring and boring. Well, if that's what you think, you can stop reading my story and read some story that fits your style and your not getting bored. I'm not changing my story just for you, just because your getting bored. I dont care!! As long as my readers love it, i'll continue updating and writting my story. 

 

I love my readers and I love my haters too but if your getting too much out of bound, i wont let it pass. Why dont you write a story and lets see what will happen. Just use English not your language so i can read and understand it. 

 

He's the one who commented with a different language. You can Google Translate it so you can understand.