Q&A

The prince and the princess arrange marriage

Author’s POV

 

Sulli: “Okay, here’s the flow of the questionairs. 1st we will get a question from the press, 2nd from the friends and 3rd from the family.”

Luna: “Now that looks interesting. Shall we start?”

Sulli: “Yes we do. Now, 1st from the press. Anyone?”

 

Many from the press are raising their hand but only one Sulli choses.

 

Sulli: “Okay you Ms.”

Reporter: “We heard that you all just got knew each other not a long time ago and before that you are all rivalry in the school. How did you manage to fall in love with each other? Or I can say that this is an act only?”

Luna: “Okaaaaaay, rude but a curious question. Is Highnesses are allowed to answer that?”

 

Taeyeon nodded and asking to get the mic to answer. Sulli gave a mic to Taeyeon and step forward to look for the reporter.

 

Taeyeon: “Thank you for that question Ms, but this engagement party is all true. We knew each other since we transfer in the school but we knew each other by our negative attitudes. And not a long time ago, we thought that we got in each other’s job with our partners right now coincidentally, but our parents told us the truth. Honestly, this marriage thing was going to be an arrange marriage but we learned to fell in love.”

 

Taeyeon looked at Tiffant and reaching his hand to her. Tiffany grabbed it and step forward too.

 

Taeyeon: “This girls is not hard to love. We boys, whose a play boys, crazy and a party goer changed in a better way because of this girls. They changed us into lovely and sweet mens. And this princesses beside us, we will never let them go.”

 

The people scream and cheering for them. Taeyeon and Tiffany step backwards lining up with the others.

 

Sulli: “Okay, what a beautiful and sweet talk.”

Luna: “We can say that Tiffany, you really are a lucky one !”

 

Taeyeon and the girls laugh and Tiffany gave them a thumbs up.

 

Luna: “So, lets proceed to the 2nd question. And that will be with the friends. Anyone?”

Sulli: “I saw someone! There! You sir! Can you step forward?”

Key: “Good Evening guys. And boys!”

 

He gave Amber, Taeyeon and Yuri a bow and the others laugh so hard.

 

Luna: “So mister, can we know your name?”

Key: “Its Key, mam.”

Sulli: “So Mr. Key, what are you to the Royals?”

Key: “Well, the boys are my friends since they came to the University and I know them well.”

Luna: “You raised your hand to gave us some questions, and what is it sir?”

Key: “My question is for the girls, well I already know the boys point of view so I wanna know the girls point of view.”

Sulli: “Okaaaaaay.”

Key: “Do you ever fantasize your partners before being your boyfriend? Well, the boys do!”

Amber, Yuri and Taeyeon: “YAHHHHHH!”

Key: “Why? You want me to tell the whole world how you three fantasize them?”

 

Yuri grabbed the mic to Sulli and start screaming.

 

Yuri: “YAH!! KEY!!! I WILL KILL YOU AFTER THIS!!”

 

And the crowds are laughing out loud.

 

Key: “Sorry, Yul. *laughing* Don’t worry you’ll get you prize. You’ll know the girls answer. So please, will you give the mic to the girls?”

 

And Yuri gave the mic to Jessica. Jessica step forward with her face blushing.

 

Jessica: “The truth is, we do too.” And the girls are starting to blush and their partners are looking at them. “Well, their pretty handsome and hot too, so we fantasize sometimes. But we didn’t see marriage coming. You know, we only fantasize them just being their girlfriends and now here we are. We are all presenting ourselves with our fiancé(s). But we don’t regret it. We are proud calling them as our own.”

Key: “YOU OWE ME ONE BOYS!”

 

Yuri step forward and hugged Jessica. The crowds are clapping. Yuri winked to Key and everyone laugh about that.

 

Luna: “I think, before we get home, I already have so many ants in body. This house is full of sweetness!”

Sulli: “Well, I’ll gonna have a diabetes in here!”

Luna: “And now, lets proceed to the last question that comes to the parents.”

Sulli: “Any volunteers from the parents?”

 

The parents are looking from each other and no one wants to raise a hand and now, Mr. Liu just volunteered and raise a hand.

 

Sulli: “Mr. Liu, the owner of this beautiful mansion. Good Evening sir.”

Mr. Liu: “Good Evening Sulli.”

Luna: “Sir, you have any questions to ask. What is it sir?”

Mr. Liu: “Well, this question will be for the boys that are now a man. Guys, what are your plans after the marriage?”

 

The staffs gave each other a mic. And the one who answers first is Amber.

 

Amber: “I wanna have children first dad.”

 

Their parents and the visitors laugh.

 

Mr. Liu: “And how many is that?”

Amber: “Well, I wanna have 6 daughters and 5 sons.”

Krystal: “YAH! YOU THINK I’M A DOG!!”

 

Amber got a smack from his princess in the shoulder.

 

Amber: “Why? You will still be a beautiful dog. My beautiful princess dog.”

 

And another smack. *laugh*

 

Mr. Liu: “I’m just kidding son, my true question is, are you all ready for being a husband? You will not just be a husband, but also the CEO of our company someday. Are you all ready to face the reality of life?”

 

The face of all people got serious.

 

Amber: “Being the CEO of the company is easy, but being this girls wife? OH GOD HELP US!”

 

The three boys laugh and gave Amber a high five. And also the girls gave Amber a smack in the shoulder and shouting ‘YAH!’

 

Amber: “Just kidding girls, of course dad. We wont face this marriage not getting ready. Being the CEO is hard, but as long as this girls will stay beside us. We will never give up. And we will build our own family and that will give us an inspiration to work hard and to live. This girls is our inspiration already, they changes us all. They made us feel love and be loved. And we will never regret them, being their husband.”

 

Their parents start to clap, Yuri and Taeyeon clapped too. And now the crowds shouting and clapping. The girls are all teary eyes and hugged their partners. They can all feel that this engagement party is full of love and sweetness. Their parents went upstairs and hugged their children. The moms are crying, crowds are shouting and the boys are hugging their dads giving them a tap in the shoulder.

 

I can now smell a marriage, but also a struggle before marriage...