YulSic's first day being together

The prince and the princess arrange marriage

Author’s POV

 

When Taeyeon got home, he saw the others are already in the living room lying and lazy to got up.

 

Yuri: “So how’s your day with Tiffany?” he said and sit up.

Taeyeon: “Worst, I think.” The he joined the others and lay down in the floor.

Amber: “I think we all have the worst day ever.”

Taeyeon: “Huh? Why? What happened to the two of you this day with Krystal and Jessica?”

 

Yuri’s POV

 

Okay, here’s a little throw back for you.

 

Morning. I go straight to the meeting room to meet the other cast of our Movie with Jessica, of course.

 

Yuri: “Morning!” I said when I opened the door and bowed.

Director: “Oh, morning Yuri. You can take a seat so we can start.”

 

Then I find my seat beside Jessica. I can sense that she is really focused on the script in front of her. I opened the script and its titled “Play boy meets Play girl”

 

Yuri: “Wow, nice title.”

 

I can see that my image here is, I’ll meet Jessica in some beach and then we will start to fall in love. Well, I hope there’s no kissing scene here, cause I will never bear with it.

 

Director: “Yul and Jess, you’ll have a many kissing scenes here and bed scenes.” He said and we shifted our gaze to him with furrowed brows.

Jessica and Yuri: “WHAT!!!!!” we exclaimed and they all looked at us.

Director: “What? You’ve done so many kissing scenes before. And you really need to do this because your character here is Play Boy and Play Girl.” He explained.

Yuri: “Okay, but can we erase the bed scene?”

Director: “You don’t want to do the bed scene with her?” he chuckled.

Yuri: “YEAH!!!” I mumbled and lowered my head.

Director: “What is that Mr. Kwon?”

Yuri: “Ah, I said that, its not that I don’t want to do the bed scene with her, its just that, I never done a bed scene before and I still cant do that.”

Director: “But why?”

Yuri: “Let’s say it’s a personal problem.” I said and stood up. “If you’ll excuse me, I wanna go home. I just don’t feel fine right now. If you have some changes, just call my manager. I’m sorry.” Then I bowed and walked outside and go straight to my car.

 

I do really have a past with someone related to bed scene. Its not a film but reality, and it’s a very bad memories for me.

 

I didn’t go straight home, I went to some bar to have some fun and forget everything. After 30 minutes having some fun, drinking and flirting to some girls, I went to the bar counter to buy myself a drink.

 

Yuri: “Beer!” I waved to the bartender.

Bartender: “Here.” And I said my thanks. “Long time no see, huh.”

Yuri: “Yeah, I have no time to go here because of school and others. Is there something I missed?”

Bartender: “Ah,no, Just some new folks are coming here everyday, that’s all.”

Yuri: “Ah, really.”

 

I drank my beer and was about to go but I saw a guy flirting with a girl. And I think the girl doesn’t like it. She’s wearing mini shorts and sleeveless. BUT WAIT?? I knew that girl!!

 

Jessica: “Stop touching me!” she said and took off the guy's hand on her. “Leave me alone, okay.”

Yuri: “Hey!” I tapped the guy.

Guy: “Who the are you?!!”

Yuri: “Woh, that’s rude.” I said and pulled Jessica beside me.

Guy: He suddenly punched me. “YAH! Who the are you! And why did you pulled my girl, huh?!”

 Yuri: I stood up. “Your girl?”I smiled. “You must be mistaken, SHE’S MY GIRL!!” then I punched him hard and he fell.

 

I pulled Jessica outside and stopped when we got to the parking lot.

 

Jessica: “Stop pulling me.” She took off her hand on me. “Why did you say I’m your girl? And why did you punched that guy!”

Yuri: “If you didn’t wear that kind of clothes and going here alone, they are not gonna disrespect you! So stop wearing that kind of clothes and go inside my car!!” I exploded.

Jessica: “So your mad at me, huh!!! I didn’t tell you to save me!! I can handle that.” She said and left me behind.

Yuri: I grabbed his wrist and took off my jacket and put on her shoulder. “Im not mad at you.” Then I grabbed his hand and go straight to my car.

Jessica: She stopped and I looked at her. “Why did you tell him that I’m your girl” she said calmly.

Yuri: “I-its j-just… A-ahh.” I stuttered. WHY DID I SAY THAT? I thought. “I don’t know! Just come on!!” I said and left her behind.

 

Jessica’s POV

 

I smiled when he stutter while answering my question. I should not put my hopes up and thought that he likes me. We all know that we don’t like each other, but what I feel today is different. Maybe, its because I never experience that someone save me from a ert guy. But I felt sorry to him cause his lips is now swollen and has some blood.

 

Yuri: “Is this your house?” he said and look around.

Jessica: “Ah, yeah. Thanks by the way.” Then I got out from the car and peeked to his window. “Ahh, Take care, huh. And put some medicine on your lips, it looks swollen.”

Yuri: “A-ahh y-yeah i-I will.” I stuttered again.

Jessica: “Okay. Good night!” I said and smiled.

 

He’s really cute when he stuttered. WHAT!! What am I thinking!

 

                                   -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next is the KRYBER!!!! Hope you'll wait :)